Fopperholic #14 Stretching her selfies and lashes soaked in spit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So another shopping haul 😴😴 to buy “casual” mum clothes, so to which group or play date will she rock up in a see through blouse? And for the amount of shopping she does, you think she would be able to recycle bags!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why are people so against her doing a charity shop haul? As if it would be the equivalent of running a marathon backwards (don't do it nikki stay true to you and your followers)
Bet Fopps is thinking THANK duck I don't have to sweat it out in a charity shop with the other peasants 😂 her followers are just as self obsessed and conceited as her - she got her target audience right, ill give her that much.

Been away for a few days and just got back to get my Fopperblocker updates! Love the new title!
Ew she's a gross being isn't she?
And I.knew it.... October would come and the little brat would be out shopping again. Without kids....

Reactions: 12
Why are people so against her doing a charity shop haul? As if it would be the equivalent of running a marathon backwards (don't do it nikki stay true to you and your followers)
Bet Fopps is thinking THANK duck I don't have to sweat it out in a charity shop with the other peasants 😂 her followers are just as self obsessed and conceited as her - she got her target audience right, ill give her that much.
She made me laugh when she said she was off shopping as she was “on her own for a few hours” but then went on about charity shops and said she would struggle to do them as it was impossible with the boys 🤷🏼‍♀️ But you have just said you were on your own 🤣. She would gain more respect if she said that they weren’t for her, rather than fluffing around it. I also think people are missing the point, it’s not just about charity shops, it’s about the amount of hauls that she does in general. Really no need!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh god, going on about this charity this morning 🙄 Yes, sound like a great cause, but rather then just donate your cast offs to tick a box of ‘doing good’ how about donate some on your time to help them, fund raise, provide a place to store items and raise their profile long term (I don’t recon we will hear about this again after a pic dropping a few massive bags off to them once).

Understand totally if the charity shop thing isn’t her cup of tea, but don’t bury that saying about how difficult it would be with the boys when you are going out without them! Just be honest.

She goes on about how she isn’t adding to throw away fashion and the environmental impact it has. Ummm yes you do!! You buy the tat in the first place. She really doesn’t get it does she.
Just because she doesn’t bin in that doesn’t mean that isn’t where it ends up. Idiot.

Please someone correct me if I’m wrong, but I thought fast fashion was as much to do with consumerism as it was throwing away the clothing? So her buying new clothes every single week is adding to it regardless of what she does with her old clothes? Nikki if you’re reading this, we get it you are really ‘passionate about fashion’ (🙄) but is there really any need to go shopping and buy as much as you do?!?! Like I said please correct me if I’m wrong but her little speech at the beginning of her latest video blog really doesn’t justify her latest haul 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 19
Wheeling out the SW photo shoot pic as always 🙄 Why are any of them proud of these shoots? Most of them look about 20yrs older and frumpy as fook!! Sack the SW stylist 🤣
She wants to get over that it’s in the past stop dragging it up

Reactions: 7
If she doesn’t go out and spend money on restaurants or alcohol, why does she bother with so many new clothes that are too dressy for her day to day? She doesn’t have a job so does she really need new outfits all the time to drag her kids to some sweaty soft play or a Costa? I’d be in leggings and a cute shirt and trainers, not high waisted jeans and a see through blouse. You won’t fill whatever void you have with polyester Fopps. Trust me; you won’t.

I also hate hate people like her who try clothes on (especially in Zara which seems the worst for it) with a full face of foundation! Buy and try on at home or go shopping without looking like a drag queen!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
It’s kind of funny if you follow these threads and fopps stories as she does start doing the things people suggest...dressing more casual, donating to charity, got two plates...next vlog will be her amazing tips on how to entertain kids at home now she’s been pulled up on that

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Gillian needs to crawl the duck out her ass the brown nosed bastard.
*edited to add that I don't think Gillian is a mother if she thinks Fopps is dedicated 😂🤔
The xxxx is out in force for her no.1 anus inspector 🤢🤢🤢🤢 Someone please slap Gillian the villain around the face with a wet haddock so she gets some dignity!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Absolutely agree with above post - now Fopps since you don't work or do personal training anymore but still have a pool of family helpers - I'm sure the women at the baby bank would much rather you donate your time than sending them bags of unsorted (sometimes unclean) clothes. All the baby banks in my area have enough donations to fill a warehouse but no people to help.
No doubt Fopps would arrive with an entourage to film, photograph and give her sufficient head pats.

I would love to help out and volunteer time but with 2 kids and zero family help, full time job it's just not doable atm.

There was no followers telling her to "stay true to herself". It's another daily fabricated plot to adhere to her agenda. Totally transparent, just like the ugly Zara shirt.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.