Fopperholic #21 lost 1lb in a week, her parenting skills need a tweak!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know she probably uses her mum for the babysitting duties on their trips, but I also think it’s quite sad that she’s clearly not confident in her own mum skills of her boys, to be able for them just to go on their own little family holidays. The constant validation she needs from social media when it comes to her life is astounding. Gives off the impression of being bolshy and confident, yet it’s masking all of these massive insecurities that she has, from her body to her parenting to her filling voids with shopping, having to have the big car the big house, it’s all so hollow. Plus It’s why I just laugh at the “they’re just jealous” card that’s gets trotted out. No siree, most of us are really not!
I feel sorry for her, I haven’t followed her for long. But I feel that she has very deep rooted self esteem problems. I would imagine that she has issues with anxiety. I think she looks very on edge all of the time. She is probably reading these threads about her and feels extreme pressure that she has to prove everyone wrong. I think she would do herself and her family a huge favour if she didn’t expose them to the Instagram / social media platforms as I really think her mental health and family relationships are suffering as a result. I also don’t think there is any shame in not being able to cope with the demands of parenting, it’s not all sweetness and light and a lot of the time it’s barely even enjoyable. I feel it’s really obvious that even though she desperately wanted kids, that when she had them she expected to feel differently and because it’s not the fluffy dreamland she wanted it to be she is faking it to convince herself that she feels differently. It’s quite a sad life. All the free tit, holidays, designer wardrobe, the big house and the fancy car etc etc, are worthless if your mental health has deteriorated as a result.

Reactions: 31
Billie faiers was in white boots aswell yesterday another idol of fopps 🤦‍♀️
Oh sweet lord it’s an insta line dancing cult that’s taking over 🙃

With regards to the extension /orangery / conservatory, you can go often get orangeries and conservatories interest free for a few years, so I suspect that's what they are doing. Sad that Chris posted a photo of work on the extension" started whilst on holiday!
He’s just as bad as her for the “status” obsession with showing off online, they don’t relax or switch off because they are always chasing the next thing, to prove to everyone they have the best clothes the best house the best cars in their heads anyway, it’s a sad existence. I just feel sorry for those boys that they have such vapid parents. Every single thing in their childhood so far, even down to their bath time and story time before bed is being filmed and put online just to prove to themselves they’re these great parents. Note to them if you’re reading, good parents wouldn’t be posting such special intimate moments of their children for all on sundry to see, they just enjoy & cherish them for themselves, thousands of sheep and god knows who else don’t need that ott access to your little boys’ lives.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I feel sorry for her, I haven’t followed her for long. But I feel that she has very deep rooted self esteem problems. I would imagine that she has issues with anxiety. I think she looks very on edge all of the time. She is probably reading these threads about her and feels extreme pressure that she has to prove everyone wrong. I think she would do herself and her family a huge favour if she didn’t expose them to the Instagram / social media platforms as I really think her mental health and family relationships are suffering as a result. I also don’t think there is any shame in not being able to cope with the demands of parenting, it’s not all sweetness and light and a lot of the time it’s barely even enjoyable. I feel it’s really obvious that even though she desperately wanted kids, that when she had them she expected to feel differently and because it’s not the fluffy dreamland she wanted it to be she is faking it to convince herself that she feels differently. It’s quite a sad life. All the free tit, holidays, designer wardrobe, the big house and the fancy car etc etc, are worthless if your mental health has deteriorated as a result.
I would maybe feel sorry for her if she wasn’t portraying what she sees as a perfect life to her 150k+ followers, a lot of whom are impressionable and may also have self esteem issues. She can’t take all the glory of the following without taking the responsibility and duty of care that comes with it.

How many people have joined tattle because she’s blocked them over innocent comments and actually upset these people? She’s fundamentally not a very nice person and that’s not just my view of her that’s coming from people who know her in real life.

Reactions: 18
People who know her in real life have piped up and said she was a horrid witch in school/younger days and is still indeed, a self absorbed witch. She seeks out all of these fancy things and Instagram/YouTube fame. She's absolutely desperate for it. She wants to be like someone off Towie or Love Island. She doesn't see the real cost of it as she's so far up her own bumhole. And doesn't place any value on the things normal people do. Follow her a bit longer, I'm sure your opinion will change as many others have on this thread. People have ended up on Tattle after she's been horrible to them, even as a loyal follower. I've known of her for around 4/5 years maybe?.. She's always acted superior to others and materialistic. She's even worse now she's a mother.

Reactions: 21
All I’m saying £400 for a pair of trainers just because they have Alexander’s name on
it’s not like he’s even designed them he’s been dead the best part of 10 years FFS.....

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Probably late to this but she’s clearly saying she starved herself last time when she lost weight!!
I’ve said before I’m from the same area and have 30 mutual friends with her on Facebook. going back and looking, over half of those people are well into drugs (coke) maybe she lost all her weight back then by sniffing more than chips 🤷‍♀️🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I don’t feel sorry for her I’m afraid. I actually feel quite angry, it’s the same feeling I had when hinch started out happily flogging everything under the sun to her impressionable following, people going into debt to keep up with these “friends” they think they have in these influencers, there is no duty of care where they are concerned, they are just all about the sell to make themselves rich, including using their children as props to help fund their lifestyle they’re chasing. Difference was I was fuming at Hinch for flogging even something that was £20-30 plus but Fopps is just taking the piss with doing swipe ups for several hundreds of pounds trainers!! The people who buy those labels and can afford them know where to shop for them Fopps. I’m concerned for young mums who don’t have that sort of cash but want to look like her etc. But what will she care, she’s more than happy living in her bubble as she put it once!

Reactions: 22
I’ve said before I’m from the same area and have 30 mutual friends with her on Facebook. going back and looking, over half of those people are well into drugs (coke) maybe she lost all her weight back then by sniffing more than chips 🤷‍♀️🤔
Wasn't her ex Barry supposed to be a gangster or something😭😭😭😂 She's an absolute head, she lost some puppy fat by going on the heartbreak/partying diet. We've all been there! She's just made her lying into a career. That's not really something to be proud of the silly cow.

Reactions: 21
Wasn't her ex Barry supposed to be a gangster or something😭😭😭😂 She's an absolute head, she lost some puppy fat by going on the heartbreak/partying diet. We've all been there! She's just made her lying into a career. That's not really something to be proud of the silly cow.
I don’t know her ex....I’d never even heard of fopps until last year 😂 obviously not the local celeb she wants to be after all 🤦‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I hear your point but I personally do not feel sorry for her. She has a social media platform that instead of using it for worthwhile causes she uses it purely to make money. I do feel sorry for all the people looking at her online pictures / posts etc and feeling inadequate. If she is suffering from anxiety then I empathise with her but as someone who knows people that suffer with that I can't say I have ever seen any evidence that she does ( that is said with an understanding that we only see a snapshot of her life, according to her).

Reactions: 10
I don’t feel sorry for her I’m afraid. I actually feel quite angry, it’s the same feeling I had when hinch started out happily flogging everything under the sun to her impressionable following, people going into debt to keep up with these “friends” they think they have in these influencers, there is no duty of care where they are concerned, they are just all about the sell to make themselves rich, including using their children as props to help fund their lifestyle they’re chasing. Difference was I was fuming at Hinch for flogging even something that was £20-30 plus but Fopps is just taking the piss with doing swipe ups for several hundreds of pounds trainers!! The people who buy those labels and can afford them know where to shop for them Fopps. I’m concerned for young mums who don’t have that sort of cash but want to look like her etc. But what will she care, she’s more than happy living in her bubble as she put it once!
totally and utterly agree .... whilst most of the so called influencers can be a pain in the arse with their codes for this and that for overpriced spice blends, food planners and chocolate that has been melted down and had sweets etc added to it... it’s the sort of stuff you can be tricked into buying once then more fool you if you continue to buy it.... but £400 trainers are definitely a step ( get it 😉 ) to far

Reactions: 13
Ooohhhhh. Forgot about Bazza 😁

Reactions: 8
Imagine thinking you're a local celeb but yet everyone who knows of you locally are laughing at you behind your back & feeling sorry for your children and you're completely oblivious.
Yes nikki, that's what's happening, we know you read here. Drop the pasona because you're embarrassing yourself!

Reactions: 17
Big bad Barry and his lucky escape! 😆 I think if it timed itself that she finished with him and then lost the weight, then yeah it’s prob heartbreak, and wasn’t she a smoker on one of the old pics that did the rounds? So cigs and sod all else was probably the reason for 3 stone in 3 months, as she would have had to average 3lbs a week for that to be true, which would be a hell of a calorie deficit to do!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Big bad Barry and his lucky escape! 😆 I think if it timed itself that she finished with him and then lost the weight, then yeah it’s prob heartbreak, and wasn’t she a smoker on one of the old pics that did the rounds? So cigs and sod all else was probably the reason for 3 stone in 3 months, as she would have had to average 3lbs a week for that to be true, which would be a hell of a calorie deficit to do!
Fags & stella 😉 there's a pic of the evidence on one of these threads that someone swiped from her personal Facebook 😂😂😂

I don’t know her ex....I’d never even heard of fopps until last year 😂 obviously not the local celeb she wants to be after all 🤦‍♀️😂
Really?? Wow I'd have thought you'd have been in pieces at the mere mention of his name if Fopps was to be believed 😂😂 she went on and on about him, how everyone knew him locally and respected him 😂😂😂 That had us tattlers howling for wks.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Really?? Wow I'd have thought you'd have been in pieces at the mere mention of his name if Fopps was to be believed 😂😂 she went on and on about him, how everyone knew him locally and respected him 😂😂😂 That had us tattlers howling for wks.
Never heard of him and I’m sure I’d remember a gangster named Barry 😂😂😂do we know his surname? I want to see if I recognise him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Never heard of him and I’m sure I’d remember a gangster named Barry 😂😂😂do we know his surname? I want to see if I recognise him 😂
Someone said they knew who he was but they wouldn't name him, which was fair enough. They also said that he was a lovely guy and had had a lucky escape from her! Understandable 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s readily out there on Google.... same name as a very deep voiced singer!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s readily out there on Google.... same name as a very deep voiced singer!!
haaaa, my firrrrst my lassst my everything, I couldn’t cope the first time we all chatted about this, but it’s killed me off for a second time!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.