Fopperholic #16 She sells her story to the rag, pretending to be a budget mum with a Gucci bag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really hate how she refers to things in the house as ‘mummy’s this or mummy’s that’. Once you have kids you share the house with them. It’s no longer yours alone. It’s all of yours as a family. My husband would take offence to me calling things ‘my table’ or ‘my sofa’ even though those things technically are mine as when we moved in together I brought the table with me and the sofa I purchased recently but from my money. It’s like the boys and even Chris are guests in her house.

Reactions: 15
Not sure if it's all kids but my son took 3 wobbly steps and the next day he could walk across the living room. Within about 3 weeks he could run. So if he did take his first steps he'll be walking (wobbly walking) within a week.

Reactions: 7
I really hate how she refers to things in the house as ‘mummy’s this or mummy’s that’. Once you have kids you share the house with them. It’s no longer yours alone. It’s all of yours as a family. My husband would take offence to me calling things ‘my table’ or ‘my sofa’ even though those things technically are mine as when we moved in together I brought the table with me and the sofa I purchased recently but from my money. It’s like the boys and even Chris are guests in her house.
I have a sister-in-law that does this and it really grates on me. It’s your family home so surely belongs to you all! But SHE has savings you know! (This also grates on me) 🙄

Reactions: 5
Not sure if it's all kids but my son took 3 wobbly steps and the next day he could walk across the living room. Within about 3 weeks he could run. So if he did take his first steps he'll be walking (wobbly walking) within a week.
Not sure about that. My daughter has taken three steps once a week for a month now and still won’t fully commit to walking!

Reactions: 3
She is deffo a skank. I bet she doesn't even flannel her snatch in the morning before she spends 30mins applying 90 layers of make up.

I mean, yeah, it's not always practical to have a shower with smalls, but if i have the time to do make up I'll prioritise hygiene over vanity.

Obviously I can't be certain, but she's always in her pj's doing her morning make up. Surely she's not doing all that make up then showering?

I digress.....basically she looks like she smells pongy when she's not doused in Chanel No 5.

Another observation......mirrors.

Like wtaf??? Who the duck needs 3 duck off mirrors in a radius of like 5 mtrs?

The largest mirror I have in my whole house is the smallest one she has in the "dressing room".
This is the woman that goes the gym in the morning and is still dressed in the same gym gear at tea time. Hygiene isn't her top priority!

• Sick
Reactions: 12
[QUOTE="SellYerMawForASubwaySalad, post: 623115, member: 37962"

Another observation......mirrors.

Like wtaf??? Who the duck needs 3 duck off mirrors in a radius of like 5 mtrs?

The largest mirror I have in my whole house is the smallest one she has in the "dressing room".
[/QUOTE]

I think the massive mirror by the window is there to add more light in the room by the camera (in an attempt to make her look better)!

Reactions: 4
Has anyone seen Chelsea patemans twins playing with each other? They are such happy babies always making each other laugh. But she lets them play on their own I’ve just seen them playing and taking apart a train set and thought imagine fopps being so annoyed if hers did that😢

• Heart
Does she have Alzheimer’s? Why is she saying these are their first shoes when they’ve been wearing those clunky nike ones for months?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Does she have Alzheimer’s? Why is she saying these are their first shoes when they’ve been wearing those clunky nike ones for months?
Exactly this! Her and Chris both made a fuss over them wearing their first pair back in August and she had the boys in them all the time for a while! That was her first attempt at insisting they were almost walking.

Now they’ve apparently actually taken a few steps and she’s rushed out again to get their ‘first’ pair of shoes again🤦‍♀️ it’s like ‘The Ryan Twins take their first steps- take 2’

Attachments

• Haha
That food looks so unappealing. I’d be a SIZE 8 if that’s the food I dished up for myself in the evening. No thanks.

Reactions: 11
Now, apparently, they are “not quite” walking?! I wish she would make her mind up🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Exactly this! Her and Chris both made a fuss over them wearing their first pair back in August and she had the boys in them all the time for a while! That was her first attempt at insisting they were almost walking.

Now they’ve apparently actually taken a few steps and she’s rushed out again to get their ‘first’ pair of shoes again🤦‍♀️ it’s like ‘The Ryan Twins take their first steps- take 2’
She's such a liar. She's stupid enough to forget what she's already bragged about. What's the betting that if anyone raised the fact that they already have trainers she'd say that trainers are different to shoes 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's such a liar. She's stupid enough to forget what she's already bragged about. What's the betting that if anyone raised the fact that they already have trainers she'd say that trainers are different to shoes 😂😂
She has acknowledged the trainers, they weren’t light enough for them to move around in! No tit Sherlock 🕵️‍♂️

Reactions: 16
That food looks so unappealing. I’d be a SIZE 8 if that’s the food I dished up for myself in the evening. No thanks.
Oh and I see we're back to "pan frying". Has anyone figured out if there's any other types of frying as to why we need to specify that a pan was used 🤣 I mean other than the other deep fat frying....I mean can you imagine 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Looking forward to the new thread suggestions 😂 Can't believe how quickly this one has flown😲

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Has anyone seen Chelsea patemans twins playing with each other? They are such happy babies always making each other laugh. But she lets them play on their own I’ve just seen them playing and taking apart a train set and thought imagine fopps being so annoyed if hers did that😢
I'd not heard of this lady but had a nosey - how adorable are them boys - playing 'peek-a-boo' together was so cute :love::love:

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.