Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

honey&lemon

VIP Member
Oh Nikki you really are a tit. At least these were undeclared freebies. I hope you didn’t actually waste more money on this.

this one you’re tilting your chin up in the after
IMG_1758.jpeg

this one you’re legs are clearly much further apart in the after

IMG_1757.jpeg

and this one you’ve lifted your leg up and are clearly crunching in the after (and definitely pushing out in the before)

IMG_1759.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

size down

VIP Member
Obv she’s so bored with her own kids & family instead she’s got to roam about filming complete strangers 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ SAD SAD SAD

Soggyfeetsummer

Chatty Member
So she is first in the pub as all her friends are running late. Is that because they have looked after their own children. She obviously hasn’t looked after her children at all today. Dropped them with her mum first thing when she headed to the gym and then had the day to herself!

Olli1510

VIP Member
They’re 4- they don’t give a shit what they did yesterday! If they’re naughty then deal with it at the time and then move on..dragging it out doesn’t benefit anyone. I hope the boys are close because it seems like they’ve only got each other. Useless woman

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
She's so immature and just down right tragic... that screams 'see husband I too can go out even if you are away'.... all for Chris benefit I'm sure !!

Can't believe she felt like she was doing a favour by wearing her dress twice! I've got dresses from 10 years ago I still wear 🙄🙄

Reactions: 20

Uhhmazing

So she's going on and on like her day was a huge ordeal and very difficult yet all they seemed to do to piss her off was try to make each other laugh by being silly and be a bit hyper in the car, is she for real? Those little giggles when they do silly things at that age are etched on my heart with fondness from my two doing the same, does she ever look at childhood and see the magic? Does she expect them to sit good as gold in the car and not interact with each other? fopperholic is a giant twat! pass it on ;)
Absolutely this! Nobody makes my youngest daughter laugh more than her older sister. When she belly laughs at her being silly it just fills my heart so much.

It actually makes me so sad that she doesn’t enjoy her children. This is such a great age and she’s missing out on so much. I’d like to say she’ll look back and regret it but I’m not sure that she will tbh

I also can’t be the only one in feeling guilty for being cross with my kids after I’ve put them to bed even if they were little shits all day. I still feel Mum guilt even when they’ve pushed me to the point of a mental breakdown 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
God help those boys today seeing as Chris is away in Spain. She’ll be having another melt down if they start misbehaving 😆 probably ship them off to Mazza’s. Can’t imagine her dealing with them on her own for 4 days.
Ah so that's why she was having a hissy fit! Chris was due to go away. It all makes sense now she always acts like this. I bet they've had some stinking rows

Did she not read the admissions criteria at all? If you choose the school in your catchment area AKA priority school… the likelihood is that’s the one you’re gonna get?!? It’s pretty much explained in the paperwork/on the website?

Funny how the 20 min drive to her precious gym every day isn’t a ‘logistical’ issue for her 🙄

size down

VIP Member
Of course she doesn’t like any of Chris’s clothes choices for the boys . Perhaps he doesn’t like looking at her cheap tattoos , droopy tits, and plastic face but he doesn’t plaster it all over his public profile for every fucker to see and yes guys she wants to be a Life coach 😂😂😂. Stop belittling people Fopps just because you ain’t happy ‼ I’m sure that belittling will be covered in you’re Mickey Mouse course content .

• Haha

OhDearFords

Chatty Member
So she's taken them to Mad Mazza's because she "has to work", then says she's catching up with her dogshit telly while "getting her steps in" and doing a workout!!! and THEN "doing some work". When my parents have my children I make sure I am making the most of my time by actually DOING WORK because that is the reason they have them if it's a day I'm working...... I also bet they're staying over there tonight as Chris isn't in town so she can't possibly be expected to parent her children by herself for more than a day or two in a row.

size down

VIP Member
Wonder if she’d be saying “No Excuses” if she had got a job and her kids had no grandparents to help out with childcare . I doubt it .
Selfish as ever 😡
As usual it’s all about HER! HER! HER ! ME! ME! ME!

Attachments

Onceupatime

VIP Member
No offence to those who dress kids in character clothing……oh do fuck off nikki! Kids in character clothes look a lot better than your boys who just look miserable in clothes that look awful on them! I’m all for non character outfits but I’m also for kids clothing!
Let your boys be kids and not performing monkeys in your bid to be an influencer! You sad desperate lady who should really lay off the cosmetic procedure, stop eye fucking your self and act your age 😡