Fopperholic #21 lost 1lb in a week, her parenting skills need a tweak!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well it looks like they are all having the chocolate dessert, Fopperbollocks must be horrified sniffing all of those down the end of the table !! 😂👃View attachment 73470LP
Whoops silly me I thought it was a dessert 😂 I think it's actually a Bailey's with cream and chocolate sauce however I think the chocolate reindeer is edible ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She always does. Like a stuck up cow looking down her nose at people, scared to put a hair out of place.

Chris must be glad to get rid of her for a night so he can have a pizza, beer and put his feet up on *her* coffee table whilst watching footy and maybe a cheeky wank afterwards before bed.
100% he is gonna have a wank the poor fucker must be gaggin

• Haha
Reactions: 7
As much as it pains me to say, I do really like her hair like that. She's still a twunt though. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.