Fopperholic #15 Prancing in a cheap pleather dress, her insta career is a mess!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dying to comment and say ' I didn't realise JML were still selling them hairpieces hun where you get them?😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did you notice yesterday her shout outs to all her fav accounts were only mothers of multiples 🙄🙄 are mums who only have one baby at a time not worthy of a follow... 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 28
Never understood a tutorial on a messy bun, how can anyone be taught how to just throw their hair up in a bun?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh yeah... forgot to add on my previous post - Fopps, the apples of your cheeks are the round parts of your cheeks (funny that) not above your cheek bones as you demonstrated 🤣 what an idiot!.

Honestly I don’t know how half these people have the cheek ( pardon the pun🙄) to bluff their way through videos for all to see and talk such utter crap!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh yeah... forgot to add on my previous post - Fopps, the apples of your cheeks are the round parts of your cheeks (funny that) not above your cheek bones as you demonstrated 🤣 what an idiot!.

Honestly I don’t know how half these people have the cheek ( pardon the pun🙄) to bluff their way through videos for all to see and talk such utter crap!
Brilliant I was going to comment the same about the apples, the dozy mare 😂

Reactions: 5
Ah i see! Didn’t realise, i dont see the harm in her letting them always having their own plate. Especially now they’re one 🙁
I've got to admit that I've got one of those suction plates but my little boy who is 11 months just rips it off of any surface I stick it to and lobs it on the floor 🙄 so irritating lol so I put his food directly on the highchair tray which I know also gets slated sometimes when Flops does it 🤷🏻‍♀️😅

Reactions: 4
She is a Lucy Jessica Carter wanna be, copies so much that she says and does it's so cringe😮 From doing the messy bun with Primark clip to refering to Husband as Hubster to talking about wearing outfits with biker boots to house extensions...... The list is endless ! She only wishes she could have all the opportunities that Lucy and Jordan get.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
No love licking your eyelashes make them look like spiders legs and is just gross 😳 And fopps fyi those aren’t the apples of your cheeks, that’s the top of your cheek bones 🙈 ah I just find her so tacky now and such a know it all!! In all her videos I feel like she’s presenting, like I guess that’s what she must have been like at her sw groups

Reactions: 7
Did you notice yesterday her shout outs to all her fav accounts were only mothers of multiples 🙄🙄 are mums who only have one baby at a time not worthy of a follow... 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
And they’re all personal friends? Pull the other one fopps 🤣🤣

She’s been haemorrhaging followers all month and then miraculously, she gained 252 yesterday!

Wow, so lucky Nicky, otherwise your page would’ve shown 149k - phew

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Also, that is not a messy bun! A messy bun is one where you don’t use a mirror or a hair brush, literally just throw it up and tie it!

Reactions: 10
Can't believe I put myself through that "tutorial" but feel better about my own make up application now and I definitely don't need to spit on my lashes.

Fingers for foundation is gross and you basically wipe it on and then off again. Bronzer does not go over your whole face either...

Also, that messy bun looks tit. Why would you want a great big clip showing like that?

Reactions: 10
I've got to admit that I've got one of those suction plates but my little boy who is 11 months just rips it off of any surface I stick it to and lobs it on the floor 🙄 so irritating lol so I put his food directly on the highchair tray which I know also gets slated sometimes when Flops does it 🤷🏻‍♀️😅
I put the food on the tray! Got bored of getting plates thrown at me

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I want to keep reading this thread but every time someone says ‘spit on eyelashes’ I feel physically unwell 😂😂😂 can we come up with a code word??

(Obviously joking but god it turns my stomach 🤢)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I want to keep reading this thread but every time someone says ‘spit on eyelashes’ I feel physically unwell 😂😂😂 can we come up with a code word??

(Obviously joking but god it turns my stomach 🤢)
It was her face when she did it that made me feel a bit sick. Surely Chris must be like THATS GROSS! No wonder her eyes always look sore.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.