Fopperholic #15 Prancing in a cheap pleather dress, her insta career is a mess!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The comments under that post from The Sun are insane - so many ass lickers ! Why is it deserved ? What is there to be so proud of ..... baffles me it really does ?!
Twin discount..... batch cooking ..... Facebook Market Place.... groundbreaking stuff.....cheers for the advice

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Turning point for me was when she was pregnant and talked about nct classes and how everything was going to be sooo perfect and she only wanted positive stories. Well guess what, real birth stories are not all flowers and roses! i posted at the time saying that myself and the majority of my nct friends didn’t feel like the course itself prepared us for the reality of giving birth as it made us all feel like tit for different reasons (induction, failure to progress, assisted birth, csection) but she didn’t want to hear it! Well don’t put yourself out there and when others share their experiences disregard them!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Turning point for me was when she was pregnant and talked about nct classes and how everything was going to be sooo perfect and she only wanted positive stories. Well guess what, real birth stories are not all flowers and roses! i posted at the time saying that myself and the majority of my nct friends didn’t feel like the course itself prepared us for the reality of giving birth as it made us all feel like tit for different reasons (induction, failure to progress, assisted birth, csection) but she didn’t want to hear it! Well don’t put yourself out there and when others share their experiences disregard them!
this is also so disrespectful to mums who’ve had difficulty during labour or a traumatic birth experience as if they should have been more positive or gone to the NCT classes like her. Unfortunately that’s not how it bleeping works.

Everything about her offends me. Shite parent, shite daughter, horrible person, selfish, snide, deluded, stuck-up, hypocritical, patronising and just an all round bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Didn’t see the car seats post, just catching up on the thread. Is she for real? ‘I’m so passionate about tear facing’. What a lying woman. I hope somebody has messaged cybex. The artical in the Sun is ridiculous, it sounds like it’s advertising a website about family budgeting, I havn’t looked round her site much but I’m pretty sure that is not the content of it. She must have paid to be featured, definitely wasn’t a ‘surprise’ like she claims as there are quotes from her in it! Silly cow.
Speaking of cow, has that hideous cow dress, or any of the others, from that horribly timed haul of tit ever been worn?

Reactions: 14
Looking good and living well on a budget? I suppose it's quite easy to do when every bleeping thing you have /do is #gifted!! head.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.