Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hunatron

My best friend is from Wolverhampton and he and his sibling call their Mum ‘Mom’. As a southerner I’ve always found it weird!

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Monkey47

VIP Member
Even if she was his registered carer I cant imagine that would be any of the criteria for a school place.
It does with our council. My friends a registered carer for her mother so she put a school in her mothers catchment as it allowed her to be at her mother for longer periods as less commute. Then again her mother had a long standing illness that didn’t only get rolled out for sympathy or feet stomping moments 🤷🏻‍♀️

JustWonderingIf

VIP Member
Watttteerrrrrrrrrrrr she’s insufferable
---
Hers defo do look like knock offs
Wearing them shows how dense and uneducated she is.

Fake sunglasses are one of the worst things you can wear actually, as they're not sun protective like legitimate sunglasses have to be to be sold in shops.
Screenshot_20230517-133725_Samsung Internet.jpg

A pair from poundland will protect her eyes more than them things.

Wouldn't say the chance to show off a cheap YSL logo is worth your retina.

I sincerely hope she doesn't put fake sunglasses on the boys.

ItWasAgatha

I priced it up for my family and it was 5k for 10 nights in June for 2 adults, 1 child and 1 free child place.

• Wow

PeonyGirl

I‘m from Warwick, it’s definitely mum. Went to the same school as her, although I was years above her, but one of my besties was in the same year/class as her.

freakshake

VIP Member
Have an amazing time. We just did the same 10 day adult only. That was my best holiday in a long time so relaxing.

Hardly any kids on the plane and none at the hotel...bliss

We have worked our asses off for the whole of covid running several businesses and volunteering and teaching too and counted down so it felt like such a treat to finally go. It's been moved back twice.
i know what you mean I’ve had my time for kids holidays we like nothing better than a nice quiet fly and flop holiday these days

• Heart

CharlBB

She’s SO behind with the times for a so called wannabe ‘influencer’. Hasn't she realised yet that stealth wealth and quiet luxury is the thing now, not prancing around in fake Chloe’s and YSL’s screaming crass logo mania! She might catch up in ten years time when things have moved on again I guess

Reactions: 5

Sweetbutpsycho

VIP Member
Is it just me or does her FB bio read as if Fopps is a twin herself (twin Mum, surely it's Mom of twins if she must) and that the twins, that's two babies have a passion for food, fashion, health and beauty 😂 And then adds follow her on Insta 😆

Oh and it's Mom not Mum Fopps you're from and live in the Midlands 😜

Attachments

Who goes on holiday without getting their nails done... look at the regrowth on them 🙈🙈
Who goes on a family holiday to shove kids in kids club? (Especially when she demands that they go to bed so early aswell)

Maybe I'm wrong but...We (my partner and I and his kids) go on holiday to spend lots of time with them making memories...not expensive ones but cannot wait until the summer to all spend time together.

I've been on holiday before when parents have complained that there's no kids club and I was dumbstruck ( followed by laughing) and some of my friends are holiday reps in Europe in family resorts and people constantly complain about or ask when kids club is... It seems to be an expectation even when often none is even advertised.

Come summer FB and Twitter feed etc will be full of the reps highlighting complaints...it gets interesting

The one complaint that sticks out mostly ( I think I may have mentioned it before) when I was visiting friends who are repping there, I went with my family and the reps parents were there at the same time ( we grew up together so parents knew each other)was one kid who had sunburn so bad it was blisters on top of blisters on this occasion there was a kids club. Anyway the kids parents started complaining that the reps don't put suncream on their children (erm safeguarding) (baring in mind the blisters were from time not spent with reps but with his own parents).

And the most frequent complaint I heard of is not enough English tv channels abroad...shock horror!

• Wow

Rainbowcolours

VIP Member
I imagine there’s a few Warwickshire people here so hands up!! Would be good to know how many are locals!
I'm local originally from London. Always have and always will use mum. Never heard anyone around here say mom. I work in a school none of the kids I work with do either

Newmumontheblock

I priced it up for my family and it was 5k for 10 nights in June for 2 adults, 1 child and 1 free child place.
I priced it for now for 2 adults and 2 kids in a 2 bedroom appt.
---
Fucks sake! Why would you let your littlies get burnt? I was still making my daughter wear a complete UV swim suit at 13. She hated me for it but I felt good!
we all wear factor 50 rash vest T shirts. That’s me, H and our 18 year old DD. We also all wear a hat! Caps are great in the pool!

Nikki Ryan AKA Fopperholic with her failing Instagram account is shit parent and a brain dead bimbo! Probably wants them to get tanned to encourage people to ask about their holiday when they get home.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
I'm in Birmingham and it's Mom for me

See now Mum winds me up 😖 annoys me there are hardly ever any cards with Mom/Mommy on 😭
I like to support small businesses (fuck me I sound like Saint Nicola!!) so always buy personalised cards from Etsy... I do get MOM on them for the mother in law...... pleases her and the hubster !!

Notothefakes

VIP Member
She will for sure use her father’s medical condition as an excuse at the appeal. I don’t know if they’ll take that into account but I’d bet money on it!