Fopperholic #16 She sells her story to the rag, pretending to be a budget mum with a Gucci bag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously, I just dont get how, when she spends so much money on shot clothes that she has so few shoes?! She must have worn those chavvy gucci trainers every day this week?!

Reactions: 6
Seriously, I just dont get how, when she spends so much money on shot clothes that she has so few shoes?! She must have worn those chavvy gucci trainers every day this week?!
She will class them as one of her "investment pieces"!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
tit she’s really making sure she gets every penny of the Hatton annual pass 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I dislike her as much as the next person, but what’s the issue with her wearing the trainers nearly every day? Asking for personal reasons I guess as I have two pairs, but tend to wear one pair more regularly as they’re more neutral so go with more of my outfits. Genuinely don’t get the issue with her wearing her trainers loads (if you take that they’re braggy Gucci out of the equation)

I dislike her as much as the next person, but what’s the issue with her wearing the trainers nearly every day? Asking for personal reasons I guess as I have two pairs, but tend to wear one pair more regularly as they’re more neutral so go with more of my outfits. Genuinely don’t get the issue with her wearing her trainers loads (if you take that they’re braggy Gucci out of the equation)
I don't necessarily have an issue with it. Just dont understand how she attempts to pass herself off as a shopaholic when she only owns about 4 pairs of shoes!
It used to be those awful brown open toe shoe-boots that used to be on her trotters every day in the summer!

Reactions: 11
I don't necessarily have an issue with it. Just dont understand how she attempts to pass herself off as a shopaholic when she only owns about 4 pairs of shoes!
It used to be those awful brown open toe shoe-boots that used to be on her trotters every day in the summer!
Maybe she’s a clothes person not a shoe person? 🤷🏻‍♀️ comfy shoes are hard to find. And comfort is more important the older you get 🤣

• Haha
I took note because she's so wasteful in every other sense. Guaranteed they wouldn't be worn as frequently if they were from primark. As a side note, have always found trainers and other closed shoe stinks after a month or so of constant wear. Maybe I'm just extra stinky ha.

Reactions: 5
If I paid £500+ on a pair of shoes I'd wear them to the grave.
There is no other reason to spend such stupid money on clothing other than wearing them literally to death.

Reactions: 7
If I paid £500+ on a pair of shoes I'd wear them to the grave.
There is no other reason to spend such stupid money on clothing other than wearing them literally to death.
I tend to wear all my tit to death regardless of the price because I feel guilty about labour and waste

Last edited:
I think the designer trainers irritate people because they are there to prove how wealthy she is, always strategically placed in a pic as is the poxy Gucci bag. Plus she only started featuring trainers after she read about herself on here always wearing heels. Jeez it couldn't be RI ones or Primark - had to be designer... I don't think it's any accident that they are clearly on show. She's like a cheap plastic carrier bag - you can see straight through her. What do we expect from a woman who used to dedicate hours of stories to the perfume she owns 🤦🏼‍♀️ like a braggy teenager, the sad cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Jesus. Hatton farm AGAIN. I have been a few times, it’s a lovely few hours out, especially in the sunshine but honestly to go every week? No wonder she screams boredom of being a mum. She doesn’t have any idea what to do with those boys does she? Soft play or farm are her only ‘go-tos’. I feel so bad for them.

Reactions: 12
Just watched her stories. It’s absolutely freezing and she’s going out in short jeans with holes/rips in them and the boys only have socks on with no footmuff or blanket over them?! WTH?!? How are they not all bloody baltic?

Also noticed she didn’t post anything regarding Remembrance Day. Not that she has to or anything just seems a bit ignorant. Most other accounts I follow have done something to recognise it but guess we can’t expect anything else from her.

I wear my slip on vans pretty much every day (less now cause it’s cold!) I put baking soda in them every now and then to make sure they don’t smell 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.