Fopperholic #21 lost 1lb in a week, her parenting skills need a tweak!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All that money for trainers that aren't even comfortable!
£400 for trainers that hurt your feet... that you’ve taken on a family holiday where comfort is key as there’s a lot of walking involved. If she had a brain she’d be dangerous, I swear.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I digress hahaha !! This keeps coming up on the ticker thingy on my screen 😍😍 Reminds me of the lady who showed us her little ones foxy jumper ! Very cute

New thread suggestion:

Fopperholic #22: She’s a #newmum of twins and she’s finding it tricky, but she’s come a long way from being Nine Pint Nicki

Need to keep this bad boy near by as it's so good for the next thread title ! 😂 😂 😂 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Thread suggestion: Fopperholic #22 Don't be fooled by the trainers that she's got; she's still 9 pints Nikki from the block

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 116
Thread suggestion: Fopperholic #22 Don't be fooled by the trainers that she's got; she's still 9 pints Nikki from the block
🤣🤣 legit just spat my water all down myself, note to self don’t read Tattle and drink at the same time! This is the best one by far!!!

So Mrs fashionista got the old white boots combination from the river island app 🙄 she says it like it was her own idea to pair them together 🙄
She has zero originality! Everything is what/from she’s seen on Instagram or on the internet. It’s like the woman cannot think for herself, she’s built the nine pint Nikki show on copying other “influencers” online, what a life to lead! Maybe that’s why without slimming world she didn’t really have much else of a following, because the other actual twin mums, or people into “food and shopping” are doing a much better job of it themselves, as they aren’t just ripping everyone else off and have their own ideas!

Reactions: 12
Holly Willoughby is wearing a pair of those hideous boots on This Morning today :rolleyes:

Also saw a school mum(the sort Nikki would never associate herself with shall we say) wearing a pair of those Balenciaga trainers yesterday, all kinds of ugly!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why do people like old Fopps think that because something is in ‘fashion’ at the time that it’s actually nice.... she’s a laughing stock has no style at all there’s a saying too much money and no taste or in her case credit cards r us!

Reactions: 9
I thought her Mum was supposed to be with them !? Very strange thing to post if she is with them lol 🤨
Screenshot_2020-01-16-16-08-41.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.