Fopperholic #14 Stretching her selfies and lashes soaked in spit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine being in a cubicle next to her or a member of staff and hear her talk to herself 🙈😬

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
To be honest I’d kill for a figure like that at the moment! But definitely not the tummy tattoo that we can see poking out- doesn’t match her ‘instagram image’ at all!
Oh me too, just wish she would be honest and quit with the airbrushing, editing and stretching of her pics.

Reactions: 7
Skipped in to the bit where she says she can't go to charity shops with twins cos they're too small and she doesn't have time to trawl through everything...
... Skipped about 30 seconds and she's in a tiny cubical trying on loads of clothes not a twin in sight 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
7 of those jcb pictures feature her looking at favourite twin, or just contain favourite twin. Her bleeping favouritism disgusts me. Every single day she disgusts me even more. I didnt think it was possible.

Reactions: 19
You would think shes the first person to ever vlog while shopping, going by this caption 😂😂 IMG_20191006_203403.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just watched the try in haul on Hooktube and am left wondering how much make up has transferred to the neckline of all those tops 🙈

Reactions: 11
I was a bit disgusted how she just threw the clothes on the floor that she didn’t like, that cream cardigan just got chucked on the floor.. floors are disgusting no wonder half the clothes in shops are manky thanks to people like this one!!

So she was saying that she needed some more casual pieces "Now that I'm a Mum". No, that was over a year ago lol. What she really meant was people were saying how unrelatable she was going to baby classes dressed in a pair of curtains. That white see through blouse was awful..and the black lace top was something I wore in my early twenties. No chance I would wear it now!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
No way is she a size 8...
I don't like body shaming generally, but I'm sick of this bleep's lies and making people feel tit....

Her legs are chunky and disproportionate to the rest of her. She wouldn't have tits if it wasn't for a plastic surgeon.

I have a similar body shape....i carry a lot around my arse and thighs, though I do have skinny calves and ankles (which makes me look even weirder). Her whole leg looks like a uniform tree trunk. For the amount of exercise/walking she proclaims, it seems this is just her general genetic make up, which can't be changed much.

I'm a bit out of the loop with Fopp's thread these days, but last time I was reading on here, everyone was saying she never took them anywhere and they needed to go out more. I take it this is no longer the case, from your post?
I don't recall that.

ergh that dry dinner. Makes me struggle to swallow just looking at it.

Shocking how she has thrown those clothes on the floor in the changing rooms. That says everything I need to know about her. No respect for anything or anyone. Not even herself in my opinion. Don’t understand how no one would mention it in the comments! I was going to but can’t be arsed to sign in. I felt that was giving her too much energy.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She can try and pretend to be something she's not but she always gives herself away. The way she just chucked that cardigan on the floor shows what a rude and disrespectful person she is. She is not a nice person, plain and simple.

Reactions: 22
Does anyone know why she plays with her hair so much? It is so annoying. I hope fopp reads this and stops doing it

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.