Fopperholic #15 Prancing in a cheap pleather dress, her insta career is a mess!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god if I even tried taking photos like that with my other half he would tell me where to go, and thereโ€™s no way I would post them all over social media-I would feel like such an Idiot ๐Ÿ™ˆ why does everything have to be made public, you know fopps you can celebrate together in private without posting all over insta? Shocking I know

Reactions: 10
God imagine your relationship is that dead you have to spend all day on your phone taking pics for the gram on your anniversary. One picture maybe but itโ€™s clear theyโ€™re sat taking loads to get the perfect shot. And I bet they just sat scrolling the internet. When myself and my partner get to spend any rare time together alone without the kids our phones are well away. It says a lot to me about their relationship.... they donโ€™t have one.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I canโ€™t believe she got them clapped feet out to advertise on the gram... nothing is sacred in old fopps world ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ฉ

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Orange from knee upwards,never noticed her so orange before. Pmsl,pure cringe. What a pair of sad fucks. Probably spent their anniversary on their phone.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I called the hotel/spa day for anniversary ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ so predictable! Wouldnโ€™t you just love it if instagram got deleted tomorrow and these idiots would actually have to get a job and pay for things....

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.