Fopperholic #16 She sells her story to the rag, pretending to be a budget mum with a Gucci bag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread suggestion:

Fopperholic 17 Buying trainers the boys don’t need begging for ads out of greed

• Heart
Reactions: 29
If the shoe shop only had Lawson's shoe size in stock there's no way she would've done that post, she would've waited til both boys had their moment and posted about it. ...but as it was golden boy she's been able to give him the limelight yet again 🙄 thought he was walking yesterday so why now buy soft soles for cruising?! Another lie Fopps, try keep up. Bullet point notes on your phone might help...since it's attached to your hand 24/7 anyways!

Reactions: 19
Fopperholic 17 - your ads are tit, please stop lyin', don't blank Hev, she's really tryin'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
She's definitely awful, and I can't imagine Lawson will get such a feature. I had to buy cruisers when my daughter first walked as she had ridiculously tiny feet, only a 2.5, so I get why some people might get those for a walking baby.

Reactions: 2
New thread suggestion: Pig tit indoors from the bottom of her uhmazing Gucci trainers - Don’t dare comment as she ninja blocks complainers!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
‘As they are TRYING to walk & cruise they needed proper shoes’

If she’d worked in a shoe shop she’d know that professionals advise babies don’t need shoes until they’ve been walking independently for a while. Why all the lies?!

Reactions: 15
Not only do babies not need shoes until they can walk properly because they can ruin their feet but it takes a long time for them to learn to walk in them anyway. They only need shoes if they're regularly walking outside which takes a while for them to get the hang of. By the time they're properly walking outside the shoes will be too small! Also mine took his first steps then didn't bother anymore for a month so shoes would have been a waste of money. Hes been walking for a couple of months and only recently got the hang of walking in shoes. I wish people would stop trying to rush everything and enjoy it for what it is. When they're truly walking around her life will be hell anyway 😂

Reactions: 13
Not only do babies not need shoes until they can walk properly because they can ruin their feet but it takes a long time for them to learn to walk in them anyway. They only need shoes if they're regularly walking outside which takes a while for them to get the hang of. By the time they're properly walking outside the shoes will be too small! Also mine took his first steps then didn't bother anymore for a month so shoes would have been a waste of money. Hes been walking for a couple of months and only recently got the hang of walking in shoes. I wish people would stop trying to rush everything and enjoy it for what it is. When they're truly walking around her life will be hell anyway 😂
They don’t need shoes when they’re strapped in that pushchair/car seats all the time. And don’t you take shoes off when you go to soft play?! (I wouldn’t know as we’ve only been once and it was awful 😂)

Reactions: 17
They don’t need shoes when they’re strapped in that pushchair/car seats all the time. And don’t you take shoes off when you go to soft play?! (I wouldn’t know as we’ve only been once and it was awful 😂)
Exactly! To be honest mine hates shoes so only has them on when walking outside, don't even bother in the car or pushchair as he takes them off! And if I go in soft play or anywhere I don't bother I carry him because taking them on and off is more effort than it's worth!

Reactions: 4
They only need cruising shoes if they are going to be cruising around outside( probably highly unlikely) Otherwise massive waste of money.

Reactions: 5
I’m a normal woman with a few hundred followers, I’ve got a private account and probably post one picture to my grid a week. Sometimes less often. Those pictures could be my son, a day out, a nice scene whatever takes my fancy. There’s no big long essay for engagement. Anyhow my point is I have more comments on my photos than fopps does! (I know it’s not about the comments or likes, but surely as an influencer it is!)Her latest food post has 13 comments....5 of those are her own responses! She really is crap at this whole influencing gig and needs to knock it on the head quickly for the sake of her mental health and more importantly those little boys she craved so badly. Life goes by in the blink of an eye and before she knows it they’ll be all grown up and she’s done nothing with them except expose their childhoods spent largely in soft play for her own kicks and to try and make some money! Extremely sad 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 31
They only need cruising shoes if they are going to be cruising around outside( probably highly unlikely) Otherwise massive waste of money.
Also, and this may sound a bit petty to even think of, but I can’t really imagine her putting those shoes on with the weird pyjama style outfits they are always dressed in as they just wouldn’t go, they are quite a smart style shoe🤷‍♀️ honestly just think she went and bought them for content.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m a normal woman with a few hundred followers, I’ve got a private account and probably post one picture to my grid a week. Sometimes less often. Those pictures could be my son, a day out, a nice scene whatever takes my fancy. There’s no big long essay for engagement. Anyhow my point is I have more comments on my photos than fopps does! (I know it’s not about the comments or likes, but surely as an influencer it is!)Her latest food post has 13 comments....5 of those are her own responses! She really is crap at this whole influencing gig and needs to knock it on the head quickly for the sake of her mental health and more importantly those little boys she craved so badly. Life goes by in the blink of an eye and before she knows it they’ll be all grown up and she’s done nothing with them except expose their childhoods spent largely in soft play for her own kicks and to try and make some money! Extremely sad 😔
You're a genuine person with no agenda. Fopps followers are all bought, or they hate follow her 😂 this is why she gets such embarrassing engagement on her posts. At most, a few thousand likes on a good day and I'd question if that was from real people 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Also, and this may sound a bit petty to even think of, but I can’t really imagine her putting those shoes on with the weird pyjama style outfits they are always dressed in as they just wouldn’t go, they are quite a smart style shoe🤷‍♀️ honestly just think she went and bought them for content.
I thought when she posted the Polaroid pic that the shoes didn't match the outfit 🤣

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.