Fopperholic #15 Prancing in a cheap pleather dress, her insta career is a mess!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was her face when she did it that made me feel a bit sick. Surely Chris must be like THATS GROSS! No wonder her eyes always look sore.
I actually thought before she started plastering on that stuff on her face how red her eyes looked and she ought to get herself to a Dr. Makeup is very dated too

Reactions: 5
I honestly used to think the pink eyes were due to eyeshadow! But no, its just down to the lash licking 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I honestly used to think the pink eyes were due to eyeshadow! But no, its just down to the lash licking 🤢
Why does she have to use her saliva? If she believes that it works why not just use water?

• Sick
Reactions: 12
She’ll be feeding them until they’re aged 10 to avoid any mess 🤣
What on earth will they do when they go to school? She'll probably pack them a slimming world lunch and throw in half Grenade bar each to finish. Or pack the boys one lunch to share. I despair.

Yeh she definitely was gifted 2 originally, I'm sad enough that I screenshotted it 😅
So even the plates her children eat off are gifted? Is it me or is there something seriously wrong here?

Her eyes look awful so sore!
No sympathy anymore. At some stage, hopefully in this lifetime the penny will drop. Seriously pissed off today.

I want to keep reading this thread but every time someone says ‘spit on eyelashes’ I feel physically unwell 😂😂😂 can we come up with a code word??

(Obviously joking but god it turns my stomach 🤢)
Phlemy Lashes 🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Where you at Fopps?? I'm dying to know what you wore today, if it was another Costa, soft play, jacket pot with beans kinda day 🙃 suspense is killing me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
ok I can get ready (up, dressed, make up, hair, teeth cleaned ) in less time than what it takes her to do her make up& messy bun !!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
ok I can get ready (up, dressed, make up, hair, teeth cleaned ) in less time than what it takes her to do her make up& messy bun !!
She puts more make up on for her quick daytime look than I would for an evening out

Reactions: 15
I want to keep reading this thread but every time someone says ‘spit on eyelashes’ I feel physically unwell 😂😂😂 can we come up with a code word??

(Obviously joking but god it turns my stomach 🤢)
Spits On Individual Lashes...code word SOILs herself?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Where you at Fopps?? I'm dying to know what you wore today, if it was another Costa, soft play, jacket pot with beans kinda day 🙃 suspense is killing me 😂
Very quiet today but then she has got a new camera (not gifted as far as we know - shock horror) so the Ryan diaries are likely to make a return

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.