Fopperholic #16 She sells her story to the rag, pretending to be a budget mum with a Gucci bag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
PR lady = mad mazza ;)
please put my beautiful daughter in your publication, she's so beautiful and lovely and has such a beautiful and lovely life, she's really well liked as she's so beautiful and lovely and wears such lovely clothes

• Haha
Reactions: 39
PR lady = mad mazza ;)
please put my beautiful daughter in your publication, she's so beautiful and lovely and has such a beautiful and lovely life, she's really well liked as she's so beautiful and lovely and wears such lovely clothes
"Did I mention she's a twin mum. Beautiful, lovely twins. They wear such lovely clothes. My beautiful, lovely twin mum daughter does such a great job with them on her own *she gave up her career you know* and she has them all day every day on her own *apart from them going to the gym creche 3 times a week, oh and I have them when she needs to get her hair, nails, brows, face etc done* bit other than that *and that I come along to all the baby groups* she has them on her own every day. I mean she's such a great mum to do that...on her own.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Sheโ€™s desperate to be famous as the alternative is her actually getting a proper job.

Reactions: 14
I politely contacted her the other day. Said she had a PR woman who was trying to get it in any publication. I told her maybe to think about telling them what she is and isn't happy to be published in. To which she said she hadn't thought of that! When I told her why the Sun is a shitrag her line was "I didnt know these things, and I've got friends from Liverpool"...bullshit!
Ignorance is not an excuse. If she wants a career in any form of media she needs to do her research, understand her audience and plan her content. This is basic stuff, and for someone who has the TV blaring constantly she has so little knowledge of current affairs. She has ALL DAY doing duck all, previously she worked part time... but sheโ€™d clearly rather pick up an OK magazine to see her beloved Sam and Billie Fairs than a newspaper.

She epitomises the word Bimbo.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
"Did I mention she's a twin mum. Beautiful, lovely twins. They wear such lovely clothes. My beautiful, lovely twin mum daughter does such a great job with them on her own *she gave up her career you know* and she has them all day every day on her own *apart from them going to the gym creche 3 times a week, oh and I have them when she needs to get her hair, nails, brows, face etc done* bit other than that *and that I come along to all the baby groups* she has them on her own every day. I mean she's such a great mum to do that...on her own.
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ should that read gym creche 3 times a day ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 8
Ignorance is not an excuse. If she wants a career in any form of media she needs to do her research, understand her audience and plan her content. This is basic stuff, and for someone who has the TV blaring constantly she has so little knowledge of current affairs. She has ALL DAY doing duck all, previously she worked part time... but sheโ€™d clearly rather pick up an OK magazine to see her beloved Sam and Billie Fairs than a newspaper.

She epitomises the word Bimbo.
Too busy watching Australia Love Island !! I wouldn't even watch UK Love Island let alone one from another country..... she watches nothing of importance ! Even my 18 year old daughter thinks reality stuff is crap !! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I will be blocked and she will delete this but Iโ€™m outraged at anyone that assists this rag to still be in existence
Does Fopps realise what this post signifies, she needs to take a trip to Liverpool.She wouldnโ€™t be able to buy the โ€˜Sunโ€™ there

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.