Fopperholic #15 Prancing in a cheap pleather dress, her insta career is a mess!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So her mum needs all her support and she is prioritising the gym. They boys are the only thing getting me through this so I will leave them in the crèche .

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Crèche for the boys again today then. And she’s looking at doing extra classes. Is she treating this crèche like a nursery?
I honestly think she chose this over nursery as it was the cheaper option that suited her personal needs and wishes best. This is what she had in mind all along when she mentioned nursery in the first place. Nothing to do with the boys at all, she just needed a place to plonk them while she has 'me time' ...

Reactions: 26
I honestly think she chose this over nursery as it was the cheaper option that suited her personal needs and wishes best. This is what she had in mind all along when she mentioned nursery in the first place. Nothing to do with the boys at all, she just needed a place to plonk them while she has 'me time' ...
Thousand percent agree with this. How would SHE benefit if they went to nursery? This benefits her, the boys are an afterthought.

Reactions: 15
Even though she tries to act normal and post what she thinks she should say about her Mum etc. You can see she is 100% a narcissist. You can see it behind everything she posts it’s all ME ME ME. You can see it in every vlog she posts with the boys and everything she types. It will always be about her she will never put anyone above herself. I don’t even know if she is aware she does it. A true narcissist has no idea they are one I guess.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I would say I can’t imagine much comfort and support going in her Mum’s direction from Fopps. And then I realised Fopps Mum wouldn’t probably expect it anyway.

Reactions: 8
She is not grieving, let's just be clear about that.
I’m not being funny but how do you know she’s not grieving! I know we often think she’s a total idiot but she has just lost her nan. You don’t really have the right to say if she is or isn’t grieving!
Yes she’s put stuff it all over social media but that’s her isn’t it. I know when my nanny died she put it all over social media and I didn’t. Didn’t mean she wasn’t grieving.

Reactions: 7
Don’t you just love our Heather.Fopps just doesn’t ‘get her’, but we do

Reactions: 9
D9C0D4A3-BCEA-42BE-A847-9A2E008B82E5.png
OH AS IF!!!! She’s definitely paid to put herself in the newspaper surely 😂 and the Sun as well?! Of all papers...

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She got herself in the Sun newspaper???!!! Nothing to be proud of, but I'm sure Fopps will be loving her "fame"!!

And according to the article she gives tips on living on a budget? When???

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Aww so upset she is she can’t let it go she is in The Sun. As I said a true narcissist. Crass and pathetic.

Reactions: 11
"I know what it's like to budget and juggle a busy family" erm didn't realise that buying tit loads of clothes every week and going out for meals and soft play every day was "budgeting" and dont even get me started on her "juggling a busy family", palming your kids off on your mum or the mum's creche isn't "juggling" 🙄🙄🙄🙄

"I know what it's like to budget and juggle a busy family" erm didn't realise that buying tit loads of clothes every week and going out for meals and soft play every day was "budgeting" and dont even get me started on her "juggling a busy family", palming your kids off on your mum or the mum's creche isn't "juggling" 🙄🙄🙄🙄
Gym's creche not mum's....stupid fat fingers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Live on a budget 😂😂😂😀
Yeah living on a budget in her 4 bed detached house with dressing room, office and looking into an extension because it's not big enough for 4 people, driving flash cars, spending £100s and £100s on tacky clothes, private gym membership... soft play half dozen times a week, botox, fillers, the list is bleeping endless yet she's giving advice on living on a budget.... oh do duck right off Fopp !!! We aren't hard up but with both work and our kids are grown up but we manage in our terraced house and there is no way we could live the life they do.... it's an insult...... she's pissed me off ... she's fake as duck and people aspire to be like her - WHY ?!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.