Fopperholic #16 She sells her story to the rag, pretending to be a budget mum with a Gucci bag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was going to say that this is her USP but to be fair whilst she may be one of the worst this describes plenty of ‘influencers’.
Anything connected to the word influencer pretty much tells you all you need to know. What has life become when this is seen as a genuine way to make money. It's really depressing!

Reactions: 15
Ignorance is not an excuse. If she wants a career in any form of media she needs to do her research, understand her audience and plan her content. This is basic stuff, and for someone who has the TV blaring constantly she has so little knowledge of current affairs. She has ALL DAY doing duck all, previously she worked part time... but she’d clearly rather pick up an OK magazine to see her beloved Sam and Billie Fairs than a newspaper.

She epitomises the word Bimbo.
I'm appalled that an almost 40 year old woman has no knowledge of The Sun's involvement in Hillsborough, or the Millie Dowler phond hacking. Shes absolutely so self absorbed. If it doesn't effect her, she doesn't think about it. I bet she knew about the celeb phone hacking though.

Reactions: 31
I very much doubt she watches the news only news she watches is probably celeb news
She is all over social media - there is no way she can have missed the phone hacking scandal or hillsborough . It’s just her standard excuse when she fucks up

Reactions: 9
She's really pissed me off saying she doesn't know about Hillsborough, and everything the sun did.
I refuse to believe that anyone over the age of 25 is that ignorant! She's a grade A twataholic.

Reactions: 21
when I lost all my weight I had a pr person (it's literally someone who.edits what you tell them) flog my story around to every single publication going,they work on commission and just flog you to literally every publication ever. It's not a surprise to her that she was featured because she gets paid for it, god even I got £100 from the crap mag I was in so god knows what the scum paid her.

I asked not to have anything put in the sun or the mail.
You were such a breath of fresh air, I wish people like Fopps and these other instagrammers had half your integrity and intelligence!

Reactions: 5
You were such a breath of fresh air, I wish people like Fopps and these other instagrammers had half your integrity and intelligence!
dont know about intelligence 🤣🤣🤣 but thank you that's really kind of you to say x

Reactions: 3
She doesn’t want this site mentioned but she’ll promote her crappy article in The Scum - cos that makes loads of sense

Reactions: 18
Who's attacked her personally?! No one. People have O P I N I O N S!!! Especially when it comes to that newspaper. You absolute stupid moo!
She had no idea on people's view on the sun? is she actually for real?!
She reaĺly is stupid. Of course she lives in her own little world and she doesn't care, she just wants fame.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.