Fopperholic #16 She sells her story to the rag, pretending to be a budget mum with a Gucci bag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really, really winds me the duck up. Today, I’ve had firemen working tirelessly outside my house for the majority of the day because we are at risk of being flooded. I currently have sand bags piled up around my front/back door because the water levels continue to rise. And her biggest issue from today is that somebody thinks she uses a filter when she does her stories? Who gives a duck, get in the real world princess, you expose yourself on the internet so you should be able to take what people say with a pinch of salt and if they’re wrong, so be it. She can’t handle a single person offering a different view or opinion and decides they’re attacking her.
Oh no what a nightmare!
Hopefully all these preventions will keep your home safe. Sending you love. x

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She really, really winds me the duck up. Today, I’ve had firemen working tirelessly outside my house for the majority of the day because we are at risk of being flooded. I currently have sand bags piled up around my front/back door because the water levels continue to rise. And her biggest issue from today is that somebody thinks she uses a filter when she does her stories? Who gives a duck, get in the real world princess, you expose yourself on the internet so you should be able to take what people say with a pinch of salt and if they’re wrong, so be it. She can’t handle a single person offering a different view or opinion and decides they’re attacking her.
Princess noodle wouldn’t know real life if it hit her in her fillers

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She's deleted this comment but left the others 🤔 and replied 🙄

She's had a good think before replying to this comment 🤣
I wondered why she had mentioned the cost of soft play, apparently soft play costs nothing to go to as she has an annual pass? Did the pass just appear out of thin air then?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why did she say she's not an arts and crafts person? Makes no sense, it's not like you need an art degree or something. I don't have kids but I bet there's loads of ideas online. Makes me sad that the boys are missing out on stimulation, developing their fine motor skills etc cos she's 'not that type of person'

Reactions: 16
Why did she say she's not an arts and crafts person? Makes no sense, it's not like you need an art degree or something. I don't have kids but I bet there's loads of ideas online. Makes me sad that the boys are missing out on stimulation, developing their fine motor skills etc cos she's 'not that type of person'
Wait now. This is the same women who "didn't realise" she had to help her babies to sit up.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Nice try Hev 😞 maybe the scum need to read this and then put an article out about old bollocks! How hard to put a packed lunch together, do some finger painting or go to the library? Those poor boys will never enjoy the experience of the simple things in childhood, they will think life is all about soft play and Costa!
A week is a long time to go without spending money??!! Speechless. Actually speechless.

Reactions: 15
You've seen her cut and pasting skills haven't you? 🤣🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
absolutely if you are not going to enrich your child’s life at home.. then you should send them to nursery where they will play and learn from other children their own age..

😂😂 she’s laughing at the moment as the boys are relatively docile heaven help her when they finally catch up .. and mischievously draw with crayons all over the living room walls 😉
Can't wait for the tit smearing over her crushed velvet and white furniture. Watch her try scrub shite out from the nooks and crannies of her best diamanté ornaments 💩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Not a crafty person but dishes out advice on "quirky cooking".....how's about sitting down and allowing them to create their own meals and have tasting sessions, since that's her "forte".

They're old enough now to show them how to mix, roll things up etc.

That would blow her tiny brain tho.

Reactions: 6
She has deleted her own comment about the cost of soft play 😂😂
How embarrassing 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 she's a bleeping liability to herself. At least own it if you're a dumb duck who can't deal with criticism. Stand by your stupid comments with conviction.

She's really sizzled my shite these past few days.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's deleted her own comment and the reply as well now 🙄
She is literally glued to that phone all day, but the moment the boys go to bed she must be face planting it. I wonder if she remembers she also has a husband....what a sad life she leads to spend her whole evening on the gram!

It’s responses like this that get people’s backs up too, I had a run in with this lady when I put an innocent comment on one of her posts. I called her out and this women defended Fopp’s and started on me. Fopp’s responded to her with something similar, I told her that she was wrong to react like this when people were only making innocent comments! I was swiftly blocked 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 10
It's bizarre, I dont want to and that's ok?! We arent talking about things for you love, we are talking about your beautiful boys who spend all their time in sweaty soft play 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It's bizarre, I dont want to and that's ok?! We arent talking about things for you love, we are talking about your beautiful boys who spend all their time in sweaty soft play 🤦🏼‍♀️
Noodle 🍜 😭😭😭😭😭😭

It's all about her tho isn't it? Everything.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.