Fopperholic #107 She’s inspector tragic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must have shared that chicken pesto pasta about 100 times over the years and guess what....mazza is going to make it for Fopps dad! 😂 That family is seriously tragic.
Makes you wonder how Mazza survived before Nikki shared all these recommendations and became an expert on anything. Regardless of what Nikki shares, Mazza is going to try it and has never had it before but she will definitely give it a go.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I've just ordered a book from a nutritionist I follow on IG. She doesn't promote sugar laden snacks or cherry pepsi max. Or white pasta for the matter. White pasta is actually bleached! I don't know which course Nikki studied but I'm guessing it wasn't a reputable one.
I think the best move for her would be to return to SW. That's her story. She's built her following from her 'exagerated' story.
She's not a coach. Never a nutritionist. She's lost a bit of weight and kept it off. Yes SW helped initially but I think she's in a calorie deficit most days. Then she exercises on top of that. It's not rocket science.
If she worked a normal fulltime job and didn't have the help from her parents we might be looking at a different Nikki. Her whole world is starvation and weight loss. If she just focused on natural health then she might feel and look better. Rant over! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Same, when she became an expert on babies 1 day after giving birth. What an idiot, she doesn't realise what a laughing stock she is. Most of the people on here are far more intelligent and all realise she has a very mundane boring life .

Reactions: 17
Same, when she became an expert on babies 1 day after giving birth. What an idiot, she doesn't realise what a laughing stock she is. Most of the people on here are far more intelligent and all realise she has a very mundane boring life .
Mine was when she was giving ‘her’ advice on how to recover quickly from a section and said word for word what you’re told by the midwives 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think im in shock that she cooked the chicken in the oven and didn't "pan fry" it, you ok hun?
---
six minute vlog up from her "prinvite" freebie, im only a couple of minutes in and have had to pause for some travel sick pills, her camera work is shite!
---
Hot tub right at the side of the car park 😂
---
surprise surprise the meals were huuuuge....but she didn't show any of them

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I've just ordered a book from a nutritionist I follow on IG. She doesn't promote sugar laden snacks or cherry pepsi max. Or white pasta for the matter. White pasta is actually bleached! I don't know which course Nikki studied but I'm guessing it wasn't a reputable one.
I think the best move for her would be to return to SW. That's her story. She's built her following from her 'exagerated' story.
She's not a coach. Never a nutritionist. She's lost a bit of weight and kept it off. Yes SW helped initially but I think she's in a calorie deficit most days. Then she exercises on top of that. It's not rocket science.
If she worked a normal fulltime job and didn't have the help from her parents we might be looking at a different Nikki. Her whole world is starvation and weight loss. If she just focused on natural health then she might feel and look better. Rant over! 😂
BIB really? Genuinely had no idea.
Not Fopps style I hope 😆

Reactions: 6
Imagine being the company gifting her a full family break to only get a crappy six minute vlog that gives very little detail and is filmed like she was on the waltzes, more fool them for accepting it as her "work" for them

Reactions: 14
How come when she used to get gifted a load of decent free stuff like prams, home soft play, those tower thingys…she never did any giveaways then?? Just sold them on the sly! Now she’s even more dried up on Instagram she’s giving away stuff 🤣

I bet Chris’ ears are bleeding she’s having that much of a strop about losing followers. Soon have that credit card out eh?

I bet Chris’ ears are bleeding she’s having that much of a strop about losing followers. Soon have that credit card out eh?
I’m thinking he’s put his foot down about buying followers for her and that’s why she’s resorted to these crazy, ridiculous and quite frankly, out of character giveaways

Reactions: 12
Remember when she was caught out watching vlogs on youtube on how to gain followers and grow your platform 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That vlog is absolute garbage considering she got a free stay from it. Why is she speeding around at 100 miles an hour at the start of it. You don’t get a chance to see what the lodge looks like and it makes you feel sick. She’s so lazy considering this her so called job.

I watched that “vlog” & she is so up & down with the camera I saw more of the floor & ceiling than of the actual lodge which from what I could make out looked alright. I can’t believe she put her parents in one of the twin rooms, if I had got that free & could take my parents they would def be in the en-suite room. she also said Chris was mortified dancing with the boys but then posted It online for all to see. She is just so supportive. The hot tub with no privacy was hilarious though

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.