Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
New thread suggestion:

Fopperholic #22: She’s a #newmum of twins and she’s finding it tricky, but she’s come a long way from being Nine Pint Nicki

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 120

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Thread suggestion: Fopperholic #22 Don't be fooled by the trainers that she's got; she's still 9 pints Nikki from the block

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 116

Sweetbutpsycho

VIP Member
'let me know what you think of my hair down below' 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Does she not hear what she is saying! Maybe it's me being childish but I thought it was funny 🤭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48

Londondiva

I saw her going to the spa! Pretty sure chris’s knees were under wraps. No boys obviously! #foppspot #spotfopp

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

Schnoodle123

Thread suggestion ( my first one so it’s a bit crap!)

9 pint Nikki,the new careers a flop. too posh to charity shop, oh Nikki off you fopp

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

Wotsit

VIP Member
Fopps diary from the last week, where she is such a busy twin mum of TWO BABIES that she has no time for herself:-

Thursday - date night with Chris, boys at her mum's.

Friday - gym

Saturday - nails

Monday - New Vlog

Tuesday - Gym

Wednesday - Gym & Slimming World Group

Thursday - hair cut

So out of 7 days, the only days shes spent a full day with them as Sunday (family day out) and Tuesday (shopping). She also said she went the gym 5 times so there's 2 sessions missing from what I've managed to remember this last week that need adding on

Not bad for someone with a clingy baby that wont go to anyone else and someone who couldn't bear to leave them for 1 afternoon a week so gave up her high flying career.

disclaimer - not calling her for having "me time" or time away with Chris, we all need that, its the constant lies she tells about having no time to herself that annoys me.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

SavvyBee

VIP Member
I really hope no one swipes up on the trainers and buys them. What a weird way to make money. Just tell people where they are from.
Imagine on a night out, a girl comes up to you in the loos and says she loves your dress, asks where it’s from and then you asking her for a fiver before you tell her? It’s basically the same thing. Embarrassing to call that a career, even more so at almost 40!

• Haha
Reactions: 39

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Obviously a family style thing 🙄🙄🙄🙄 Plus I think I mentioned about them 'walking' the kids around ! Bet the pushchair is just out of shot... Mad Mazza will be holding it..... ! Oh and Grayson is ALWAYS with her..... these pics are so dark and dull and the boys look fed up as always.. poor boys :(
The boys faces look about as happy as a couple of Victorian urchins about to be shoved up a chimney.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Shivers

VIP Member
I saw her going to the spa! Pretty sure chris’s knees were under wraps. No boys obviously! #foppspot #spotfopp
Ok we need WAY more detail. Was it just the two of them or was she on her own? Did she have the hamster on her head? Was her face long and stretched like HER pictures or small and round like unfiltered pictures? Likewise what colour were Chris’ jeans, normal or are they in fact green? What was she wearing..cow print dress with white boots, those Uhmazing Tesco leggings with the AlexandRA McQueen trainers? We need to know!!

• Haha
Reactions: 36

lexiloo

VIP Member
who are all those numpties fawning over her like "ooh where did you get your coat from" "can I ask where you got your shoes from" or "you look so beautiful" do people really get excited over buying the same item of clothing as fopps? its not like shes a leading trend setter, im thinking like Sarah Jessica Parker, she goes out dressed up and really makes a bold statement, I then totally get people asking where she got her clothes from but come the fuck on people.......get a next catalogue because most items will have a version in there for sure!
"where did you get your very generic black puffer jacket and basic black jeans??" oh piss off Linda!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Beckyboo85

If there was ever any proof required that Plopps isn’t in the real world and compulsive liar...

NOONE LOVES SOFT PLAY!

Sorry if this offends anyone but I will never, ever believe that anyone can enjoy that type of hell on Earth.

Just be like the rest of us plebs who’s living rooms are covered in toys, mess and scratches! She is getting right on my bits today 👊🏼👊🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 35

sbeg77

Chatty Member
Nikki - you need to seek professional help...

Narcissistic personality disorder — one of several types of personality disorders — is a mental condition in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for excessive attention and admiration, troubled relationships, and a lack of empathy for others. But behind this mask of extreme confidence lies a fragile self-esteem that's vulnerable to the slightest criticism.

A narcissistic personality disorder causes problems in many areas of life, such as relationships, work, school or financial affairs. People with narcissistic personality disorder may be generally unhappy and disappointed when they're not given the special favors or admiration they believe they deserve. They may find their relationships unfulfilling, and others may not enjoy being around them.

Treatment for narcissistic personality disorder centers around talk therapy (psychotherapy).

Signs and symptoms of narcissistic personality disorder and the severity of symptoms vary. People with the disorder can:
  • Have an exaggerated sense of self-importance
  • Have a sense of entitlement and require constant, excessive admiration
  • Expect to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it
  • Exaggerate achievements and talents
  • Be preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate
  • Believe they are superior and can only associate with equally special people
  • Monopolize conversations and belittle or look down on people they perceive as inferior
  • Expect special favors and unquestioning compliance with their expectations
  • Take advantage of others to get what they want
  • Have an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others
  • Be envious of others and believe others envy them
  • Behave in an arrogant or haughty manner, coming across as conceited, boastful and pretentious
  • Insist on having the best of everything — for instance, the best car or office
At the same time, people with narcissistic personality disorder have trouble handling anything they perceive as criticism, and they can:
  • Become impatient or angry when they don't receive special treatment
  • Have significant interpersonal problems and easily feel slighted
  • React with rage or contempt and try to belittle the other person to make themselves appear superior
  • Have difficulty regulating emotions and behavior
  • Experience major problems dealing with stress and adapting to change
  • Feel depressed and moody because they fall short of perfection
  • Have secret feelings of insecurity, shame, vulnerability and humiliation

• Heart
  • Wow

roaj

Don’t you think it’s disgusting she’s showing off a Jo Malone fragrance, then in the literal NEXT story its a plee for people to donate to the baby bank? She could have lived without that perfume and donated herself - alternatively, have a bit of social media savvy and STOP flaunting your apparent wealth and then beg people to donate to charity next?! She is just mind numbing. It’s all buy, buy, buy with her. So materialistic it’s untrue. Just like the shit trainers she bought - if they were from fucking peacocks would she have bought them? No. No she wouldn’t have.

• Heart

Chasing_pavements

I also thought she was probably holding on to their arms, I mean this is the mum who placed her child on the coffee table and also placed their child next to a load of chocolates!!
My favourite was when she had obviously drawn the lines with crayons and said the boys had done it. 😳😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Scullybob

VIP Member
Yeah we're all jealous of fopperbollox and her fabulous 5* life 😂😂😂 Wow... just wow.
I'm not jealous of her. Admittedly, when I first started viewing a couple of years ago, I thought she was pretty, with a nice lifestyle and I enjoyed her SW content. Slowly but surely I started seeing her for what she really is, I wouldn't trade my life with hers for all the tea in China. I am infertile, so you'd think that I would be envious of her having twins but I'm not. I wouldn't even want to have children if they made me as unfulfilled and miserable as the twins make her. I feel sorry for her boys, but I don't feel sorry or jealous for her at all. Where is Chris in all this? He seems to be not involved in the upbringing of the twins, you never see him playing with them or feeding them. He's just as responsible as she is for their children's welfare so he should man up and intervene.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
She does look like a fish out of water 🐠
She always does. Like a stuck up cow looking down her nose at people, scared to put a hair out of place.

Chris must be glad to get rid of her for a night so he can have a pizza, beer and put his feet up on *her* coffee table whilst watching footy and maybe a cheeky wank afterwards before bed.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33

Londondiva

Who called it that she's got help with the boys on holiday 😁🤦🏼‍♀️
There is a creche here so posssssible they could have left the boys there??
personally i wouldn’t leave my baby in a creche so me and my husband could piss off to the spa!
but i dunno maybe chris needs his knees exfoliating? I will be going to the spa whilst i’m here as i’ve been dying for a fully body massage since my baby was born😅 but he will be staying with his dad NOT A creche!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 33