Fopperholic #16 She sells her story to the rag, pretending to be a budget mum with a Gucci bag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has deleted her own comment about the cost of soft play 😂😂
That’s because she’s dropped herself in the tit again with all the Lies 😂 The Soft Play Annual Pass was blatantly Gifted ..... and she’s ‘forgot’ that she’s never mentioned that bit 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can't believe someone has now commented that Hev is mum shaming....not mum shaming. Suggestions on how to live life on a budget....so she can back up that article she's so damn proud of.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What kinda reply is that?! She's really strange. If someone comment my child was adorable I wouldn't reply- so are you and your boyfriend 😳
20191107_213019.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
We can tell she’s not arty or crafty with the state of her hair and makeup 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Didn’t she say a few weeks ago Grayson was so close to walking, but now she proud his standing on his own and only for a few seconds, another lie
Oh yes.. she said they are running around! She doesn't know if she is coming, or going.

One day she is a budget shopper, the next she talks about having so much in savings. One day she uses Aldi nappies, the next it's Pampers. One day she has lost so much weight since having the boys and needing new XS clothes, the next she has put on half a stone. One day Chris said he had rib eye steak...and in the same video she said he had sirloin 16oz!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t get her obsession with soft play anyway, but I bet once those boys actually start moving (properly) she won’t want to go as much. It’s a whole other ball game then fopps. You never see them going to play groups either? I know she does a couple of classes with them but she could probably find a local church playgroup, I just know she would think that is beneath her though. I really cannot stand women like that

Reactions: 11
Oh yes.. she said they are running around! She doesn't know if she is coming, or going.

One day she is a budget shopper, the next she talks about having so much in savings. One day she uses Aldi nappies, the next it's Pampers. One day she has lost so much weight since having the boys and needing new XS clothes, the next she has put on half a stone. One day Chris said he had rib eye steak...and in the same video she said he had sirloin 16oz!
I thought the same over the steak lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t get her obsession with soft play anyway, but I bet once those boys actually start moving (properly) she won’t want to go as much. It’s a whole other ball game then fopps. You never see them going to play groups either? I know she does a couple of classes with them but she could probably find a local church playgroup, I just know she would think that is beneath her though. I really cannot stand women like that
She's already said these free groups aren't filled with "her kind of people"......pretentious twats who thinks only money can buy a bit of class.

I thought the same over the steak lol
It was probably a genuine miSTEAK. She doesn't know her arse from her elbow, never mind a sirloin and a ribeye.....despite being a foodie.

FFS so now unless you have twins you can't have an opinion on anything 🙄
They're not even real twins.

Running away waiting for the lynching 😂

Literally her own way of describing people and herself / kids is about their looks.
All day long.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Wish someone would comment it doesn't matter if arts and crafts is not your forte. Only because the daft witch would think it was about her age with her spelling 😂

• Haha
Wish someone would comment it doesn't matter if arts and crafts is not your forte. Only because the daft witch would think it was about her age with her spelling 😂
She’s just utterly selfish, who cares if she’s not very arts and crafty, it’s not about her 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.