Fopperholic #15 Prancing in a cheap pleather dress, her insta career is a mess!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hold on a minute SYNNING MEDICATION??? This cannot be for real
Yep! I’ve sat in groups where they were looking up the best lemsips and strepsils 🙄 and Doris has put half a stone on because she had over done the medication! Utter madness.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
hold on a minute SYNNING MEDICATION??? This cannot be for real
It IS real and why I quit SW. I had tonsillitis and as you can imagine was drugged up to my eyeballs and was made to feel guilty for taking medication to make myself better but not synning it 😂

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
She's such a keeping up with the Jones person but when she dies it it look so cheap and tacky. Feel sorry for those boys any chance she gets she palms them off to someone now it's a crèche. Don't know why she gave up work.

Reactions: 9
remember when she was called out for the boys not sitting up and she said no one had told her they were supposed to help them she'll just use the same excuse with all the milestones, she thinks if she plays dumb her "fans" will pity her rather than judge her, I have twins and one was a late walker but we still encouraged him and tried to get him walking with us holding his hands etc he got there in his own sweet time of course but a little help along the way will do no harm ;)

Reactions: 17
she is so materialistic its unreal, her eyes and face are truly lit up mentioning the new club and its flashy gym, not too sure she'll be welcome to film in there and take endless selfies though and I can just imagine the chuckles from the members when she mentions she's "well known" as fopperholic LOL really regretting the choice of name now eh fopps?? ;)
The boys being treated to another baked potato cheese and beans. That’s what every slimming worlder I know eats when out . She does realise they aren’t on slimming world and could have something else off the menu?
She has those boys on slimming world shocking and doesn’t want to leave them to go on date nites but she sticks them in a room with strangers for her to get her gym sessions they will be living there poor kids

Have you ever seen so much joy on someone’s face putting your kids into a crèche so you can go to the gym. She’s bleeping beside herself the sad twit.
You watch!! Them kids will be living there but to hear her she hates leaving them only with her mum !!!! Lies through her wonky teeth

Reactions: 15
Ugh that used to bother me about slimming world - synning strepsils. If I’m that poorly I need anaesthetic throat lozenges I don’t care how many calories are in them as long as I start to feel better.

I like Joules and Boden too but you know she’d completely overdo it.
Oh god the old get sugar free lozengers and cough medicine as it has syns.....hun i am dying and can hardly speak without coughing so do you really think i am gna be bothered for syns in meds that are going to help me?

Reactions: 9
yes, she loves them. and she loved the whole 'pregnant with twins' bit for the attention. but she only wanted one little girl. what nikki wants, nikki gets! ... oh, wait a minute...
She is so jealous of Lucy Jessica carter and now she is pregnant with twin GIRLS

Reactions: 14
I remember being made to feel bad because I was taking iron tablets for my anemia and was advised by my dr in hospital to take them twice a day with orange juice and that was a waste of syns!!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
She was moaning on her fb page she has 7lbs to lose 🙄 She prob weighed up the cost of this gym membership (with creche) to the cost of private nursery and obvs chose the gym, as it'll benefit HER more as we are seeing.

Reactions: 17
State of her stealth boast "look at my view I'm so posh and classy"

On the treadmill all of 58 seconds and she's got her phone out to show off to the gram.

Pathetic skank.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.