Fopperholic #107 She’s inspector tragic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's showered lawson with compliments, done loads of stories about how CLEAVER he is, how funny he is (he's as funny as his father).... when has she ever called Grayson Angel face???

She can hardly bear to say well done to him, let alone dedicate a whole grid post to him

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Can someone message her and ask her to do a story on Chris's Just For Men journey? #prpubesheadsample

• Haha
Reactions: 27
He’s totally got his trousers on back to front in those photos. How hasn’t she realised?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve been asked loads of times if I have a favourite child, bizarrely it’s usually by work colleagues. I haven’t, my eldest knows I haven’t, my youngest thinks it’s my eldest. It’s really not something to be offended by? Well unless you lie and know you’ve been caught out 🤷🏽‍♀️
I have 4 now grown up children and use to get asked the question all the time especially when my daughter came along after having 3 boys it just something people ask and looking back I did slightly favour her but then again the boys did too they all treated her like she was a princess they still do

Reactions: 12
I can't stand her kids their faces are so annoying. They're not bonnie either. Lawson especially 🙈🙈 imagine having to attend children's parties with cock nose done up like a dogs dinner, screeching and fake laughing for no reason

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I just love how rattled she gets over Tattle 😆 she barely has any content to share these days that gets much response, these sort of posts is what she gets engagement from. Also the over filtering of Lawson in that first pic has made him look like a mini cocky version Rob Beckett and now it’s all I can see 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I haven’t been on this thread for ages properly as she is just so BORING!!!! But I just saw her latest post and I’m out of breath running here 🤣 how bleeping obvious is it that this thread lives rent free in her massive empty head

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’ve been asked loads of times if I have a favourite child, bizarrely it’s usually by work colleagues. I haven’t, my eldest knows I haven’t, my youngest thinks it’s my eldest. It’s really not something to be offended by? Well unless you lie and know you’ve been caught out 🤷🏽‍♀️
She’s only offended because it’s correct. Truth hurts fopps you bleeping loser

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Just a few things that make me think fopps favours boreson the most.
The ad for the works where she ignored Grayson
The photo she described as her favourite where she is kissing and cuddling Lawson as Grayson looks on
All her days with Lawson at subway
The video of both boys playing football, Grayson being amazing, Lawson being tit and her telling us how good Lawson was.
I cba to find the photos to attach. You guys know what I mean.

Reactions: 25
This thread was only started at 12:26 today !!!
I want to know when she is going to leave that nose alone !!!!!!She makes no secret she hates her nose but OMG she’s heading to 43 years old and acting like she’s 16 still messing about with her nose and that foundation 👺👺👺get shade matched or quit the filters 🤡🤡🤡

Reactions: 20
Completely agree with everything said since she did that “engagement” post.
She does favour him or thats the way it comes across but like someone said she is to thick to take a step back & look at what it is she is actually posting. The thing is her content won’t change to show greyson more as she never admits to being wrong.
As for the new 90 challenge that’s a massive joke she will be doing because she has a holiday coming up or because she has a new “potential” thing coming up with those women. In the pic someone posted of her from hoody you can see she has like a line between her chest & her stomach this caused by constantly pulling your stomach in all the time

Reactions: 18
Has she tagged where the back to front trousers are?
her make up is awful! Allthe shine!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How does she pick the winner of the size 8 coat? Scroll through the comments and picks a picture of someone who she thinks it will fit? 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.