Fopperholic #16 She sells her story to the rag, pretending to be a budget mum with a Gucci bag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She goes on like she’s hard pushed and having the two of them is hard!

Mate, your kids are docile as duck because a bleeping stray dog could parent them better than you do. There’s barely a fully functioning brain between you, Chris and Mad Mazza and the Costa baristas have probably engaged more with the poor souls.

Begs for content suggestions cause she’s caveman levels of thick and someone gives her an actual idea that’s in line with the article she’s tried to peddle to every single newspaper in the UK and somehow she’s offended? She genuinely needs professional help.
I'm seeing a vivid image of a sketch show of the three of them running around a room simultaneously trying to change one of the twins' nappy, whilst the other one reaches into it's nappy and starts eating the tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
God forgive me but the cancer appeal for that little girl in her stories she even fucked up. She cut it off at "my daughter has been diagnosed with a brain". 👀
And she didn’t even do a swipe up on it but you can guarantee she puts a swipe up for all of her #aff links

Reactions: 6
Princess Fopps thinks she's the only person in the world to ever had twins. My sister has twins and not ONCE has she ever moaned about there being two of them, she just gets on with it and knows how blessed she is! She also took them to groups etc by herself and just gets on with it like a NORMAL person. Why Fopps things she deserves a gold medal every time she does something by herself is beyond me. There's 12 year old girls out there that could bring them boys up better than her. She really is a twit that needs a bleeping reality check...

Reactions: 18
what kind of a duck face calls themselves 'moetsusan' 😭😭😭😭😭
A twatty, grown woman, that arse licks another twatty grown woman!

Either fopps has either blocked heather or heathers unfollowed her 😂
I can still see her comments, it looks like Hev has unfollowed. Instant blocking to unfollow 🤣. Who can blame her after the way she treated and then bollocks sticking up for her sheep!

Reactions: 10
So when was it that she jacked in her high flying "career" for this time dependent opportunity of a glittering social media career?!
Her engagement on you tube is worse now than before she stopped work.
Really not going to plan is it? Screenshot_20191108-073207_Samsung Internet.jpg Screenshot_20191108-073201_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She just can't see how boring her content is and too stubborn to take anyone's advice it's all her own doing

Reactions: 6
I'm actually gutted for Heather.
Fopps acted like Queen witch in the playground, getting others to stick up for her and TALKING about Heather to other people.

1.Fopps claimed to be a budget mum in a national (rag) newspaper
2. People made helpful suggestions for budget content
3. Fopps blocks every one and cries troll because she's now NOT a budget mum.

She wants to be seen as "real housewife of..." and its incredibly sad.

Reactions: 27
Princess Fopps thinks she's the only person in the world to ever had twins. My sister has twins and not ONCE has she ever moaned about there being two of them, she just gets on with it and knows how blessed she is! She also took them to groups etc by herself and just gets on with it like a NORMAL person. Why Fopps things she deserves a gold medal every time she does something by herself is beyond me. There's 12 year old girls out there that could bring them boys up better than her. She really is a twit that needs a bleeping reality check...
I've recently had a baby, and he started off as a twin but we sadly lost the other baby. She really grinds my gears moaning about how hard it is being a twin mum!

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Fopps acted like Queen witch in the playground, getting others to stick up for her and TALKING about Heather to other people.

Totally agree! It’s embarrassing! Don’t claim to be a budget mum when you are nothing is the sort. She bragged about being in the sun then when people ask her what she does to budget she can’t answer it!

Reactions: 12
Ah poor Hev, Fopps actually had a follower who was properly invested in her and her life, and genuinely commented etc. I think anyway 🤷🏼‍♀️ But fopps just cannot resist getting all salty in her reply, she has brought all of this on herself with that article and ASKING her followers for ideas etc. She’s an absolute bleeping joke and I hope Hev comes over to the dark side 🤣🤣🤣 hope you enjoy your morning read on here this morning Fopps, might open your eyes to how bloody easy you’ve got it

Reactions: 9

I feel for Heather too as I bet she's also getting loads of abuse from Fopps sheep in DM's.... I honestly believe she's been a genuine follower and thinks she's been trying to help with suggestions 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Oh here we go fish price ad. Vile Gucci trainers on show. Do you really want to wear your dirty trainers in your lounge while playing with babies? Nope. But all of us peasants must see the expensive shoes.

She really does just chuck plastic at them doesn't she. All of the noisey toys in the world will not give those gorgeous babies what they need.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.