Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She's way too selfish for kids. They both are. The way she used to have a bitch fit about her me time was pathetic. He used to whine about the gym too. Pair of self obsessed arseholes.
Completely agree. It’s obvious she’s a self centred brat from her blogs but at least she owned it then. Now she’s stuck pretending she loves being a parent.

Reactions: 7

swipeupqueen

Chatty Member
Why hasn't she showed the food?

I imagine she's been asking for boiled eggs and protein yogurts

I checked out the hotel on insta and their tagged stories....the food looks amazing!!

• Haha

bunsofsteel

Chatty Member
MacBooks are very expensive doncha y’know
---
The woman who runs that class is everything Nicola will never ever be by the looks of it...... has a genuine six pack... blonde.... slim.... toned..... and looks like a successful fitness and dance coach/teacher and competitor..... ! Fopps will so want to be her best friend !

Oh and I feel she deliberately doesn't say where it is to try and up her engagement !
I am going to say it’s at her usual gym as they’ve just started offering reformer Pilates, at an extra cost.

~vix~83~

VIP Member
I’ve been to near where she lives n the school looks like a c of e one! Unless there is one nearer.

JustWonderingIf

VIP Member
Is it just me or does her FB bio read as if Fopps is a twin herself (twin Mum, surely it's Mom of twins if she must) and that the twins, that's two babies have a passion for food, fashion, health and beauty 😂 And then adds follow her on Insta 😆

Oh and it's Mom not Mum Fopps you're from and live in the Midlands 😜
I don't think she knows what the words 'gorgeous' and 'passion' mean

• Haha

Noonoosanne2

VIP Member
How can she give all this advice when her twinset before and afters won’t be real due to her having treatments she’s massively misleading

Moodles

Chatty Member
Has she even mentioned which hotel she is staying at? If not what is the point of the guided tour 🤦🏼‍♀️

size down

VIP Member
She's way too selfish for kids. They both are. The way she used to have a bitch fit about her me time was pathetic. He used to whine about the gym too. Pair of self obsessed arseholes.
Couldn’t agree more , even patronising Chris on his choice of clothes for them just reinforces what an absolute twat she is .Everything has to be about her absolutely Everything

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
I think you could claim back the lease money through tax if it's a car for company use.

I don't think they're so skint they're leasing though, I think they buy on finance
Sorry that's what I meant buying on finance not actual leasing.... not very up with all this modern terminology on cars.... we actually buy ours outright.... that said mine is 18 years old and has wind up/down windows..... seeee can you tell i'm not much into cars !! lol

Bluesky

Chatty Member
What always strikes me when I watch her videos is her accent. I'm from the same area as she is and none of my friends speak with the same accent as she does. It's bizarre.
Same too, she sounds like a chav when she speaks!

• Heart