Fopperholic #15 Prancing in a cheap pleather dress, her insta career is a mess!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen Spanjee’s post about fillers...I suspect it’s a sly dig at Fopps. There’s been a few Fopps aimed digs lately..they used to be friends...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She doesn't usually wear rolls necks apparently, maybe my previous comments regarding the neck have put her off having it on show #wrinkly

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has anyone seen Chelsea patemans stories? Sneakily sharing two bowls and plates and then about the half hour nap for her twins 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 deffo a sly hint at fopps. She’s an incredible mother, Fopps should follow in her footsteps

Reactions: 23
Four people in a four bed house. Two of those people share a bed and the other two share a room. Why exactly does she need an extension? They’re not exactly overcrowded.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Today in the world of fopps she's 'magically' managed to get back over the 150k mark and she's talking to builders about her extension. An extension? All because the selfish bint cant bare to give up her hamsters bedroom...sorry 'dressing' room. If I was Chris I'd be telling her where to stick the extension!
FYI fopps, when your little brain cell didnt realise it wasnt the best idea to publish your full address details I had a little nose on zoopla. Your house has gained NO value since you bought it. It's at its ceiling. You're just pissing money for the sake of an insta profile!
I'm surprised they're not in negative equity after the diamanté and crushed velvet vomit she's spewed all over it.

There's not a chance they'll be funding an extension on their own #extension #gifted

• Haha
Reactions: 16
To be fair to her she could do with an extra house just to store all the polyester

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Fopps needs to take a read of thenursemum's post from the beginning of the month. About how dangerous it is to take your kids out when they have a bug or are unwell because they can pass it on to children and adults who have weakened immune systems. Her poor little boy goes through hell everyday and doesn't need selfish parenta like Fopps taking her unwell kids to soft play or out and about 💔 my baby has been unwell this week and weve had lazy days because she hasn't been well enough to go out. I didn't want to risk anyone else catching what she had so I cancelled my friend coming round and weve just stayed in and watched disney films and had lots of cuddles on the sofa. Because that is what kids want when they are unwell. They dont want to be forced into car seats, prams and high chairs at soft play or fun farms or whatever. They want to be surrounded by their things in their own home.
Can you tell I've not had much sleep this week?? Ranting away 😂 also very emotional at thenursemum's instagram posts too!!!
That is heartbreaking! I couldn't begin to imagine the struggle she and her little boy go through everyday.
It really made me stop to appreciate how easy I have it and stop taking everything for granted!
Unfortunately I don't think Fopps has an ounce of empathy and she's too busy wanting a bigger house to store her next Gucci bag.

Reactions: 13
i dread to think how many she takes, and then how long it takes her to narrow them down to her final selection 😂😂
Also on that comment she NEEDS an extension. She’s pathetic always wanting more more more!
'Narrow it down ' 🤣🤣🤣 as in stretching !!!! 😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jesus Christ I have never encountered anyone so defensive in my life. She put a post up saying she wished Tesco did clothing online. Few people replied saying Next stock it. She responds saying ‘I know they do but it’s not the full range and these aren’t on it’. I thought ‘well your post didn’t say that?!’
Next thing - she’s edited the post!!

she blatantly didn’t know that and was most likely covering her tracks because she’s desperately on the beg for a Tesco collab!
More defence than the IDF.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She's gotta be one of those little old ladies who manage to talk about the weather, call you a fat witch, tell you your handbag looks cheap, all while offering you a custard cream to go with your tea with a smile on her face. Brilliant 😂👌

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She's gotta be one of those little old ladies who manage to talk about the weather, call you a fat witch, tell you your handbag looks cheap, all while offering you a custard cream to go with your tea with a smile on her face. Brilliant 😂👌
My future wife is a genius

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.