Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Was Nikki Ryan gifted this holiday or given a discount for promo? She seems to be spending more time that usual blathering on about the hotel.
If she is surely she should be putting #AD or the usual #prinvite bollocks she says in every story 🤷‍♀️...

Also she's changed her name to Nikki Ryan but at the moment this is still on her stories 🤣🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 4

Bluesky

Chatty Member
Is that beauty bag the collaboration that will save people’s loads a minny?
That Elemis toner is not a new product so no idea why she thinks it’s trending. I’ve been using that toner for a while now .

What is she going to write in her brand new notebook?
Drop boys off at Mazzas first thing
Go to the gym and pretend to workout
Pop in to Tesco and finger some Fage
Go home and try on clothes
Walk on my walking pad
Complete Netflix
Did she buy an actual notebook or something like a remarkable?

If the cars are going through the business then they'd be taxed on them as a benefit in kind and the cars they drive would be a big hit so would make very little financial sense..

She’s just a massive bloody flopp and needs to accept it and move on with the tiny little shred of dignity she has (I’m not sure there is any to be honest)

She never does planned out, thoughtful, regularly posted content. It’s all so erratic and manic. She started the coaching page a year ago, took on one client and made a mess of it. Everything she does on social media is a failure, yet she’s so stubborn she won’t accept it. Motherhood isn’t natural to her either. Again, won’t accept it.

Just get off insta, get a job and stick the kids in childcare.
I was off this thread for a while and I’ve seen it mentioned a few times, but how did you guys know she coached one guy and then ditched him? Did she talk about it? Can anyone give a quick run down or point me to the thread I can read for a recap? 😁

MrsM79

Chatty Member
Totally my idea of hell on earth. we’ve just arrived in Menorca at a lovely Adults only Hotel it’s so peaceful If anyone starts screeching like Nikki Ryan I’m going to push them in the pool
Menorca is my favourite place in the world

Notothefakes

VIP Member
They did let 32 into my daughter’s class as two that appealed were on medical grounds. Over the years 3 have left.

JustWonderingIf

VIP Member
Would this be similar for lease cars as they don't buy them surely ?!! She's not got that much minney !
I think you could claim back the lease money through tax if it's a car for company use.

I don't think they're so skint they're leasing though, I think they buy on finance

Reactions: 3

kelly123

VIP Member
Does anyone follow LaurenElizabeth or the CosmeticConsult? She’s definitely trying to be like them.
I’ve noticed it more and more recently

Reactions: 3