Fopperholic #15 Prancing in a cheap pleather dress, her insta career is a mess!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you ever seen so much joy on someone’s face putting your kids into a crèche so you can go to the gym. She’s bleeping beside herself the sad twit.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Have you ever seen so much joy on someone’s face putting your kids into a crèche so you can go to the gym. She’s bleeping beside herself the sad twit.
Maybe she should put them in a crèche and go to work for a living instead of sponging off Instagram ads and codes?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I agree, I am reluctant to pass comment on someone else's baby (she's a different matter 😜) but his lack of control over his legs concern me. I'd be demanding a second opinion if I was his mother. Both of them seem to struggle with their legs, movements and muscle tone. I am not blaming her, but something seems off. Hopefully it's nothing and we're all wrong but I'd deffo be asking for another opinion.
Same !! I don’t like commenting on kids but i genuinely think this. They are gorgeous wee boys but his legs and Graysons demeanour concern me. I thought the same about a friends wee one and he’s being tested for autism and cerebral palsy

Reactions: 11
Im no expert but i think there’s something wrong with lawsons legs they are poker straight all the time and he holds one of them funny
And his toes are always curled over almost claw like

Reactions: 9
My daughter, who is now nearly 13, used to sit like this and had absolutely no movement. The boys are moving a lot more than my daughter did at this age. She did however, sit unaided from about 5.5months. I was so worried as I tried everything and nothing would persuade her to move. We were referred to Birmingham Children’s Hospital as they thought she may have Hip dysplasia. It turned out she didn’t, she was just lazy, but we were given strength building exercises to help her. She finally walked at nearly 19 months old. I’m not saying anything is wrong with Lawson, but as she has been told to discourage it they must be observing him or has she just goggled it and is going by online advice? Either way she needs to put the bloody phone down and support their development away from the gram.
I bet you were so relieved when she started moving more, bet she hasn't sat still since 😁 This is why I'm mostly reluctant to pass comment on a child that isn't mine, but we see so much of her boys you just can't help but wonder. Hopefully this is the case for Lawson and if it is, if Fopp insists on showing them online as much as she does, why not just speak honestly about it all. It would help so many other worried parents. But no, her hauls, syns, me time and general lying is more important to her.

Reactions: 10
I agree, I am reluctant to pass comment on someone else's baby (she's a different matter 😜) but his lack of control over his legs concern me. I'd be demanding a second opinion if I was his mother. Both of them seem to struggle with their legs, movements and muscle tone. I am not blaming her, but something seems off. Hopefully it's nothing and we're all wrong but I'd deffo be asking for another opinion.
Based on my own experience... I sat in the W shape for at least the first three years of my life and couldn’t control my legs enough to walk/toddle around - bum shuffled and crawled up and downstairs and that was at the age of 2. Didn’t walk until three (and only walked because my dad wouldn’t let me watch CBeebies until I walked for the remote control!) - diagnosed cerebral palsy. Mild, mind you, but CP all the same — and my parents didn’t think anything of it because I was a preemie baby and ‘a little slower at developing’ anyway. It’s something Fopps should keep in mind if she does read these threads I think (or hope behind the scenes all is ok!) because intervention is key at such a young age. 🥺

Reactions: 11
Oh god his wee joints look fucked. I hope she seeks help for it. He is way behind his brother (not implying favouritism et al)

Reactions: 5
Based on my own experience... I sat in the W shape for at least the first three years of my life and couldn’t control my legs enough to walk/toddle around - bum shuffled and crawled up and downstairs and that was at the age of 2. Didn’t walk until three (and only walked because my dad wouldn’t let me watch CBeebies until I walked for the remote control!) - diagnosed cerebral palsy. Mild, mind you, but CP all the same — and my parents didn’t think anything of it because I was a preemie baby and ‘a little slower at developing’ anyway. It’s something Fopps should keep in mind if she does read these threads I think (or hope behind the scenes all is ok!) because intervention is key at such a young age. 🥺
Yes! You're absolutely right. And CP is a lot more common than people realise, it goes undiagnosed a lot of the time then problems start later on. She's so stubborn and sniffy if anyone suggests anything. I hope she's not refusing to listen to important advice because she always knows best 🙄 Aww your Dad got you up and going!😊 That's what she should be doing, not farting around all the time.

Reactions: 5
I bet you were so relieved when she started moving more, bet she hasn't sat still since 😁 This is why I'm mostly reluctant to pass comment on a child that isn't mine, but we see so much of her boys you just can't help but wonder. Hopefully this is the case for Lawson and if it is, if Fopp insists on showing them online as much as she does, why not just speak honestly about it all. It would help so many other worried parents. But no, her hauls, syns, me time and general lying is more important to her.
She is a pre-teen the laziness has most definitely returned 😂😂. I agree with you, we don’t know what goes on behind the scenes, but when she does share so much you can’t help but notice and wonder. And especially if you can see traits of things from personal experience. I have concern that he appears so withdrawn and bewildered. I was looking on Chris’ page today and there is a lovely picture of him and Lawson, Fopp’s is stood next to them gazing into the camera whilst Grayson looks on at his Dad, Lawson shows expression to the right people so why does he not to her? She will never open about issues because it doesn’t match her perfect life, she only showed the sheet from the developmental check because she thought it was standard, it wasn’t mentioned again when she realised why she had it. Unfortunately her priorities are all wrong and they always will be. Maybe crèche will be good for them.

• Heart
I’m not one to judge any mother but I can’t believe that at 13 months they can barely even crawl let alone anything else

Reactions: 3
40 min of ignoring my kids and glued to my phone to catch up to date on the thread. Jeez just call me fopps!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
See my post further up, my daughter was doing less than them at this age 😞
My health visitor came over today and she said as long as they support their own weight at that age there is nothing wrong if they don’t crawl or do crawl or walk or not walk.
I think sometimes people on here are very mean when they comment on the development of the boys. All babies do things different some talk before they crawl. There’s nothing wrong with Lawson

Reactions: 13
My health visitor came over today and she said as long as they support their own weight at that age there is nothing wrong if they don’t crawl or do crawl or walk or not walk.
I think sometimes people on here are very mean when they comment on the development of the boys. All babies do things different some talk before they crawl. There’s nothing wrong with Lawson
I’m glad social media wasn’t as popular when my daughter was little, it would have made me a wreck 🤣. It’s harder now because people will have an opinion and I agree that people will comment based on personal experience, and that’s ok as long as it is based on experience, otherwise it is a judgment.

There was calpol on the bag shelf today....could’ve been there since they were last ill but I doubt it (cleaner I’m sure deals with such things). So I expect she’s thrown them in the crèche poorly. As long as she gets that half stone off though, eh!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.