Fopperholic #16 She sells her story to the rag, pretending to be a budget mum with a Gucci bag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbf I'm umming and ahhing about what to do because my little girl does not listen to the word no πŸ™ˆ I can distract her all day long and say no and move her out the way but if she wants something she is going to do everything she can to get it! And then when she doesnt get it she will have a tantrum πŸ˜‚ But then the thought of no christmas tree is not something I think I can do πŸ™ˆ
When my kids were young we put our Christmas tree in the play pen. It went largely unused because my kids were never in it.. So thought we should use it for something πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
When my kids were young we put our Christmas tree in the play pen. It went largely unused because my kids were never in it.. So thought we should use it for something πŸ˜‚
We did the same! Seemed like a logical use of it. πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1
I know we joke about her online presence, but I have a friend who messaged her once so she now shows up in her message box. Said friend has been in hospital for a week now and Instagram is her best friend πŸ˜‚. She says Fopp’s is constantly showing as online, unless she declares she is at the gym. She admits she sounds like a stalker πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ so we are right in believing that those poor boys get no interaction, and what impact does it have their marriage? It annoys the bell out of me if my hubby spends lots of evening time on his phone, we all make sure we have down time! It’s no β€œjob” if you can’t take time out or real holidays!

Reactions: 16
Dear nikki since you read this like a morning paper - please research "happy little soles" if you can pry your eyes away from instagram for 2 minutes. You will learn about baby's developing feet and how silly it is to run to clarks as soon as they stand up (clarks shoes are crap anyway)
Happy reading!
My lb walked at 9.5 months, he's now 13 months and I've only had him in shoes about 4 weeks. Begrudgingly-as rarely walks outside anyway.

Thread suggestion #17 Desperate for content, it's not a surprise. Poor ole Fopps can't keep up with her own lies.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
She's cleaver, she's frugal, she loves a pot noodle β™₯
πŸ‘†This should be next thread title in my opinion but it's a shame this can't be πŸ‘‡πŸ™Œ 'high five!!! high five!!!' 😁
No caffine - but drinks Pepsi

Degree and an A in English - can't spell

Doesn't filter pics, just uses an app that changes their colours!

Gave up high flying career (1 day a week!) to have a social media career... Flopperholic'd big time.

Wants a huge amount of followers, even buys some, but then blocks real followers

Foodie but can't even buy unchopped veg and eats at lowbrow chain places

ALWAYS has the boys ON HER OWN except when they're with someone...anyone else or gym creche.

Blonde with brains. This woman is so 'cleaver' she will hack away any misconceptions about her with her, errrr cleaver.

Also, blonde isn't actual blonde. She doesn't use a filter so we can safely assume she has natural green hair with dark brown roots. Perhaps she is a tree or a bush head.

She lost soooooo much weight running around after her comatose twins who can't yet move that she had to buy new clothes. But then in the same week she just had to join the gym because she has put on some extra weight from eating the boys one plate leftovers. In fact she put on so much weight she has to resort to spraying all their leftover food from that one little bamboo plate just so she wasn't tempted. Tempted to get the scraps out the bin and eat them herself?

Only fopps is 'cleaver' enough to make a pot noodle for a pot noodle "how to make a pot noodle" ad, not using boiling water. Ahhhh-mazing.

She's SOOOOOO not arty babe, but can spend hours making an advert for a bleeping noodle, but can't spend half an hour letting the boys use a felt pen. She can spend time artistically applying burnt orange paint to her face but hell to the no, she will not spend time artistically letting the boys play with paint.

Fashionista she is, soooooooo trendy. Nobody else other than lily savage, cat slater, Liz MacDonald or any drag queen outside of Brighton can pull off what she does. Give this girl all the polyester, soooooooo hot she might spontaneously combust with ahhhh-mazingness. She even owns three whole pairs of shoes. I know, 3!!!

Her kid isn't ginger Y'know. But it's not a filter as I don't use them. But he's not ginger okay.

Pigged out today, had a whole 0% Greek yoghurt with half teaspoon of hot shot. Added some jd seasoning too swipe up for recipe and to get some too.

Swipe upppppp if you want what I've got

Swipe upppppp if you want to look like me

I'm soooooooo rich because I'm a budget person. I budget so much. I'm an international budget zuperstar and I've been in the papers for my ahhhh-mazing budget hacks. Oh hang on Chris, just popping into Costa for some snacks and some coffee which can soooooooo totally not have caffine in as I'm not allowed it. Spend spend spend. OK now let's go to that supermarket and buy just ONE sandwich for the boys to share, as I am such a budgeter, this will save us SOOOOOO much money. Even though we are SOOOOOO rich. Ohhhhhh look supermarket clothes. Take take take. Price for one sandwich and whole new wardrobes for everyone is Β£200! I'm such a budgeting queen! Now, where shall we eat Chris. Somewhere the boys can share their delicious single sandwich. Somewhere where only a real foodie like me will go.... Mmmm, subway! Nom Nom Nom.

I'm SOOOOOO poor I can't afford a personal trainer anymore and can't afford for the boys to go to nursery. I know I don't work, but helllllooooo, I've got to cleaver my social media career. Ooooooo look fancy gym with FREE creche. I'm such a budget superstar, I'll join! Everyone will be coming to me for my "cleaver" budgeting ideas.

*nicki didn't know this article would be published here but we managed to get some direct quotes from her. Ahhhhhhmazing

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Dear Santa,

Please can I have a designer vagina for Christmas. Everyone already reckons I've had 'the lips' done anyway.

I might get to change my social media name to Gucci Gash.

The hubster prefers the cleaver beaver but I'm the brains so I know best.

I've been super good this year!

Enjoy your mince pie mug cake (only 2 syns!!!!!!!)

Love Fopps x

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.