Fopperholic #21 lost 1lb in a week, her parenting skills need a tweak!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s readily out there on Google.... same name as a very deep voiced singer!!
We did try and find him πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆ I think a few did, but left it alone as he is settled with a new partner etc. He probably is still trying to recover from the horror of being involved with it πŸ˜‚

haaaa, my firrrrst my lassst my everything, I couldn’t cope the first time we all chatted about this, but it’s killed me off for a second time!
I can't even πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ It was the funniest ever!

Reactions: 10
It’s readily out there on Google.... same name as a very deep voiced singer!!
There’s one with that name that I have a few mutual friends with....definitely doesn’t look like a gangster to me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There’s one with that name that I have a few mutual friends with....definitely doesn’t look like a gangster to me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I have a mutual friend with him too, certainly doesn't look like a gangster!! X

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Loving the fact that Gangster B has popped back up as an extra in the Fopps Soap Opera πŸ‘€

• Haha
Reactions: 12
nine pint Nikki :LOL: she forgot to mention the fag too that we all saw her puffing on in the picture with her trusty pint (or 9) of stella
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ please let β€œnine pint Nikki” become a thing!!!

β€œOn a night out I would drink up to nine pints and grab a kebab on the way home - a typical student!

"I'd snack on 10 bags of crisps. I'd buy bars of sweets and eat the lot.”

I just can’t imagine this was ever her going on how anal she is about her eating now, but she’s always so dramatic about her back story, basically she just had a good time at uni like most students! I’m guessing that attention from the magazine shoot was the taste she needed to become the absolute tool she is nowadays!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
New thread suggestion:

Fopperholic #22: She’s a #newmum of twins and she’s finding it tricky, but she’s come a long way from being Nine Pint Nicki

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 120
So she PUT 3 stone on in 3 months not LOST it !!!! Think Old Fopps has got it wrong (liar) again
No one can believe it cos it's a load of tit that's why 🀣

If nine pint Nikki isn't somewhere in the new thread title I'm gonna have a witch fit

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Nine pint Nicki with her vile white boots, Soft-play crazy,
'Hunter' wellies (but she's lazy),
No-one gives two hoots!

Reactions: 12
"The photo shoot was amazing! Now why doesn't that surprise me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ where was this gem found and who found it πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She didn’t lose 3 stone in three months. I’m sure it was 2 1/2 stone, or 3 stone corrected xo

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.