Fopperholic #107 She’s inspector tragic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here for the favourite child post reactions. Ok Fopps, we just see a snippet but it's ALWAYS Lawson

Reactions: 20
To demonstrate you don’t have a favourite child, why would you not put pictures of both your children on?

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I don’t have a favourite child but let me show you lots of photos of my favourite child! Stupid bint!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Shes a liar. She didn't enjoy being pregnant at all. Was just a good opportunity to get her sweaty minge out for a balcony photo shoot

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Is she actually for real?? She has said "they are 2 separate boys, just because they are twins doesn't mean they should be treated as one all the time" so why does she dress them the same all the time?? Why do they share a room when they have enough bedrooms for the boys to have one each? Why do they always do the same activities and have the same toys?

She ALWAYS posts when it is her and "Law-Law" 🤢 time but never her and Grayson. She very rarely posts photos of her and Grayson together without Lawson.

I cannot believe the audacity of her 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 25
God she is so desperate for engagement isn’t she. If they are two separate boys how about letting them pick their own clothes instead of dressing them as mini twin pensioners every day?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Look at all these pics of my child who isn't my favourite because I don't have a favourite 🙄
Well, Grayson is my favourite. He has got more about him.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Law law is definitely not my favourite child… so here’s some more pictures of just me and him.

When was the last time she posted a picture of her and Grayson? Or just Grayson?

Nicola sweetie people judge based on what YOU choose to share and from that ‘small snippet’ of your life we can tell you favour law law:sick: (Lawson is bad enough but when she says law law it makes me heave)

Also we all know twins are separate kids. You’re the one tried to convince everyone they get shared hospital appointments when really you were just getting Graysons squint checked. Tattle doesn’t forget fopps!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
In Typical Narcissist Nicola Fashion “ it doesn’t bother her “ so she makes a full grid post , largely so she can eye duck herself plastered in foundation filtered to hell !!!showing all those wrinkles 😫😫😫 oh dear 😂 and when the hell is she gonna stop messing with that nose ?!?!? Enjoy all the comments from complete strangers . How odd she is
Disgusting . Shameful woman she really is

Reactions: 17
Oh god I’m cringing for her!
She never gets comments on her “socials” about having a favourite child, it’s only ever on here so her followers won’t have a clue what’s she on about as they never see any comments suggesting she has a favourite 🙈 Don’t make it so obvious you get your content from us Fopps, utterly tragic.

Reactions: 25
She’s purposely plucked this from nowhere because she KNOWS people will react to it and engage with her post. It’s all to get her desperately low engagement up because she’s a Fopperfail. What a sad little life.

Reactions: 20
In other words I read tattle!! Talk about using the kids to up engagement she looks rough and knows her insta tit career is hitting the skidders
Why don't you count up all the pics you have on your own with faveson, all the praise and compliments you lavish on him in comparison to other son? Stupid twit. You have a fave son, it's very clear. You're too dumb and ignorant to even realise what you're doing and how it comes across.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.