Fopperholic #16 She sells her story to the rag, pretending to be a budget mum with a Gucci bag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but what is wrong with this woman! They don’t need bloody shoes until they are confidently walking barefoot and then they only need shoes when walking outside etc which probably won’t be till atleast Christmas they look so unsteady standing let alone walking alone! Why is she SO rushed to get them walking it’s bloody hard work once they start so don’t rush it oh is it because the HV is due to check on Lawson at the end of the month and she’s desperately panicking because he’s no where near!

Reactions: 11
Sorry but what is wrong with this woman! They don’t need bloody shoes until they are confidently walking barefoot and then they only need shoes when walking outside etc which probably won’t be till atleast Christmas they look so unsteady standing let alone walking alone! Why is she SO rushed to get them walking it’s bloody hard work once they start so don’t rush it oh is it because the HV is due to check on Lawson at the end of the month and she’s desperately panicking because he’s no where near!
It's not even just her it's the pair of them - pair of stupid picks (check out his insta page).

I gave him the benefit of the doubt. I was stupid and I fully retract any credit given to him.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's not even just her it's the pair of them - pair of stupid picks (check out his insta page).

I gave him the benefit of the doubt. I was stupid and I fully retract any credit given to him.
He is just as thick and guilty as she is, the only thing he has going for him is that he takes good, natural pictures of the boys. Oh and they seem more at ease with him. Other than that they are as much his responsibility and I’m not having that either he doesn’t read here, or knows somebody that does. He must be as thick as she is if he can’t see how unhealthy her food obsession is and the way she is with those boys!

I agree with above comments - They're both as bad as each other. Both as deep as a puddle.

• Heart
Tbf I'm umming and ahhing about what to do because my little girl does not listen to the word no 🙈 I can distract her all day long and say no and move her out the way but if she wants something she is going to do everything she can to get it! And then when she doesnt get it she will have a tantrum 😂 But then the thought of no christmas tree is not something I think I can do 🙈
when my kids were small we always had one that went on a sideboard out of the way ... we compromised... as they got older and were up for decorating it etc ... the bigger it got 😂😂

Reactions: 4
I’m not being funny if Grayson did take a few steps he would of been standing confidently for a lot longer! She said the other day he only just started to stand confidently.
Today she will get it on video no doubt

Also the Xmas tree thing don’t you just let them explore it. Teach them no if they do something silly

They probably took a few steps holding her hand

Plus Iv been to that Clark’s and they are shocking they had one pair for ours

Reactions: 6
As for Clarks not having their size shoes in stock I don't buy that she's waiting for them to be gifted

Reactions: 8
As for Clarks not having their size shoes in stock I don't buy that she's waiting for them to be gifted
Tbh I shop at that Clark’s and when I went to get my twins shoes they only had one in each size. We were happy to get different pairs but we struggled so ordered online

Reactions: 2
Sorry to bring up car seat gate again, but......£135 each? For a second handcar seat? But you can’t be arsed to buy a half decent one for your parents car, an you keep advertising your local baby bank but are clearly not donating!
Pretty sure she got these gifted no? Or a discount I thought I remember her saying 🤔

Reactions: 3
Has anyone read the comments about the Christmas tree. Everyone’s telling her it’s part of the fun and to let them enjoy it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion -
Her (non) filtered face is the colour of Gucci and the investment shoes look rather pukey!

Fopps your a day late love .......obviously just read on here what a complete arse you are do yourself a favour get off SM and get a real job
She’s not a day late. Today is 11.11

Many services are held on remembrance Sunday, but today is still 11.11

So it’s a fun game to wreck Mummy’s blinds? Well stop them? Tell them no? Pull the blinds up in the day? They are babies, they are going to play! No way in hell will she have a Christmas tree, she can’t cope with their need to explore and she won’t have the patience!

Reactions: 10
So it’s a fun game to wreck Mummy’s blinds? Well stop them? Tell them no? Pull the blinds up in the day? They are babies, they are going to play! No way in hell will she have a Christmas tree, she can’t cope with their need to explore and she won’t have the patience!
Its ok she is hinting for some freebie new ones, she showed these the other week and clearly no company got in touch

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She doesn’t give a tit about people’s opinions on the tree. She’s begging for engagement. Simple.

Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion: Never without a Gucci trainer, Fopps is on the beg for twins shoes - no brainer.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.