Fopperholic #21 lost 1lb in a week, her parenting skills need a tweak!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
sparkly going out blouse at CP? Pics filtered to duck as usual..... favourite child on her lap ... and their little faces they look so bewildered apart from the water ones
I think that’s her gifted Tesco blouse from Christmas or I could be wrong

Reactions: 6
She’s looks utterly fed up in those pics! And what a top to be wearing ??? Really can’t dress down can she

Reactions: 11
I know ffom a reliable source she been looking into nurseries again she been visiting with her mum. Comment was made that Lawson looks really vacant which 8s is what you see in these pictures.

Reactions: 9
I haven’t been keeping up on fopps because I was so bored of her posts and her voice. Trying to catch up now! What was up with her mum?

Reactions: 3
I haven’t been keeping up on fopps because I was so bored of her posts and her voice. Trying to catch up now! What was up with her mum?
Her mum lost her mum late last year and her dad had a pacemaker fitted just before Christmas too...

I think that’s her gifted Tesco blouse from Christmas or I could be wrong
I looks like it ..... bit ott for finger painting with the kids 🙄🙄

Reactions: 2
Them boys look so lost at that art class, and why does she feel the need to take the piss out of them they are babies for duck sake
She's always got to make some bitchy sarcastic comment. About her own children.

The babies always look so serious and glum.
Do I dare say the favourite one looks a bit gormless sometimes? Don't lynch me 🙈🙈

Tired & tested just came up on my Facebook feed - Fopps take note.... it’s how 98% of parents feel if they are honest
Ohhhhh I bloody love her!!!! Everytime I watch her videos I'm like "yep..yep....yesss!!" She's fab!!!

Thread suggestion ( my first one so it’s a bit crap!)

9 pint Nikki,the new careers a flop. too posh to charity shop, oh Nikki off you fopp

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
£1000 on shoes in the last month is good going for a budget mum 🤦‍♀️

I reckon they have re mortgaged to afford the extension and her 40th celebrations along with the shoes and other items she needs to keep up appearances

• Wow
Reactions: 17
She’s only gone quiet cos she’s busy vlogging the tit out of the place for a video when they get back that finally has something different from Hatton Farm and soft play

Reactions: 16
No to all of this - she's saving the content for a mega video vlog. Just like when she went to the top secret spanish island. She's waiting for CP to message her and pay for tit before she provides them any sort of free promo - i'll lose a lot of respect for CP if they do.
I agree! Also she reads here, so is trying to make out she’s waaaayyyyy too busy enjoying her ahhhhmaaazing Break, to have time to be on Social Media - yes ok old Flops whatever 🙄.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why do people like old Fopps think that because something is in ‘fashion’ at the time that it’s actually nice.... she’s a laughing stock has no style at all there’s a saying too much money and no taste or in her case credit cards r us!
money ( or credit cards ) don't buy you class!

I was just thinking the other day that she doesn't seem to comment on fopps posts much anymore. And here she is! But yeah I could have sworn she was there too so that's really random!!
i'm convinced it 9pint Nix, not Mad Mazza!

Reactions: 7
It just breaks my heart that she sees no issue with always having favson on her lap and detached from otherson.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
So apparently the lodges at CP are absolutely perfect for families according to fopps 🤦🏼‍♀️ No tit Sherlock 🕵️‍♂️! Who’d have thought! 🤣

It just breaks my heart that she sees no issue with always having favson on her lap and detached from otherson.
It’s so sad 😞 Lawson looks so vacant on those recent pics

• Haha
So apparently the lodges at CP are absolutely perfect for families according to fopps 🤦🏼‍♀️ No tit Sherlock 🕵️‍♂️! Who’d have thought! 🤣

He always looks vacant and confused to me. I don't think he's encouraged just to let loose and have fun. I remember her saying she was embarrassed in the supermarket one time because Lawson was screeching (you know, the way that babies do when they are finding their voice). Since then, she's never mentioned it again and Lawson seems very quiet. I think she told him 'no' when he was being noisy and now he seems switched off to most things. If you compare them to the Pateman twins, the difference is huge. They're noisy, laughing and generally having fun and Chelsea is right there laughing and encouraging them. It's very odd and worrying.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I agree! Also she reads here, so is trying to make out she’s waaaayyyyy too busy enjoying her ahhhhmaaazing Break, to have time to be on Social Media - yes ok old Flops whatever 🙄.
Just because she isn’t posting doesn’t mean she isn’t online 🤔🤔🤔

She commented on f+FS post this morning 🤦 probably after more gifted crap she doesn't need

Reactions: 3

What is going on with those boys ? they look so uptight and worried by everything as if they've never seen the light of day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.