Fopperholic #15 Prancing in a cheap pleather dress, her insta career is a mess!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My daughter would have her fingers in the food. It would be all over the highchair. All over the plastic sheet that I had to put under the highchair. All over herself. However that’s how they learn. I would then with holding both her hands walk her around the house. Before than I would be on the floor with her encouraging her to crawl. We all start out as new mums for the first time and you do learn as you go along but Nikki surrounds herself with other new mums etc so there’s no excuse. Someone needs to tell her for the boys sake that they need to explore - they need to learn things themselves x
I totally agree, my twins at their age were using hands and starting to use a spoon, I always encouraged it and let them try themselves with cutlery from around 10 months? I don’t know if this is the norm and my god was it messy but it makes life easier for everyone. I also found they ate more if I let them explore for themselves. She bangs on about baby books, insta mums health visitors nct friends other twin mums etc. She’s got a wealth of knowledge and advice givers to ask but hey, Nikki knows best!

Reactions: 8
My daughter would have her fingers in the food. It would be all over the highchair. All over the plastic sheet that I had to put under the highchair. All over herself. However that’s how they learn. I would then with holding both her hands walk her around the house. Before than I would be on the floor with her encouraging her to crawl. We all start out as new mums for the first time and you do learn as you go along but Nikki surrounds herself with other new mums etc so there’s no excuse. Someone needs to tell her for the boys sake that they need to explore - they need to learn things themselves x
Her response will be or has been 'MY children MY choice'

Ahahhahah it's literally gonna be a tit storm.....in 9 years or so
I was thinking it'll be a tit 21st 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Am I doing something wrong my twins are the same age and we always have a couple of day in doors just playing. Then we may do an activity one morning then back home to play. They are always way happier to be playing than dragged places. I take them one or 2 classes a week and maybe soft play once a week too! Am I doing too little 😂
Are you wearing pleather though? If not try harder ... am obviously kidding btw you are doing what normal mums do not fopperbollox !! Xx

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m past the age of being interested in other people’s parenting but watched Fopps for a while when she was sticking to the official line on SW. What little I see of her now, especially when people are referring to her ‘much longed for babies’ makes me think that they weren’t much longed for and she’s never got over the intense disappointment of giving birth to two baby boys and not an eight year old girl that she could say was ‘more like a sister than a daughter’, with one of her annoying giggles. What I don’t get is why its going on so long.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
The boys being treated to another baked potato cheese and beans. That’s what every slimming worlder I know eats when out . She does realise they aren’t on slimming world and could have something else off the menu?

Last edited:
The boys being treated to another baked potato cheese and beans. That’s what every slimming worlder I know eats when out . She does realise they aren’t on slimming world and could have something else off the menu?
It's because she's so far gone in terms of sw bleeping up her relationship with food. She views JP with beans and cheese as the healthiest choice, because of free foods/HEXA in the made up, money grabbing, sw fantasy world, and anything not fitting that criteria is 'unhealthy' or 'synful' (FUUUUCK OFFFFFF). It actually stuns me that people think they're being healthy on SW when all they're eating is spud, pasta, rice, beans, eggs, mullers, cheese, oats and hifi bars. It's so fucked up. It's like she's got Stockholm syndrome.

Reactions: 20
Latest stories prove she believes her kids are akin to dogs.
Clicking at them now playing fetch.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It's because she's so far gone in terms of sw bleeping up her relationship with food. She views JP with beans and cheese as the healthiest choice, because of free foods/HEXA in the made up, money grabbing, sw fantasy world, and anything not fitting that criteria is 'unhealthy' or 'synful' (FUUUUCK OFFFFFF). It actually stuns me that people think they're being healthy on SW when all they're eating is spud, pasta, rice, beans, eggs, mullers, cheese, oats and hifi bars. It's so fucked up. It's like she's got Stockholm syndrome.
I'm on SW as are many of my friends and they all go for the same jacket potatoes and beans and cheese when eating out. I don't think it is healthy or balanced, shoot me but I just don't think that jacket potatoes and beans and cheese is balanced...just because its on plan does not make it the best choice, yet its all SW consultants (especially sacked ones) ever seem to eat. we did a discussion in group earlier in october (we have a different topic each day in october for some reason) one particular day was what do we eat when we go out...and most people said jackets. shocked me because i dont even consider them an option as i dont consider them particularly healthy doesnt cross my mind to even have a jacket potatos...i think its interesting how diet plans affect our ways of thinking. give me protein with vegetables or salad over potatoes any day.

Reactions: 10
What had me lol-ing was how she described her plastic dress as being 'wipe clean' 😂😂 kids party at 2pm.... on the game by 6pm 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Absolutely cracking up 😂
“I am 38 “ right Fopps your on the wrong side of 38 love or are you nearly 39 (38 corrected ) does she every stop and think that everytime she opens her mouth she makes a complete tit of herself

• Haha
Iv never heard that about not letting them sit on their legs!
Apparently it can cause problems with the hips, but can also be a sign that there are already unlying issue. The advise is to, gently, discourage it. Whipping his legs from under him probably isn’t the way, but Fopp’s knows best. I still can’t get over how bewildered he looks and he has hardly any reaction when she speaks to him. 😞 Can’t wait for her to get one of those balls thrown at her annoying, clicking, cackling head though. Another swipe up that we won’t see again when she regrets teaching them to throw them 🤣🤣

Reactions: 11
Im no expert but i think there’s something wrong with lawsons legs they are poker straight all the time and he holds one of them funny

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Apparently it can cause problems with the hips, but can also be a sign that there are already unlying issue. The advise is to, gently, discourage it. Whipping his legs from under him probably isn’t the way, but Fopp’s knows best. I still can’t get over how bewildered he looks and he has hardly any reaction when she speaks to him. 😞 Can’t wait for her to get one of those balls thrown at her annoying, clicking, cackling head though. Another swipe up that we won’t see again when she regrets teaching them to throw them 🤣🤣
Imagine the fun those twins could have with her make up. 'Law law mummy said swipe up' as he demonstrates how to use the Mac lippy on the mirror, the dressing room walls etc 'I'm the most important Gray in the house so bring on the colours' 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Im no expert but i think there’s something wrong with lawsons legs they are poker straight all the time and he holds one of them funny
I agree, I am reluctant to pass comment on someone else's baby (she's a different matter 😜) but his lack of control over his legs concern me. I'd be demanding a second opinion if I was his mother. Both of them seem to struggle with their legs, movements and muscle tone. I am not blaming her, but something seems off. Hopefully it's nothing and we're all wrong but I'd deffo be asking for another opinion.

Reactions: 12
I agree, I am reluctant to pass comment on someone else's baby (she's a different matter 😜) but his lack of control over his legs concern me. I'd be demanding a second opinion if I was his mother. Both of them seem to struggle with their legs, movements and muscle tone. I am not blaming her, but something seems off. Hopefully it's nothing and we're all wrong but I'd deffo be asking for another opinion.
My daughter, who is now nearly 13, used to sit like this and had absolutely no movement. The boys are moving a lot more than my daughter did at this age. She did however, sit unaided from about 5.5months. I was so worried as I tried everything and nothing would persuade her to move. We were referred to Birmingham Children’s Hospital as they thought she may have Hip dysplasia. It turned out she didn’t, she was just lazy, but we were given strength building exercises to help her. She finally walked at nearly 19 months old. I’m not saying anything is wrong with Lawson, but as she has been told to discourage it they must be observing him or has she just goggled it and is going by online advice? Either way she needs to put the bloody phone down and support their development away from the gram.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.