Fopperholic #15 Prancing in a cheap pleather dress, her insta career is a mess!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's been raining all day in her area wonder if she has actually had a rainy day in doors with the boys.

Reactions: 6
ok I can get ready (up, dressed, make up, hair, teeth cleaned ) in less time than what it takes her to do her make up& messy bun !!
That's because you won't have 10 layers of make up on! If that is a quick make up session, god knows how long it takes her to put other make up on!

• Haha
No love licking your eyelashes make them look like spiders legs and is just gross 😳 And fopps fyi those aren’t the apples of your cheeks, that’s the top of your cheek bones 🙈 ah I just find her so tacky now and such a know it all!! In all her videos I feel like she’s presenting, like I guess that’s what she must have been like at her sw groups
Does she mention licking her lashes in the video?

Reactions: 2
Does she mention licking her lashes in the video?
Yes 🤢

Although she says she doesn’t know why she does it but has always done it and I’m pretty sure that previously she commented that a make up artist had given her the tip to wet her lashes years ago.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
That 'no colour' powder; the term is translucent. Also, please check out Wayne Goss' make up tutorials. He's amazing. He will give you ideas on how to do make up for your age without looking dated.

• Heart
  • Haha
Saw this comment on her you tube - will see what response it gets 😂
She said the boys were having their nap but she also said she had just got up so I’m not sure which one it was 😁 I thought the boys had a nap after breakfast so who got them up and fed them if she was still in bed?

Reactions: 12
The spit on your lashes tip is like something your great grandmother would advise "back in the day" along with lipstick on the cheeks and a nice blue rinse.

That and putting foundation on with your hands 🤢 as a mother of two I've come to accept I will never be clean again.

Reactions: 9
Do they really need that many naps? She hasn’t done a routine update in a while but not long ago they were still having 3 naps a day. Many kids are in nursery at this age and they wouldn’t get that much sleep there. If she is down to 2 then a 9/9:30am is really not long after them getting up and a long time between the next one in the afternoon. I know each baby is different but mine is 8 months, crawling and almost cruising and has dropped the morning sleep about 2 months ago. He has one about 11am and another about 3pm 🤷🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Do they really need that many naps? She hasn’t done a routine update in a while but not long ago they were still having 3 naps a day. Many kids are in nursery at this age and they wouldn’t get that much sleep there. If she is down to 2 then a 9/9:30am is very odd as that’s really not long after them getting up and a long time between the next one in the afternoon. I know each baby is different but mine is 8 months, crawling and almost cruising and has dropped the morning sleep about 2 months ago. He has one about 11am and another about 3pm 🤷🏼‍♀️
My 12 month old still has a nap at around 9.30 after getting up at 7. I haven't sleep trained - just followed his rhythms and he still seems to need that one.

Do they really need that many naps? She hasn’t done a routine update in a while but not long ago they were still having 3 naps a day. Many kids are in nursery at this age and they wouldn’t get that much sleep there. If she is down to 2 then a 9/9:30am is very odd as that’s really not long after them getting up and a long time between the next one in the afternoon. I know each baby is different but mine is 8 months, crawling and almost cruising and has dropped the morning sleep about 2 months ago. He has one about 11am and another about 3pm 🤷🏼‍♀️
I would tend to think that the 9.30 nap has been structured in so she can faff about with her makeup and hair child free and do abit of blocking on IG it definately won’t be for the boys benefit it all part of the regimented routine she has devised to make her life easier even the one plate between them so she has no mess to clear up. She is not a natural go with the flow mother is she

Reactions: 14
The spit on your lashes tip is like something your great grandmother would advise "back in the day" along with lipstick on the cheeks and a nice blue rinse
My lovely Nan used to have a blue rinse and put a bit of lipstick on her cheeks back in the 80s ❤

The only time I saw her use saliva was the good old spit on a tissue to wipe something off a kids face though

My 12 month old still has a nap at around 9.30 after getting up at 7. I haven't sleep trained - just followed his rhythms and he still seems to need that one.
I would imagine that your son doesn’t sit still like a statue for most of the day though. I can’t see those boys getting tired as they are so immobile and are strapped in a car seat on their way somewhere, in their pushchair being dragged around the shops or in a high chair in costa most of the time. I can’t see the time at soft play or sitting on the floor in the hallway taking so much out of them that they’re needing a nap so soon after waking up in the morning.

Reactions: 10
I would imagine that your son doesn’t sit still like a statue for most of the day though. I can’t see those boys getting tired as they are so immobile and are strapped in a car seat on their way somewhere, in their pushchair being dragged around the shops or in a high chair in costa most of the time. I can’t see the time at soft play or sitting on the floor in the hallway taking so much out of them that they’re needing a nap so soon after waking up in the morning.
Very true.

Reactions: 3
As a hairdresser in a previous life, I know that styling your hair from wet gets better results because hair stretches when wet and ‘contracts’ when drying/dry therefore holds a curl better than if you just blow dried it when it was already dry.
I can only imagine that this is what she thinks she is achieving with spit ‘wet’ eyelashes but seriously, that is not going to work with eyelashes 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why did I just waste 10 minutes of my life watching that video... also new Camara can’t be that good the focusing was tit and kept going blurry!!! Actually breaks me the way she does her make up!! Using her hands like that for her primer and foundation.. haven’t time to use a brush!!! Got to get ready for another filled day of activity’s... well aren’t you lucky!!! Sorry fopps but I use brushes and I’m ready just as quick. I have a 1 year old who I have to get ready every morning along with myself as my husband is in the services and is away a lot. Unfortunately we don’t get the privilege of giving up work to be with our baby 24/7 I still have to go to work 3 days a week.
Do they really need that many naps? She hasn’t done a routine update in a while but not long ago they were still having 3 naps a day. Many kids are in nursery at this age and they wouldn’t get that much sleep there. If she is down to 2 then a 9/9:30am is really not long after them getting up and a long time between the next one in the afternoon. I know each baby is different but mine is 8 months, crawling and almost cruising and has dropped the morning sleep about 2 months ago. He has one about 11am and another about 3pm 🤷🏼‍♀️
I thought the same about the boys naps, surely they don’t need that much sleep anymore, and why do they have a nap so close to waking up and then another by midday.. doesn’t make sense. my little one has just turned one and she isn’t bothered about her morning nap all the time. Depends on how she feels. We’ve also hugely loosen the reins on routine, we still stick to evening routine for bed time but in the day time we just go with her now and follow her lead. Fopps is going to struggle getting ready when they drop that first nap soon 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s like she treats them like they are 6 months old still 🤷🏼‍♀️I mean she has it easy in the sense they aren’t as mobile as other babes their age. I wonder if she’ll do another routine video soon 🤔 I’m intrigued to see how long they go between sleeps

Reactions: 8
It’s getting a bit boring everyone saying about how they are too many naps. Mine nap twice a day and only a few weeks younger. All babies are different. Mine nap at 9am after a 5.30 wake up then have a little power nap in the afternoon. Gets so annoying as it makes me question what I’m doing.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.