Fopperholic #14 Stretching her selfies and lashes soaked in spit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww she really is a piece of work. Why in gods name does she keep pulling her top up? If this doesn't scream me me me I don't know what does. Yeah Fop, you do a lot for people's self esteem not. I couldn't give a rats arse that you love yourself but younger mums may feel like tit now because maybe they haven't lost the baby weight as fast etc. And also if your baby is unwell, lie on the sofa with him under a blanket. Watch cbeebies all day, relax until he is better. I wouldn't want to go to soft play if i was unwell. I don't like this word but she is an A grade twit, really she is

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So her last haul she said she needed to stock up for Autumn/Winter now sheโ€™s a size 8? (Always has been) and sheโ€™s buying again because she needs to stock up on casual clothes for Autumn/Winter?? Now sheโ€™s a mum (has been for 13 months) Oh and I think she mentioned the boys didnโ€™t fit into there 12-18 months clothes so next there will be a kids haul! Does she ever stop buying clothes who needs this many?? Where does she even go to wear them all?

Reactions: 12
Just watched the video, itโ€™s amazing how much money she wastes on buying clothes every week. One blouse that was hideous for ยฃ30 and she wasnโ€™t that keen on but still bought. Literally just throws money away!!
The state of the changing room floor with all the clothes dumped on to it is disgusting!! What a twit she really is!!!

Reactions: 10
What's with this women's refuge I reckon she only donating stuff there and will probably take a few picks for the gram

Reactions: 10
Goes from confused emoji and a x response, to a really crappy one with no โ€˜xโ€™ once sheโ€™s been criticised ๐Ÿคฃ
She gets so confused , it's hilarious that she doesn't understand sarcasm ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

I love this comment so much, it's a proper example of a compliment followed by a dig. Love it x

I love this comment so much, it's a proper example of a compliment followed by a dig. Love it x

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Aww she really is a piece of work. Why in gods name does she keep pulling her top up? If this doesn't scream me me me I don't know what does. Yeah Fop, you do a lot for people's self esteem not. I couldn't give a rats arse that you love yourself but younger mums may feel like tit now because maybe they haven't lost the baby weight as fast etc. And also if your baby is unwell, lie on the sofa with him under a blanket. Watch cbeebies all day, relax until he is better. I wouldn't want to go to soft play if i was unwell. I don't like this word but she is an A grade twit, really she is
I'd rather be fat than have that tattoo on show, combined with the saggy skin ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She can try and pretend to be something she's not but she always gives herself away. The way she just chucked that cardigan on the floor shows what a rude and disrespectful person she is. She is not a nice person, plain and simple.
And to add to a previous point I've made.....she wears stuff straight from the shop without washing it first ๐Ÿคฎ

Mmm dog tit tainted cardigans, rubbing all over your kid's faces.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.