Fopperholic #16 She sells her story to the rag, pretending to be a budget mum with a Gucci bag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry to go on but she's really fucked me off deleting these comments and only leaving the original comment 🤬 making herself look amazing as always and anyone that dares say anything else like a twit 🙄
I wonder if Shelby has found tattle yet? 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 8
She’s such a salty rude cow 😡
No kisses for Hev tonight !! People commenting on twins how hard it is... it's just as tough with 2 toddlers of different ages ! 20 months between my youngest two and they were like a fecking tag team..... into everything and encouraged each other to be little sods ! eldest had been a dream and I didn't have to move anything this pair caused chaos - I had nothing at toddler level for years..... ! They'd eat anything left around - including the coals from the fire.... she is so far up her own arse .... I've always thought she was a bit 'I'm better than you' but this week she's fucked me off... !

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Heather's gonna be creating a tattle account in 3..2...1..

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No kisses for Hev tonight !! People commenting on twins how hard it is... it's just as tough with 2 toddlers of different ages ! 20 months between my youngest two and they were like a fecking tag team..... into everything and encouraged each other to be little sods ! eldest had been a dream and I didn't have to move anything this pair caused chaos - I had nothing at toddler level for years..... ! They'd eat anything left around - including the coals from the fire.... she is so far up her own arse .... I've always thought she was a bit 'I'm better than you' but this week she's fucked me off... !
I was jesting before about her twins not being "real" but what I will say is twins are no harder then two siblings spaced apart. In the hell of Sundays would I ever rather watch a 6mth old and a 2 year old at the same time over two babies the same ago who have grown with each other from conception.

Reactions: 9
My two are 21 months apart and I can tell you now soft play with two the same age is easier than trying to chase a toddler around with a newborn strapped to you in the sling.... I wont he visiting another soft.play for some time after that experience.

She really has no bleeping clue, her content is a joke and she is constantly contradicting herself. Why cant people see through her???

Reactions: 19
I was jesting before about her twins not being "real" but what I will say is twins are no harder then two siblings spaced apart. In the hell of Sundays would I ever rather watch a 6mth old and a 2 year old at the same time over two babies the same ago who have grown with each other from conception.
I would think 2 toddler 10/20 months apart would be harder!

Reactions: 4
My two are 21 months apart and I can tell you now soft play with two the same age is easier than trying to chase a toddler around with a newborn strapped to you in the sling.... I wont he visiting another soft.play for some time after that experience.

She really has no bleeping clue, her content is a joke and she is constantly contradicting herself. Why cant people see through her???
They do, eventually, she just doesn't allow it to be seen.

For sure!

Sorry I meant that. Wrangling a toddler hanging off my tit atm

• Haha
Reactions: 2

I don’t think hev or the other poster were making excuses or sticking up for her, I think they were more trying to get her to do more than just soft play for the sake of them boys. Hints at staying at home and letting the roam one will follow the other.
people have stopped and pitied me for having twins. I would much rather that than a new born and a toddler. I’ve watched my friend with hers and seen her pain xx

Reactions: 5
She goes on like she’s hard pushed and having the two of them is hard!

Mate, your kids are docile as duck because a bleeping stray dog could parent them better than you do. There’s barely a fully functioning brain between you, Chris and Mad Mazza and the Costa baristas have probably engaged more with the poor souls.

Begs for content suggestions cause she’s caveman levels of thick and someone gives her an actual idea that’s in line with the article she’s tried to peddle to every single newspaper in the UK and somehow she’s offended? She genuinely needs professional help.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Ok hev is definitely one of us!
She really is a stuck up Cunty McCunty!! 😲 Twins need things all the time... yeah they neeeed a Costa and soft twattin play 🙄🙄🙄🙄 She wants to be seen as rich and famous. She doesn't want to be one of us peasants at all.

Reactions: 11
My youngest two are 16 months apart and my eldest is just over 2.5 years older than my second born! No matter how many children you have and no matter the age gap it's bleeping hard work 😭 we all know this 🙌🏻 but seriously 1 year old twins that are spoon fed every meal and are not quite walking yet how hard can that be at soft play when you have help 🙄 her stories the other day about how tired she was and that she had to get the boys and herself ready in 45 mins (to drop them to her parents and spend the night with hubby in a hotel) ffs every morning I get myself and 3 young children up, dressed, breakfast, school run, work (a 30 min walk there and 30 min walk back) school run again, homework, dinner, playtime, hugs and time with them, bath, story, bedtime (not including every day household chores as I don't have a cleaner, duck me I am the cleaner 🤣) and that's a small snippet and yes I have my husband who helps as much as he can but bloody hell she ain't got a clue 🤦🏻‍♀️🤬🤷🏻‍♀️🙄🤔🤪

Reactions: 22
She goes on like she’s hard pushed and having the two of them is hard!

Mate, your kids are docile as duck because a bleeping stray dog could parent them better than you do. There’s barely a fully functioning brain between you, Chris and Mad Mazza and the Costa baristas have probably engaged more with the poor souls.

Begs for content suggestions cause she’s caveman levels of thick and someone gives her an actual idea that’s in line with the article she’s tried to peddle to every single newspaper in the UK and somehow she’s offended? She genuinely needs professional help.
God forgive me but the cancer appeal for that little girl in her stories she even fucked up. She cut it off at "my daughter has been diagnosed with a brain". 👀

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
She is literally glued to that phone all day, but the moment the boys go to bed she must be face planting it. I wonder if she remembers she also has a husband....what a sad life she leads to spend her whole evening on the gram!

It’s responses like this that get people’s backs up too, I had a run in with this lady when I put an innocent comment on one of her posts. I called her out and this women defended Fopp’s and started on me. Fopp’s responded to her with something similar, I told her that she was wrong to react like this when people were only making innocent comments! I was swiftly blocked 🤣🤣
what kind of a duck face calls themselves 'moetsusan' 😭😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.