Fopperholic #16 She sells her story to the rag, pretending to be a budget mum with a Gucci bag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I approve of the thread name. Some of the others were hilarious but I agree that we need to leave her nana out of the title out of respect.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I approve of the thread name. Some of the others were hilarious but I agree that we need to leave her nana out of the title out of respect.
Absolutely! I couldn't and wouldn't be happy to be commenting on anything that disrespected someone who'd passed on.

Reactions: 10
Missed the entire last thread! But I'm back and loving this title! See she's as cunty as ever and nothing's changed since I've been gone 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oops just realised it’s already been posted! It’s all true! Good on you
Trouble is there are so many things wrong with this rag..... the amount of false information (and yes I know all the press do it but this rag has impeded investigations and been found guilty) is just frigging outrageous and there is no way she didn’t know about it.

Reactions: 13
Love your comment 👏🏼
There’s a comment in support too👍🏼
I politely contacted her the other day. Said she had a PR woman who was trying to get it in any publication. I told her maybe to think about telling them what she is and isn't happy to be published in. To which she said she hadn't thought of that! When I told her why the Sun is a shitrag her line was "I didnt know these things, and I've got friends from Liverpool"...bullshit!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I politely contacted her the other day. Said she had a PR woman who was trying to get it in any publication. I told her maybe to think about telling them what she is and isn't happy to be published in. To which she said she hadn't thought of that! When I told her why the Sun is a shitrag her line was "I didnt know these things, and I've got friends from Liverpool"...bullshit!
The only way she couldn’t know is if she’d been living in a cave

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Trouble is there are so many things wrong with this rag..... the amount of false information (and yes I know all the press do it but this rag has impeded investigations and been found guilty) is just frigging outrageous and there is no way she didn’t know about it.
Well that will be her excuse, the usual ‘I don’t know anything about ‘The Sun’ I’m so busy being a #twinmum 🙄 just like she ‘didn’t know’ about having to help her babies to do things and ‘didn’t know’ that ethical and sustainable shopping is a thing....

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Well that will be her excuse, the usual ‘I don’t know anything about ‘The Sun’ I’m so busy being a #twinmum 🙄 just like she ‘didn’t know’ about having to help her babies to do things and ‘didn’t know’ that ethical and sustainable shopping is a thing....
If she managed to miss hillsborough then she shouldn’t be an influencer

She will use the twin mum excuse..... sadly these things happened long before she had twins (the only person in the history of the universe to have twins)

Last edited:
Reactions: 24

She will use the twin mum excuse..... sadly these things happened long before she had twins (the only person in the history of the universe to have twins)
I’m just waiting for the ‘jealousy’ comments to start 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think she is genuinely oblivious to lots of stuff going on as if it doesn’t directly affect her personally it’s not on her radar at all. She is so self obsessed that all she focuses on is herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
PR lady? She has a PR LADY and the best they can come up with is clips of Costa, Subway, soft play, The Ryan Family Yawn Fest and an article in the Scum 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.