Fopperholic #16 She sells her story to the rag, pretending to be a budget mum with a Gucci bag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also why is ignorance always her first defence? if you’re putting something on social media and you want it to be your career do some research 🙄

Reactions: 22
Perhaps Nikki should ask her "PR lady" for some crisis management training 😅

"play dull. End of"

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I might be missing something but none of those comments were actually about her, just how horrendous the sun is.

Reactions: 20
Who's attacked her personally?! No one. People have O P I N I O N S!!! Especially when it comes to that newspaper. You absolute stupid moo!
She had no idea on people's view on the sun? is she actually for real?!
just to clarify a few things
1) Yes you were bragging ( but it’s backfired )
2) You knew it was going to be featured ( you might not have known what section of that rag it would feature but you knew alright ... you even gave a quote or two )
3) obviously you didn’t have a clue about people’s views on this gutter press newspaper because you dismiss other people’s views that don’t correspond to your own and then pretend you don‘t know ( you do, even YOU are not that thick )
4) probably the only point I believe you on ... after all your so desperate to be the big I Am and Be featured you’d have put your head in the oven if requested...
Now duck Off with your Bullshit
and if you don’t want to be criticised may I suggest you keep away from social media, concentrate on those two beautiful boys of yours and maybe spend some quality time with your recently bereaved mother.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I’m sorry, this control freak “spoke to someone in PR” but didn’t know where the article would be featured? duck right off. There’s no way on this earth she didn’t know where that article was heading.

I’m sick to death of her going on like some dolly dimple baby who’s so hurt by everyone’s mean comments! The way she speaks down to and treats every single person who doesn’t pander to her shows who she is as a person and it’s not this fragile little bird she portrays when things don’t go her way. hole of the highest order.

Also... in what other profession would ignorance like this be tolerated? Her social media career is beyond laughable. Total embarrassment.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Oh and about deserving the recognition WHY! what has she done that’s so special, saved a few lives... donated her life savings to charity ? Invented the wheel ... anything substantial No... she lost 3 stone years ago, married a golf pro and has since having the twins spent her time shopping, in coffee shops... or soft play establishments 🙄 get a grip you arse licking cretins, get a bleeping grip

Reactions: 36
PR lady? She has a PR LADY and the best they can come up with is clips of Costa, Subway, soft play, The Ryan Family Yawn Fest and an article in the Scum 😂
when I lost all my weight I had a pr person (it's literally someone who.edits what you tell them) flog my story around to every single publication going,they work on commission and just flog you to literally every publication ever. It's not a surprise to her that she was featured because she gets paid for it, god even I got £100 from the crap mag I was in so god knows what the scum paid her.

I asked not to have anything put in the sun or the mail.

Reactions: 30
When my Son died of cancer 9 years ago I had all the cheap crap magazines and the Scum wanting me to sell our story and be paid a lot for it ...... We didn’t take any of them up on the offers I had more pride and morals. Therefore I wouldn’t be surprised if she hadn’t been paid

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
When my Son died of cancer 9 years ago I had all the cheap crap magazines and the Scum wanting me to sell our story and be paid a lot for it ...... We didn’t take any of them up on the offers I had more pride and morals
I'm sorry for your loss lovely x x x

Reactions: 15
When my Son died of cancer 9 years ago I had all the cheap crap magazines and the Scum wanting me to sell our story and be paid a lot for it ...... We didn’t take any of them up on the offers I had more pride and morals
How horrible. So sorry for your loss

Reactions: 14
This 'woman' finds different ways to disgust people every single day. Quite a talent you have there Nicola. Greedy, grasping, repugnant piece of ignorant tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
If only someone like her had one tiny piece of your integrity, pride, strength and care. She really hasn't got a clue! 💝 Truly sorry for your devastating loss 💝

Reactions: 17
When my Son died of cancer 9 years ago I had all the cheap crap magazines and the Scum wanting me to sell our story and be paid a lot for it ...... We didn’t take any of them up on the offers I had more pride and morals so I wouldn’t be surprised if he hasn’t been paid
So sorry for your loss, and fair play to you for keeping away from these types of trash journalism, it’s bad enough going through bereavement without having the added pressure of wondering if what you’ve said is going to be misquoted and is totally inaccurate

Reactions: 6
I refuse to read the article, but did the scum say that she budgets because her 14 month old boys are still spoon fed and share a plate of food. That when she does show snacks, they share a bag between them ( but this is very rare as they always eat lunch out). That her Gucci bag is never full of tuppaware tubs full of picnic food?
I said it the other day, she needs to step away and re-evalate her choice in life! You can’t continue to play the “nasty comment” card every time somebody has a different, valid, opinion than your own. You can’t claim to be “bullied” (I know she hasn’t said this) when your bragging antics backfire. Not everybody is as thick as she is,I am not having that channel mum haven’t discussed the article with her? That they would take quotes and not tell her why? You only have to view her social media to realise it’s all as crap as the paper it’s printed on.
She is slowly shooting herself down! You only have to look at the amount of “work” she gets to realise nobody wants to touch her.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
This 'woman' finds different ways to disgust people every single day. Quite a talent you have there Nicola. Greedy, grasping, repugnant piece of ignorant tit.
I was going to say that this is her USP but to be fair whilst she may be one of the worst this describes plenty of ‘influencers’.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.