Fopperholic #14 Stretching her selfies and lashes soaked in spit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last time I went to Hatton I was running round that jcb bit pushing my son, having fun as he was too small to properly peddle, really can see old fopps doing tit like that in her heels, got the token photo and did one I’m sure

Reactions: 13
If he hasn’t been right since his injections why is she taking him out? Why hasn’t she taken him back to the doctors? It’s been almost a week since he had them done. Smells like bullshit to me.

Reactions: 27
Does she ever upload anything without mentioning that she worked for SW?? 🙄🙄🙄 Oh and she's a twin mum 😴😴

She was taught empathy at work 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 dear god is there no end to her fuckery🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Poor boys just need a day in there own home with out all of he bull tit of subway costa and soft play , play at home you don’t alway need to be out spending money

Poor boys just need a day in there own home with out all of he bull tit of subway costa and soft play , play at home you don’t alway need to be out spending money
Absolutely! We’re on our hols at the moment and our little one has been fab but today she is a bit out of sorts so we’ve decided on some quieter activities in our room instead because that’s what is best for her right now.

I'm a bit out of the loop with Fopp's thread these days, but last time I was reading on here, everyone was saying she never took them anywhere and they needed to go out more. I take it this is no longer the case, from your post?

I'm a bit out of the loop with Fopp's thread these days, but last time I was reading on here, everyone was saying she never took them anywhere and they needed to go out more. I take it this is no longer the case, from your post?
I think it’s more a case of if 1. Her boy is poorly as a reaction from the jabs, so stay in and have a cosy day so he can recover. And 2. Her husband has been away all week, got back yesterday looking rough as rats and probably wanted a day at home catching up with his family, and they all get carted off to Costa and soft play - when it’s only for the benefit of her and the ‘Gram.
Days out are lovely, and I would encourage that. However sometimes a day at home spending quality time together when child and husband are not 100% is better (IMO)

Reactions: 20
So in her outfit pic she is basically saying that Grayson is completely out of sorts, crying and needing more attention than usual? And that she needs a bit more patience than normal with him? (This is my interpretation of her post) but then goes on to say what a busy day they are having and how she needs wine at the end of it 🙈🤷🏼‍♀️. Stop at home then? Stop dragging him out and about, let him get better! Her video was a load of complete bollocks last week she has no empathy and she is completely selfish!

Reactions: 20
Or here is an idea - stay with me people - take one out and leave the poorly baby at home with daddy. I know she will lose her super twin mum badge for two hours but she can slum it with the rest of us regular mums.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
I don’t know here children’s names both are so cute. She only ever seems to be all for the dark haired boy. The other one always looks like he wants to be picked up and hugged. She don’t seem very maternal at all.

Reactions: 21
I don’t know here children’s names both are so cute. She only ever seems to be all for the dark haired boy. The other one always looks like he wants to be picked up and hugged. She don’t seem very maternal at all.
Grayson is by far her fav and she has always made him out to be more clingy and in need of more attention. He would only settle with her, but seemed to managed to cope without her when she went to the gym, hair nail salons and actually worked one late evening a week. Lawson just looks sad and in desperate need for some attention. He actually looks round her phone to her facial contact and recognition from her 😞.

Reactions: 16
Sorry guys. I haven’t been looking at her posts for a few days but why did she get refunded on the brows? Is it because they are so bad?
Also. She’s deleted the selfie!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sorry guys. I haven’t been looking at her posts for a few days but why did she get refunded on the brows? Is it because they are so bad?
Also. She’s deleted the selfie!
Selfie is still there, second pic on her eyebrow post

Reactions: 2
I’ve just checked the photo, cannot believe what I’ve seen 😱 how can she just sit there and pose whilst her baby is clearly in distress?! This is a new low even for her
Uncaring witch, sitting there smug and smiling in her Fake World :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Here we go another haul...I haven’t watched but I sense.....size 8 don’t ya know 👀👀😬🤣
Basically...
River Island, h & m, Zara she has picked out a few normal clothes but some awful frilly ones too. The nice ones she won't get. (jumpers)

The see through clothes that I bet she did get just look awful what an 18 year old girl would wear to go clubbing with a tacky pearl bag.

Does anyone else find it hilarious that a woman supposedly into fashion does not know the difference between check and a houndstooth pattern... 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
MORE CLOTHES she’s bought Probz because she’s down to a size 8 if you didn’t know!!! Can’t wait to see the comments on this haul! She got ruined on the last haul! I’ve never known someone to spend so much money on clothes! 🤦🏼‍♀️
what she should really be buying is lighter make up to stop her being so tangoed 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.