Fopperholic #16 She sells her story to the rag, pretending to be a budget mum with a Gucci bag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry to bring up car seat gate again, but......£135 each? For a second handcar seat? But you can’t be arsed to buy a half decent one for your parents car, an you keep advertising your local baby bank but are clearly not donating!
What the duck!!?

Obviously missed this......ambassador for car seat safety and you are selling second hand car seats? What a greedy, greedy tight bastard she is.

Fopperholic #17 Nicola, please go away.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
when my kids were small we always had one that went on a sideboard out of the way ... we compromised... as they got older and were up for decorating it etc ... the bigger it got 😂😂
I've normally got a huge bushy 7ft crimbo tree absolutely covered with tat 😂.. But with a nearly 15 month old in the house I'm deffo going for the small slimline one up on a table this year, my nerves couldn't cope with timberrrrrrr every 5 mins🤦🏼‍♀️😂 tit I better announce this on social media to make people realise how important this is/I am...😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So Chris’s post the boys took steps... fops post Grayson took steps?
I think it's bullshit on both counts.... the pic of her holding their hands they both look really unsteady even standing supported.... especially Lawson.... I bet they had the boys measured and have been advised it's too soon for shoes ... although I know you used to be able to get like pre-walkers which supported their feet but not as sturdy as proper shoes ... .. which is fine... if they're not walking they're not walking and will do it in their own time... my 2nd son was 14 moths before he walked but first one was only 10 months... they are all different....but don't lie about it... we all know she over shares and if them boys were walking it'd be all over the gram 🙄🙄

Reactions: 16
She has filmed and photographed those boys every single day of their lives, if they had taken steps we would have seen it. It’s just more fopperbollocks.

Both of them posted a couple of months ago about how the boys were ‘so close’ to walking, it’s clear they were nowhere near it. Which is fine! Just stop lying!

Reactions: 21
She has filmed and photographed those boys every single day of their lives, if they had taken steps we would have seen it. It’s just more fopperbollocks.

Both of them posted a couple of months ago about how the boys were ‘so close’ to walking, it’s clear they were nowhere near it. Which is fine! Just stop lying!
Sorry it's not possible for Prikki.

Reactions: 7
She's worried about them walking because of the comments here about them being delayed i think. They have only just started to crawl properly Fopps so until they build their strength up it wont happen. They aren't really delayed anyway, my daughter was 16 months before she would walk unaided but had walked holding hands and holding on to walkers & furniture since she was 9 months old. My son 14 months when he started.

Anyone else think she is wearing her trainers on the pic chris has put on of her sat on the sofa?

Reactions: 12
Anyone else think she is wearing her trainers on the pic chris has put on of her sat on the sofa?
Undoubtedly. The scummy witch has worn them to a bleeping farm and then kept them on indoors. What a scutty cow.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Undoubtedly. The scummy witch has worn them to a bleeping farm and then kept them on indoors. What scutty cow
She is deffo a skank. I bet she doesn't even flannel her snatch in the morning before she spends 30mins applying 90 layers of make up.

I mean, yeah, it's not always practical to have a shower with smalls, but if i have the time to do make up I'll prioritise hygiene over vanity.

Obviously I can't be certain, but she's always in her pj's doing her morning make up. Surely she's not doing all that make up then showering?

I digress.....basically she looks like she smells pongy when she's not doused in Chanel No 5.

Another observation......mirrors.

Like wtaf??? Who the duck needs 3 duck off mirrors in a radius of like 5 mtrs?

The largest mirror I have in my whole house is the smallest one she has in the "dressing room".

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
She is deffo a skank. I bet she doesn't even flannel her snatch in the morning before she spends 30mins applying 90 layers of make up.

I mean, yeah, it's not always practical to have a shower with smalls, but if i have the time to do make up I'll prioritise hygiene over vanity.

Obviously I can't be certain, but she's always in her pj's doing her morning make up. Surely she's not doing all that make up then showering?

I digress.....basically she looks like she smells pongy when she's not doused in Chanel No 5.

Another observation......mirrors.

Like wtaf??? Who the duck needs 3 duck off mirrors in a radius of like 5 mtrs?

The largest mirror I have in my whole house is the smallest one she has in the "dressing room".
This woman puts SPIT on her eyelashes. We need say no more. She’s told herself that she’s a woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Fake Floppnoodle, full of tit, wears dirty trainers indoors - but they're Gucci innit!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Thread Suggestion;
Fopperholic #17 She wears bacteria ridden shoes in her home, forever pretending she’s a perfect, insta-mum but she’s never off her phone 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There is no way Grayson took steps unaided. He doesn’t look steady enough on his feet! And she films everything so there’s no way if he’s walked she wouldn’t get it on video.

Reactions: 10
Ok so channel mum have an advert with fopps using the fisher price toys!! Tbh it’s kinda cute as the boys are all happy.

I reckon Chris edited them that’s why it was ok

Reactions: 4
I reckon when she says he took a few steps, she means holding their hands?! There is no way that he did it unaided, and she definitely would have filmed it, or done a post just on that. She shouldn’t rush it, they will do it when they’re ready and by the looks of it that is definitely not yet. Plus once they are walking it will be a lot different for her, hate to be one of those mums, but she doesn’t have a clue what’s going to hit her 🙈

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.