Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

~vix~83~

VIP Member
I had a trench coat about 10 years ago, it was pink with a fishtail at the back. I loved it! Only got rid of it last year cos it didn’t fit anymore. I wouldn’t get another one….maybe a colour one but not the ones she has picked…they are dull, they are a spring/ end of summer coat so you’d think bright colours.

Reactions: 7

Frank595

Help! I clicked on her link for the jeans as usually it kind of tells you where you’ll be directed, this time it went straight to new look- how can I make sure she gets no pennies from me when I shop at new look?!!!!??

• Haha

~vix~83~

VIP Member
There was an article on them aldi
Protein pudding things and apparently they aren’t great for you a lot of shit chemicals in them
They are filled with sugar and chemicals! My mum scanned on her sw app and they were pretty high syns if I remember.

swipeupqueen

Chatty Member
I actually agree with Flopps on the character clothing thing, I despise character clothing, happy for my kids to have character pjs, as many as their hearts desire but not to leave the house in 🙈 .....however I don't buy god awful beige nasty slider things for them either

The new reel of protein puddings, why is she sticking her tongue out after having a spoonful

Also, I bet she farts 24/7 with all that protein....like a stinky wind machine

• Wow
  • Haha
I thought I had unfollowed this stupid bint years ago when she was making “Zoats” every single morning (I had started following her back in my slimming world days 🤣)

Then her holiday story popped up and now I can’t look away 👀

I have questions …

But lastly and most importantly why oh why is she posting pictures of her kids in swimwear honestly she obviously spends an extortionate amount of time on social media so why is she not aware of the implications of this ??

They have been filmed at least 99% of days since they were born day in day out ..she is such an oddball parent. I know she hasn't done it before (parenting) but even non parents can see it

Joeybear

I imagine there’s a few Warwickshire people here so hands up!! Would be good to know how many are locals!

• Heart
  • Haha
Never mind dragging out the boys "silly behaviour" out to the next day, it should have been dropped from the second after she told them off for it not harped on about all day and into the next. Even if you're fuming with them any normal person would have at least dropped it after their forced nap! It's not a reset if you don't actually reset Nikki!
I missed this on her stories what did she do the next day??

Reactions: 6

MamaD

VIP Member
We stayed in Lara Beach and whilst the hotel was amazing, the actual resort is a s**thole!

Misssj80

VIP Member
Warwickshire is definitely "Mum", I think "Mom" is more Birmingham and areas around there as my auntie is from Birmingham and she uses "Mom". As I hate to defend Nikki she is still an absolute twat who needs to get a life and a JOB!!

Noonoosanne2

VIP Member
Has she ever shown them before?

Turkey special I bet
I love my sunglasses but would never pay that Much in fact I’ve got some right bargains on designers on Vinted lately it doesn’t bother me! I got a chanel pair that I only needed to put £4 to as I’d sold stuff and used my balance
---
100% got them while she's been there... as if she'd pay that much money for glasses and wear a primark cover up... God she's a twat 🤣🤣
Someone ask her for the link!

~vix~83~

VIP Member
My husbands family write mom!! Their Tamworth! I always write mum, im
From Essex! My husbands sister lives in Stratford upon Avon now…. Havnt noticed If she’s changed her spelling …. Her kids call her mamma 🙈🙈

Sorry is she a 10 year old girl showing of her new stationery ? Fuck sake Nicola...... grow up...... does she not realise how pathetic she sounds ?! Plus why the hell does she have an office AND a dress up room ? she only needs one....... she is like a woman/child .... mental level of a teenage girl at most ! and tbf that's an insult to many teenage girls !
What I've never understood is if she has her own home office why she uses her dressing up room as an office as well. it's either so full you cant get in there, or it was always a lie... after all has she ever actually showed it? I thought she mentioned it during a house tour but didn't actually show it?

Can I ask those of you who use ‘Mom’ - do you say it the American way as well? I had never known it to be used in the UK until I saw people on here writing Mom and, I’ll be honest, I always just thought they were trying to sound American (sorry) 🫣

lexiloo

VIP Member
The irritation in her voice at the boys having more space and a bigger bathroom :ROFLMAO: it's FINE

• Haha