Fopperholic #15 Prancing in a cheap pleather dress, her insta career is a mess!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have never been able to understand why she couldn't go to the gym when the kids were in bed...if they are such good sleepers like she says.but that's her delete and block time I guess so she would rather do that.

Also surely her gym like that will cost more than her PT sessions and previous gym membership were altogether and she said that she could not afford them anymore...i reckon she said that because she was expecting her PT to turn around and say oh you can have it for free if you post on insta all the time etc and they didnt fall for it....not that it should matter if she is as rich as she tries to make out...which we all know she isn't.

and if she cant go to the gym when the kids are in bed, then why cant she do homeworkouts like normal busy people that dont have the time for the gym.

I run two businesses and I also volunteer at least two evenings a week and volunteer with three local colleges during the day time, run a big house and fit in visiting family and friends and work out at home around that.

I'm by no means perfect, but I am realistic...if i want to workout, then i have to ft it in when I can. so therefore doing it from home makes sense...doubt that has even crossed her mind...she is home every day why doesnt she work out whilst the kids are napping if she cant bear to do it when they are in bed in the evening.

Reactions: 12
She's totally bored with looking after the twins. She can't bear to spend any time at home with them and has to be out doing something every day. She'll be at the country club every day, doing classes, taking selfies and drinking cappachino whilst the boys are in the crèche. In a way, I'm pleased that Lawson especially will get some time away from her as it may help his development. Fopps will make out that everything is amazing and in her head she will be living the life of Dawn Ward. It's sad that just spending time with her babies and exercising to a Davina dvd isn't enough for her. I actually feel pity for her today because she just doesn't know what she's got.

Reactions: 17
I also guessed The Warwickshire and my first thought was ‘that’s not a country club?!’

it’s nice yes, I’ve stayed there before, but it’s not country club territory! Anyone can go.

Reactions: 9
Why is she not embarrassed that at the age of 14 months she is today attempting to feed them ‘on my own’... what does she think parents of 2/3/4 do?!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Fopps in the gym- getting body ready as the next picture for the gram is her in the shop window in Amsterdam 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Am I doing something wrong my twins are the same age and we always have a couple of day in doors just playing. Then we may do an activity one morning then back home to play. They are always way happier to be playing than dragged places. I take them one or 2 classes a week and maybe soft play once a week too! Am I doing too little 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's clicking at them again like a dog 😂🙈🙈🙈

And ewwww she's kept her sweaty gym gear on for the rest of the day 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 what a midden!

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Absolutely cracking up 😂
Dawn ward is 46. Turned 46 in July. Nikki having a fit because she can’t seem to understand that it’s only 8 years difference. 7 if Nikki is 39 this year. For god sake. I ain’t a fan of Dawn Ward. I don’t think she’s attractive as a person inside or outside but I’m tickled pink over Nikki getting her knickers in a twist over the age of Dawn Ward 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Am I doing something wrong my twins are the same age and we always have a couple of day in doors just playing. Then we may do an activity one morning then back home to play. They are always way happier to be playing than dragged places. I take them one or 2 classes a week and maybe soft play once a week too! Am I doing too little 😂
No, you're being normal.

Her kids must be sick to bleeping death of being pulled in and out of push chairs and car seats (even when ill).......God love her when they're old enough to refuse to go out with her, how will the poppet cope?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I had just one baby at a similar time to fopps (so obviously not a super mum) I honestly don’t no how she can be bothered to go to all these classes she goes to. Plus it would have cost me an absolute fortunate

Reactions: 10
Dawn ward is 46. Turned 46 in July. Nikki having a fit because she can’t seem to understand that it’s only 8 years difference. 7 if Nikki is 39 this year. For god sake. I ain’t a fan of Dawn Ward. I don’t think she’s attractive as a person inside or outside but I’m tickled pink over Nikki getting her knickers in a twist over the age of Dawn Ward 😂
I can hear in the voice of Wardy... cheeky cow!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I had just one baby at a similar time to fopps (so obviously not a super mum) I honestly don’t no how she can be bothered to go to all these classes she goes to. Plus it would have cost me an absolute fortunate
because she has all the staff to do the housework and childcare (ie her mum and cleaner) she is not relatable. i told my sister about Fopps the other day, she has a 2.5 year old and a 6 month old and looks after other relatives children aswell some days. she was laughing her head off about the hands-off daily shopping and costa attitude to motherhood that Fopps has.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Why is she making a big thing AGAIN about feeding them by herself??? How about let them feed themselves and it wouldn’t be a bleeping issue. It’ll be like the sitting up, oh yeah they’re 15 and can’t use cutlery I didn’t realise I had to encourage it 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She must be the most hated none celeb on insta. Flying through these threads quicker than any others 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why is she making a big thing AGAIN about feeding them by herself??? How about let them feed themselves and it wouldn’t be a bleeping issue. It’ll be like the sitting up, oh yeah they’re 15 and can’t use cutlery I didn’t realise I had to encourage it 🙄
My daughter would have her fingers in the food. It would be all over the highchair. All over the plastic sheet that I had to put under the highchair. All over herself. However that’s how they learn. I would then with holding both her hands walk her around the house. Before than I would be on the floor with her encouraging her to crawl. We all start out as new mums for the first time and you do learn as you go along but Nikki surrounds herself with other new mums etc so there’s no excuse. Someone needs to tell her for the boys sake that they need to explore - they need to learn things themselves x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm eagerly awaiting her melt downs with potty training 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.