Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Misssj80

VIP Member
She got herself in the Sun newspaper???!!! Nothing to be proud of, but I'm sure Fopps will be loving her "fame"!!

And according to the article she gives tips on living on a budget? When???

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

JayS

In her reply she said she didn't contact them and it was a nice surprise....
.... How did they get direct quotes from her then? 😂😂🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24

AllTheHunsBeHunning

Chatty Member
  • Haha
What an absolute rag the scum is. I would never ever want to be associated with that so called newspaper. Shame on you Fopps! But I guess you and your image is all you care about - so no surprise really! If family was truly everything you would just take a bit of time away. Doesn’t matter if gym is a release for you - you don’t need to post about it! Take the time away with your family, to be together and support one another.
Ahh but no, you didn’t even go when your knew your nan was really poorly - just worried about monkey music and your mum missing it!
I can’t quite believe anyone could be so self obsessed, I hope you realise before too long that SM is not a way to earn money, selling your soul to the devil! You will realise too late what you have lost, those precious moments that can’t be taken back - you will have missed them by peering through a lens or staging a picture - FFS wake up and smell the coffee, you only get one life - put the phone down and embrace it - those beautiful little boys will thank you for it!

• Heart

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
Jesus Christ I have never encountered anyone so defensive in my life. She put a post up saying she wished Tesco did clothing online. Few people replied saying Next stock it. She responds saying ‘I know they do but it’s not the full range and these aren’t on it’. I thought ‘well your post didn’t say that?!’
Next thing - she’s edited the post!!

she blatantly didn’t know that and was most likely covering her tracks because she’s desperately on the beg for a Tesco collab!
Oh so she can edit that post but not the eating disorder triggering post she said she would “look at”?

Go spray your boring as fuck jacket potato, you absolute COW!

Wotsit

VIP Member
remember when she was called out for the boys not sitting up and she said no one had told her they were supposed to help them she'll just use the same excuse with all the milestones, she thinks if she plays dumb her "fans" will pity her rather than judge her, I have twins and one was a late walker but we still encouraged him and tried to get him walking with us holding his hands etc he got there in his own sweet time of course but a little help along the way will do no harm ;)
Problem is when you do offer advice you get a salty reply of "my kids my choice" there was plenty of comments on here (which we know she reads) and some on Insta about sitting them up on top of a duvet with plenty of pillows round them, she was told to get them out the jumperoo and sit them in a play ring but that would mean sitting with them and watching them. The whole I didn't know I had to help them was bullshit. Its common sense. Who else if going to help them if the main care taker doesn't.

She was moaning on her fb page she has 7lbs to lose 🙄 She prob weighed up the cost of this gym membership (with creche) to the cost of private nursery and obvs chose the gym, as it'll benefit HER more as we are seeing.
Yet 5 or 6 weeks ago she did a £500 shopping haul (and got slated for it because of second hand september) because she had lost so much weight absolutely nothing fit her ....she really can't keep up with lies. Has anyone see her in the cow dress since btw?

• Haha

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
Have you ever seen so much joy on someone’s face putting your kids into a crèche so you can go to the gym. She’s fucking beside herself the sad twat.
Maybe she should put them in a crèche and go to work for a living instead of sponging off Instagram ads and codes?

• Heart
  • Haha

JayS

My 1 year olds dinner today was 2 bowls of spaghetti bolognese and for dessert I caught him eating some spaghetti he had dropped on the floor. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

Ellsbells123

VIP Member
What an absolute stuck up snobby bitch she sounds as she lip smacks her way through her stories. “It’s a country club don’t you know” “It has a crèche don’t you know” “my old gym was so basic compared to this gym” “ it has an adult only area” ( most gyms are hun!!) “we won’t use the crèche much” (bet you do!)
She needs to take a look at herself and her over filtered face, she is getting worse. Vile, absolutely vile woman!!

• Angry

EyeSpy88

VIP Member
Remember when she used to write a caption on her posts like it was the boys ‘stealing her phone’ 😂😂
Ohh fopps back then you thought u were going to be the next big thing 🤣

• Haha

Bluefox

Chatty Member
Celebrating her anniversary this month? Swear they went to a spa for the day?!

Also those seats... 🤦🏻‍♀️ why will she not spend on the boys? Especially on something so important!! If she's so passionate about rear facing why hasn't she got them rear facing for her mums car? Doesn't matter if they don't get used often. They are getting used and it only takes one accident 😢 currently saving for my 10 month olds next stage car seat as mine won't be gifted and he will have the safest one I can afford!

• Angry
Reactions: 23

conrea37

VIP Member
I was just at a baby group (I live fairly locally to Fopp) and a v glam Mum with twin girls was there. I went to sit down and she said, ‘oh sorry I’m saving this whole side for me and my TWIN MUM FRIENDS’. My blood ran cold. I half expected Fopp to appear. Odd to think there are more of these strange glam twin mums around us though. Maybe nikki isn’t as unique as she thinks 😂😂😂
How dare you only create one baby at a time

• Haha

Justhereforthegoss

Chatty Member
Her jaw in todays photos are beyond photoshopped 😂 look at the last pic, she's made 1 side all wonky. The pictures at the top, 1 that doesnt look photoshopped and the other from 2 days ago where she hasn't taken her jaw in as much as today 😂 😳 she's an absolute embarrassment.
CollageMaker_20191027_210455533.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha