Fopperholic #15 Prancing in a cheap pleather dress, her insta career is a mess!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's gotta be one of those little old ladies who manage to talk about the weather, call you a fat witch, tell you your handbag looks cheap, all while offering you a custard cream to go with your tea with a smile on her face. Brilliant 😂👌
You won't get her to play with you if you keep calling her old lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Love you hubster 🤮🤮🤮🤮 what a cringe worthy quote, for someone who thinks she's the queen she has alot of chav traits
I no and just when everyone was saying they never have time together ooo there it is aswell as kids don’t used cutlery ooo there it is she is on here all the time !! And OMG how much Botox is her face but can’t hide the wrinkles in ya eyes 👀 I

• Haha
Reactions: 5
“We need” no you don’t!! You live in a 4 bedroom house and only 4 of you live in it!! Absolutely self obsessed, self absorbed, materialistic, rude, obnoxious bint ever!
It’s all because Lucy Jessica carter is get an extension she wants everything she has she is a copy cat no imagination of her own stupid ugly witch

Reactions: 12
Has anyone seen Spanjee’s post about fillers...I suspect it’s a sly dig at Fopps. There’s been a few Fopps aimed digs lately..they used to be friends...
I think Fopps massively try to imitate Spanjee. The naturally staged photos are a blatant copy, it makes me cringe!

Reactions: 5
Can someone please gift her another plate so these kids can have one each?! The forks for pancakes were step one yes.. Fopp when you read this stop being stingey! Cant spend on a plate but happily hauls a load of your grandmas clothes.
She’s got two I remember her showing them. She just chooses to feed them so they don’t make mess. She only lets them pick at stuff even with the fork she only put a few bits of pancake on the high chair tray.

Reactions: 8
Today in the world of fopps she's 'magically' managed to get back over the 150k mark and she's talking to builders about her extension. An extension? All because the selfish bint cant bare to give up her hamsters bedroom...sorry 'dressing' room. If I was Chris I'd be telling her where to stick the extension!
FYI fopps, when your little brain cell didnt realise it wasnt the best idea to publish your full address details I had a little nose on zoopla. Your house has gained NO value since you bought it. It's at its ceiling. You're just pissing money for the sake of an insta profile!
Maybe she's on the beg for a gifted extension. How would you give up work and think now is the time to have an extension? Surely her husbands wages won't fund their (her) lavish lifestyle?

Reactions: 9
Has anyone seen Chelsea patemans stories? Sneakily sharing two bowls and plates and then about the half hour nap for her twins 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 deffo a sly hint at fopps. She’s an incredible mother, Fopps should follow in her footsteps
Chelsea is amazing, she does normal mum stuff I. E take them out on her own and doesn't require a blue Peter badge, she isn't a begger she works, she's just a normal mum who doesn't support a fake life, love her she's fantastic, real and honest

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Chelsea is amazing, she does normal mum stuff I. E take them out on her own and doesn't require a blue Peter badge, she isn't a begger she works, she's just a normal mum who doesn't support a fake life, love her she's fantastic, real and honest
And she eats what the hell she likes!

Reactions: 14
I've just watched her hair and makeup video! Even though she said it was a quick video, she still spent over 12 minutes applying her makeup, I'm lucky if I have 5 minutes to apply mine! If she didn't have so much make up, why so many foundations to choose from, maybe she'd get it done quicker!?? And I really would love to know where she got that spit on the lashes tip from!! 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
The giant shelving unit that she has all of her chavvy bags on should be attached to the wall and it’s bowing so far forward.. hope it doesn’t collapse on the boys! Although they’re not likely to be allowed anywhere near the royal quarters and are probably in baby jail

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Omgawd! The quick make up and messy hair video!
How many layers of paint does she apply to her face and lips? And that’s supposed to be quick daytime?
And the ‘messy’ hair 🤣 not really messy is it🙄especially with those 2 bits pulled down each side at the front. Is that supposed to make it more messy looking?
Such a chav!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How does she kiss her boys with all those layers on her lips? I was forever kissing mine.....still do! Hardly ever wore anythimg on my lips for that exact reason! And those wispy bits she pulls down by her ears make me howl.....bloody awful

Reactions: 12
Omg people AW MAH GAWWWD
AHHAHAHAH AHHAHA.

SO, some observations from the "tutorial".....

- states microbladed eyebrows....doesn't she bleat on about powder brows and make a point of stating she doesn't fo micro blading anymore?

- monkey music....seemed more concerned about her mum not being able to help her than her nan being seriously ill.

- "Poof" .....

- "no colour" powder.....

- Tanya Turner reference......CLEARLY reading here.

- Apples/plums debate with herself.....that's as thought provoking as she gets.

- 4!! Year old make up 🤮🤮🤮.....I was wondering how she manages to restock her massive collection so frequently, since a lot of stuff only has a 6mth shelf life.

- cakey mascara....apparently hers is not 😭😭😭😭🤣

- junkie hair clip.....awful, just awful. I'd take the hair piece or an actual hamster over a visible clip. Awful.

Finally, I took the liberty of tallying up all of her products for this quick daytime make up look (to most of us that's a dusting of bronzer and a dab on concealer).....

- moisturiser (and whatever else she used prior to the video)
- bronzing primer
- heavy foundation
- concealer
- "no colour" 😭 powder
- bronzer
- highlighter
- blush
- lip liner
- lip cream
- lip gloss
- eyeliner
- spit
- mascara (17 coats for a non clumpy look)

Let me know if I missed anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.