Fopperholic #15 Prancing in a cheap pleather dress, her insta career is a mess!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"nothing compares to the sense of pride I feel when people comment on what happy gorgeous boys I have"
Aka
Mememe meee meeeeeee I love me some attention /gratification
Aka
I get the most insta likes/engagment on my little money makers.

Take a break Fopps we all know you ain't crying any sort of tears.

Clearly been reading here and that is a direct retaliation to the various "she wished for one girl and got two boys" comments.
Coo-eeee👋

• Haha
Reactions: 26
My 2 year old wanted to put the £1 coin in the trolley at Sainsbury’s yesterday. Then he didn’t want to. So I put it in. This ended his world and he threw himself on the floor and lay there kicking and screaming for at least 5 minutes whilst I (and random strangers) asked him if he was going to get up off the floor! I stood there and let him finish and he climbed into the seat as if nothing had happened. I got many funny comments as we laughed about the terrible twos and how much of a nightmare a 2 year old can be.
I CANNOT WAIT for this to happen twice over to Fopps!! How will she do her family Aldi vlogs?! #reallife

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I'm probably a bit dim....never followed routines and just go with the flow generally.....why do they need to nap after only being up for 2hrs? Am I missing something here?
It's for her convenience so she can 'get ready' No way would my lively 1yr old be ready for a nap after only being up 2hrs. If she had 2 live wires on her hands she'd be fucked she'd actually have a breakdown I think 🙉

Oh stfu you idiot. Just stop ffs.
Cry? Your face doesn't move love and you have a swinging brick where your heart should be. Oh she's deffo been reading Tattle ... You'll Never change Fopp! Nice try😂 And well, she still had time to put a filter on the pic bless her.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Hi :) Was me.

She was defensive and said she didn’t see it as triggering. As predicted 🤦🏻‍♀️

After claiming she couldn’t see the post on her feed... I screenshot it and then she stated she would “look at the post”.

She hasn’t done anything with it. I have reported it every day since, not that Instagram give a duck.

I told her point blank synergy is bollocks and told her DO NOT use that terminology (synful) or reference spraying food with poison ever again. She said “point taken”.
She is a dick!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm probably a bit dim....never followed routines and just go with the flow generally.....why do they need to nap after only being up for 2hrs? Am I missing something here?
My baby used to get up around 6:30 and then have a nap around 9ish but the nap itself didn't last too long and she didn't last long having that nap either. She just has an hour at lunchtime now so that's all the "me time" I get in a day until she is in bed 🙈

Reactions: 8
My 2 year old wanted to put the £1 coin in the trolley at Sainsbury’s yesterday. Then he didn’t want to. So I put it in. This ended his world and he threw himself on the floor and lay there kicking and screaming for at least 5 minutes whilst I (and random strangers) asked him if he was going to get up off the floor! I stood there and let him finish and he climbed into the seat as if nothing had happened. I got many funny comments as we laughed about the terrible twos and how much of a nightmare a 2 year old can be.
I CANNOT WAIT for this to happen twice over to Fopps!! How will she do her family Aldi vlogs?! #reallife
Was that my son that threw a tantrum? He did the exact same bloody thing a few weeks ago lol!
oh I’m so excited lol as soon as there’s double trouble, being fussy with food and telling her they don’t like it... she is going to lose her mind lol.

Reactions: 9
Was that my son that threw a tantrum? He did the exact same bloody thing a few weeks ago lol!
oh I’m so excited lol as soon as there’s double trouble, being fussy with food and telling her they don’t like it... she is going to lose her mind lol.
Tbh, she has them so controlled to the point they barely move I don’t think this will happen at 2, maybe 6 when she’s taught them how to walk, talk, read

Reactions: 13
Personally think she’s tagging ASDA so much as a load of mums have Been gifted stuff recently so obvs feeling left out

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Did she not wash them pjs first time?🤷‍♀️ I might be in a minority but I wash all new stuff before I wear it 😊 feels and smells much nicer then

Reactions: 12
Clearly just trying to prove tattle wrong yet again....yet she is the one that has put herself in this position 🤷🏼‍♀️ she baffles me
No self awareness whatsoever

Very subtle in her begging from Asda. How many more stories about them will there be today?

She looks so very different in the time hop pics she keeps sharing. Who knew that babies and filters could change your face so much? 🙄

Reactions: 8
I find it so bizarre she doesn’t put pjs on them for bed. They must get cold.
who then puts pjs on in the morning and then re dresses them a couple of hours later. What a waste of clothes

Reactions: 9
Did she not wash them pjs first time?🤷‍♀️ I might be in a minority but I wash all new stuff before I wear it 😊 feels and smells much nicer then
I was going to say the same, definitely hasn’t done a white and dark load over night. I sometimes wear without washing but no way I would let my little babe. Just thinking of where it was made, gross

Reactions: 6
In her defence(never thought I would hear myself say that lol) a vest and a 2.5tog grobag is fine for keeping them warm providing the boys bedroom is around 20c on a night, any colder than that and you can add a PJ top or sleepsuit too. I'm guessing as it's a new build it probably holds heat quite well.

But as for putting them in pjs for a couple of hours when they get up is a bit barmy, just get them dressed for the day. Mine always had naps in the clothes they were in. And the boys only tend to wear jogging bottoms and jumpers anyway so very similar to pj's!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
My one year old has one 2 hour nap a day-we don’t really have a set time I just don’t like him to have his nap too late. All the other mums I know with children of a similar age say the same. I don’t know how her boys need so many naps a day-lets face it it’s not like they are burning energy 🤷🏼‍♀️🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.