Fopperholic #16 She sells her story to the rag, pretending to be a budget mum with a Gucci bag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The sun post is a massive contradiction, not once have I ever heard her talk about food budgeting and she certainly doesn’t batch cook to slash bills. Also take your own snacks.....says someone that goes out and always buys snacks and lunches from Sainsbury’s, subway, M&S. what a crock of tit she spouts, believe nothing that comes from her gob!

Reactions: 38
Went for the be kind and ignorance response

What a shock!

Who's attacked her personally?! No one. People have O P I N I O N S!!! Especially when it comes to that newspaper. You absolute stupid moo!
She had no idea on people's view on the sun? is she actually for real?!
I have typed so many responses but deleted them all. She’s just too dense to bother arguing with. A 30 second google search would tell her all she needs to know and she should have deleted the post. There was no personal attack in either comments

Attachments

Reactions: 10
The sun post is a massive contradiction, not once have I ever heard her talk about food budgeting and she certainly doesn’t batch cook to slash bills. Also take your own snacks.....says someone that goes out and always buys snacks and lunches from Sainsbury’s, subway, M&S. what a crock of tit she spouts, believe nothing that comes from her gob!
so true! remember the picnic she went on with the boys.......bought all pre-packaged sandwiches and snacks on the way to the park!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
for someone that is supposed to be clever and have a business degree she really does know feck all about the real world. She's fucked up so much in the last couple of days with the rear/forward facing cheap car seats, her swipe up for her Nan ( may she rest in peace) and now this with The Sun. She is committing career suicide ( I use the term career loosely) with every post. best get back in touch with SW Fopp. You're going to need that group back before you know it. IF they will have you that is.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
It was me posting some of the replies to her pathetic excuses. Made me so angry that she
has no awareness of the sun newspaper history. My parents & teenage brother were at Hillsborough that fateful day, Nottingham forest supporters so thank fully safe but they will NEVER forget what they saw & the subsequent treatment of the victims & their families by that disgusting rag.
Rant over but a touchy subject for my family ❤

• Sad
Reactions: 30
where's heather when you need her? She will know just the thing to say :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Imagine reading that and going online to check out her budgeting tips 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How thick do you have to be to not know the suns connotations, she’s old enough to have been well aware when it was happening.

she just can’t do anything right

Reactions: 12
The only food budgeting is her buying cheap turkey mince

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.