Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Salmonshirt

VIP Member
What I've never understood is if she has her own home office why she uses her dressing up room as an office as well. it's either so full you cant get in there, or it was always a lie... after all has she ever actually showed it? I thought she mentioned it during a house tour but didn't actually show it?
She has a room that’s her ‘dressing room’ and one room that was just a massive pile of washing/ironing. She said once she needs both of them which is why the boys have to share.

Reactions: 8

Catfan2

Chatty Member
What does she even mean by conflicted ? If she's not interested/doesn't agree with it just don't have the telly on - the boys would be none the wiser..... but if they do have it on and are interested then just fucking leave them to it and inhale your fat free vage in your playroom..... the King is their future after all.... !!!
It’s history and she should be interested and make the effort to engage the boys. But that would turn the attention to someone else wouldn’t it!

Em85C

VIP Member
Is she joking that she is posting people in swimwear and children in swimwear in a public social media for 120k people to see.
I would be absolutely livid if she posted me and my family. She's got no right what so ever
Came on to say exactly the same. Filming kids and their parents in their swimwear. What a fucking disgrace.

bettybutler

Chatty Member
So they must have a 5 bedroom house? And those boys have to share? I don’t have kids myself but I’d imagine they will be wanting their own rooms soon enough.

Whats the back story with the oven not being in the kitchen?
We aren’t fortunate enough to have a bigger bedroom house but my twins would absolutely love to have their own room! Maybe she knows deep down otherson would notice his mum is always in favesons room so decides to keep them together? Or is it because people haven’t told her 2 children should have a bedroom each (where possible etc) 🤣🤣 silly bint!

neverbeeninfluenced

Chatty Member
Depends. We used our 30 hours for 3 full days 8-6. Some pre schools and nurseries will allow you to have 5 days school hours of less days for longer.
we spread ours over the year and do 8-4 so we have to pay more but we’re at a private nursery. I thought they’d been moved to a school nursery / pre-school, hilariously not the school they’ve got a place at.
Everybody I know that uses a school facility has the same hours as the school I.e. 8.45 - 3.15 and closed during school holidays, so over the course of a year it is 30 hours a week that their kids do. Maybe I’ve got the wrong end of the stick or it’s done differently depending upon where you are

FoppsMom

I know we've covered the whole Mum/Mom thing - I'm Worcestershire so firmly in the Mom camp - but I feel sad that the boys have already shortened to Mum. My youngest is 6 and I'm dreading the day I'm no longer Mommy to them!

• Heart