Fopperholic #15 Prancing in a cheap pleather dress, her insta career is a mess!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her silence on Insta makes me think we are going to be treated to a Ryan Family diary.... it's been a while and she does have a new camera.....πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

• Sad
Reactions: 11
It’s getting a bit boring everyone saying about how they are too many naps. Mine nap twice a day and only a few weeks younger. All babies are different. Mine nap at 9am after a 5.30 wake up then have a little power nap in the afternoon. Gets so annoying as it makes me question what I’m doing.
Don't question it do what's right for you. My daughter is just a year and also needs 2 naps. Wakes about 6.30 naps at 10.30 then another about 3.30 in total she can be napping 3 hours a day. I think with fopps people question it because the boys wake at 7 and then she claims they are back in bed by 9 and then she always says about them needing another nap around lunchtime. I suspect she chucks them in the cot long enough to do her hair and makeup at 9 and they don't sleep but then nap around lunchtime

Reactions: 6
Don't question it do what's right for you. My daughter is just a year and also needs 2 naps. Wakes about 6.30 naps at 10.30 then another about 3.30 in total she can be napping 3 hours a day. I think with fopps people question it because the boys wake at 7 and then she claims they are back in bed by 9 and then she always says about them needing another nap around lunchtime. I suspect she chucks them in the cot long enough to do her hair and makeup at 9 and they don't sleep but then nap around lunchtime
Was just about to say this. Every child is different and you base what they need around then being individuals. It's the fact she states they sleep 7pm-7am like a dream, then both are back to sleep in their cots at 9am. I've already said I don't believe they are asleep at this time, but I suppose lying in a dark room with white noise playing, they prob do end up falling asleep for a little bit. Then another nap 2 and a half hours later. It just seems very suspicious that while they "sleep" it's her time to do her hair and make up. The boys are very chilled out and don't use a lot of energy throughout the day but sleep around 15 hours in total?? Just seems a lot. On busier days my little one would maybe have an extra nap but not every single day like clockwork, not at that age anyways.

Reactions: 9
So, if it took 20 minutes to do the quick make up and granny bun - do you think she started her make up for last nights twin night out on say Thuuuuuuursday? πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think the difference in the 'naps' that everyone is commenting on is that Fopps boys are only awake for 2hrs and are not very active. An active toddler who's been awake for 4/5hrs would very likely need a nap mid morning. Mine does. And like others have said mine is also up 5/6am (clocks going back fml πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ).. But there's no way he'd be going back down after he's just eaten he'd be full of energy after being refuelled. It's not saying what anyone else is doing is wrong, just Fopps motives and her insistence that this is their routine every single day so she can get ready is just not believable.

Reactions: 10
Biker boots πŸ™„ I swear to god this time last year she wouldn't be caught dead in some of the outfits she wears now, as well as the trainers she's always wearing now. As soon as she realised she wasn't appealing to a younger audience she's literally tried morphing her wardrobe in to Lucy Jessica Carter's. Fopps mate, you're 40! You don't appeal to the 20 somethings no matter how much you want to change yourself to look 'cool'. No matter how much you try, you're bleeping mutton! Act your age, stop pissing yourself over the TOWIE lot you sad bleep and maybe you'll find a demographic.

And FYI, I am a 20 something so yeah, this is literally what we see looking at you πŸ™„

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
As soon as I saw those biker boots I thought β€˜someone’s been copying LJC’ 🀣🀣🀣 just wait she’ll be wearing maxi skirt with a slouchy jumper and those boots next πŸ™ˆ also is it me or has she hardly been with the boys this week?!?!

Reactions: 15
As soon as I saw those biker boots I thought β€˜someone’s been copying LJC’ 🀣🀣🀣 just wait she’ll be wearing maxi skirt with a slouchy jumper and those boots next πŸ™ˆ also is it me or has she hardly been with the boys this week?!?!
Yep there was a post at the start of the week saying how much she hates leaving them and shes left them pretty much every day I think

Reactions: 13
how come her loyal band of butt kissers do not see how different she looks on an un-edited picture? clearly not stretched out her face on this one from her recent night out! can they not see the difference and how obvious it is she messes with her pictures??
fff.png

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Re the sleep routine, I had a similar conversation with an older first time mom who was worried about naps and sleep routine. She wanted to cut her kid's daytime naps so me being a more senior mom (almost 12 year old and a preschooler) I said don't drop naps, the baby (who wasn't even one yet) will eventually do it without intervention. By age 1 they only need two naps during the day. So don't worry about what you're doing or if your babies still have naps. Babies that age need about 13-14 hours of sleep and those two naps are included.

Reactions: 1
O dear! Those boots are awful. They are so cheap looking. I’m sorry but they look like something you’d get on everything5pound.com or whatever it’s called!
I am dying to see her in them! I reckon she did that story through gritted teeth, like 😬 thanks so much for gifting these monstrosities to me 😬 just not her style at all🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh gawd. What the hell was Chris thinking wearing them trousers πŸ™„
I really am not a fan of the no socks look .. he's a bit old gor that look I'd say too?? πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ do you think she made him pose or is he as bad as her? My hubby would of told me to duck right off if I asked him to pose that way... he rolls his eyes when I try to get a selfie β˜ΊπŸ™„πŸ€£πŸ€£

• Haha
Reactions: 12
O dear! Those boots are awful. They are so cheap looking. I’m sorry but they look like something you’d get on everything5pound.com or whatever it’s called!
I am dying to see her in them! I reckon she did that story through gritted teeth, like 😬 thanks so much for gifting these monstrosities to me 😬 just not her style at all🀣
I totally agree, how bloody awful are they and so cheap looking. I bet she nearly wet herself when she realised she had been gifted, her over stretched chin must have hit the floor with a thud when she saw them. Totally wasted as no way will she wear them. One pic for the gram and away they will go!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.