Fopperholic #21 lost 1lb in a week, her parenting skills need a tweak!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think she’ll have much luck with affiliate links for the ugly trainers as most of the sizes in her swipe up link have sold out. Such a shame!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And deuxknees is holding Lawson with two hands because he can’t even stand on his own, look at how his feet are 😭. Get off your bleeping phone and parent your children before it’s too late.

She probably didn’t on purpose - too thick to know who is who. - I joke, she probably doesn’t even like the name Lawson so he got the tit name
He defo can't stand up properly, the other day he couldn't let go of the table to clap hands when she was barking orders at him, and looked to me like he had only just mastered pulling himself up to standing

Why she keeps trying make out they are walking is beyond me, just stop lying about it we can see they can't. We all know kids develop differently and us making comments about them not walking isn't a dig at the boys its a dig at her for keeping them strapped in something or stuck in the baby jail all the time. Try leaving them to roam around at home and let them pull themselves up on stuff instead of being so controlled with everything

Reactions: 15
Walking aided doesn’t mean walking fopps. My little boy is 10.5 months and his favourite thing to do is walk around the house with me holding him up (unfortunately for me as I still suffer the effects of my spd!) but IN NO WAY WOULD I SAY HE IS WALKING?! How can she so plainly say, he’s been walking a while but not on his own? Well that doesn’t bleeping count you bloody nob!!!! It’s like she can’t handle the fact her boys are ‘behind’ in milestones because of her, and she is so used to winning and being the first at everything. With the “babies do everything at different times” at the end to make herself feel better. YES, you are right they do but Jesus fopps this is because of YOU!!!! Neither one are walking, look around at your twin mom friends for god sake. She’s got to realise soon enough, she is absolutely kidding herself and it’s not helping those poor boys. If she was doing everything you could to stimulate them and encourage them, and they were a little slow, fair enough that’s when we would agree and say yes they develop at their own pace but we all know she’s the reason why..... pushchairs, highchairs, car seats, no room in living room because she won’t dare remove her tit furniture..... 🤯

Reactions: 17
He defo can't stand up properly, the other day he couldn't let go of the table to clap hands when she was barking orders at him, and looked to me like he had only just mastered pulling himself up to standing

Why she keeps trying make out they are walking is beyond me, just stop lying about it we can see they can't. We all know kids develop differently and us making comments about them not walking isn't a dig at the boys its a dig at her for keeping them strapped in something or stuck in the baby jail all the time. Try leaving them to roam around at home and let them pull themselves up on stuff instead of being so controlled with everything
I think she is secretly glad their not walking yet,how will she cope when their running in all directions ? she likes them in the one spot .It's a big deal if they even crawl out to the hallway she has to get off her phone to get them,the *tv babysitter* will be of no use if their walking.

Reactions: 13
who are all those numpties fawning over her like "ooh where did you get your coat from" "can I ask where you got your shoes from" or "you look so beautiful" do people really get excited over buying the same item of clothing as fopps? its not like shes a leading trend setter, im thinking like Sarah Jessica Parker, she goes out dressed up and really makes a bold statement, I then totally get people asking where she got her clothes from but come the duck on people.......get a next catalogue because most items will have a version in there for sure!
"where did you get your very generic black puffer jacket and basic black jeans??" oh piss off Linda!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I really hope no one swipes up on the trainers and buys them. What a weird way to make money. Just tell people where they are from.

Reactions: 10
He always looks so unsure or so unimpressed when he should be looking like he’s having fun or engaged, and her comment on it “bless him” how’s about trying to cheer your son up or make him laugh or give him 1-1 attention, instead of your sarky don’t give a tit attitude.
Noticed that ! their always like rabbits caught in the headlights , it's strange considering they seem to never leave soft play you'd think they'd be used to different surroundings.Or maybe it's her reaction they're unsure of?

who are all those numpties fawning over her like "ooh where did you get your coat from" "can I ask where you got your shoes from" or "you look so beautiful" do people really get excited over buying the same item of clothing as fopps? its not like shes a leading trend setter, im thinking like Sarah Jessica Parker, she goes out dressed up and really makes a bold statement, I then totally get people asking where she got her clothes from but come the duck on people.......get a next catalogue because most items will have a version in there for sure!
"where did you get your very generic black puffer jacket and basic black jeans??" oh piss off Linda!!!
The thumbnail for the pink frock looked like a cross between Bette Davis Whatever Happened to baby Jane and Annabelle ;)

• Haha
I think heather needs to tell us who she is. She’s someone on here for sure
Ah but if she disclosed herself as a tattler, she'd be Fopp blocked and then who would take her place? No, she should remain undercover, the Scarlett Pimpernell of Tattle Life 😎

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I really hope no one swipes up on the trainers and buys them. What a weird way to make money. Just tell people where they are from.
Imagine on a night out, a girl comes up to you in the loos and says she loves your dress, asks where it’s from and then you asking her for a fiver before you tell her? It’s basically the same thing. Embarrassing to call that a career, even more so at almost 40!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I know they all develop and do things in their own time but instead of making out they can walk she should seriously be getting some advice by now, they should at least be standing alone or cruising but they both look so unstable on their feet, and the way greyson's feet look when he's standing needs looking at. One foot seems to turn inwards when he's standing. Well if it was my child I'd be getting it looked at anyway.

I really don’t know why she is pretending they are walking. Kids walking when holding your hand is not the same as walking independently.

Now when the do start walking she won’t be able to do an insta post about it!

She has missed a chance to be real and engage with people. It is hard when other babies of a similar age meet milestones before your children. But I suppose she wouldn’t want to do this as everyone would suggest she lets them play and explore at home in her lounge!

Reactions: 9
I know they all develop and do things in their own time but instead of making out they can walk she should seriously be getting some advice by now, they should at least be standing alone or cruising but they both look so unstable on their feet, and the way greyson's feet look when he's standing needs looking at. One foot seems to turn inwards when he's standing. Well if it was my child I'd be getting it looked at anyway.
I noticed he's slightly cross eyed aswell ,maybe needs his eyes checked.

Reactions: 6
We all know that those babies are definitely are not walking, I don’t think she understands what it means by them walking and holding hands etc is not walking. If he was walking she would have definitely posted a video of it, she shared absolutely everything. She’s never going to be able to share it now as she’s been telling us Grayson is walking! Bloody idiot

With regards to the extension /orangery / conservatory, you can go often get orangeries and conservatories interest free for a few years, so I suspect that's what they are doing. Sad that Chris posted a photo of work on the extension" started whilst on holiday!

Reactions: 5
If Grayson was actually walking she'd have filmed it 15000000 times by now 🙄 He is deffo not walking. He can stand and take a few steps holding on to something. It's not the same at all. Once a child is ready to walk there is no stopping them. I don't know why she's such an out and out liar. She just wants to prove TATTLE wrong, as the sheep wouldn't dare question it. You can see how wobbly his legs are bless him, when he pushes things along. They have very little muscle tone due to being strapped into something all the time. Any HV I've ever had has said how bad it is for development. And if they did have any muscle problems she's made it 10 times worse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.